Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What languages do you know or want to learn?

Mint Petal

I learned quite a lot of German when I was in the LOTE program starting in middle school and ending towards graduation. I plan on further studying German in college and then eventually travel to Germany for an exchange program.

I would also like to learn to speak Japanese and Russian, just because I think it could benefit me when I want my double major in both History and Animation Arts.

I speak a little Italian (*cough* signature *cough*) but I want to learn more, my family is Italian but they only taught me the stuff I currently know

My school dropped Italian as soon as I wanted to take a course on it. 'Tis a shame, I actually wanted to learn a bit of it. Seems like a beautiful language to speak. :(

Currently I am fluent in American English and American Sign Language....

I would LOVE to learn Swedish so that I can talk with one of my friends in his native language

I would also like to learn German, since I'm half German

I want to finish learning French and then learn German. That way I know how to speak a romantic language, and a Germanic language. Plus, I now English so I would be able to communicate with almost anybody in Europe.

I speak fluent English and sarcasm.

That is such a win statement. Brohoofing after I post this. I can't believe somebody hadn't said something similar sooner than now [of course, they probably did and I missed it because I'm that much of a hurp-a-durp].

So far I've mastered Spanish and one native american language, also I've picked some basic French and Portuguese. Though, at one point I tried to learn Japanese, I decided to quit after feeling out of place in that course.

Croatian is my native, but besides that i know Czech, English and Serbian (not sure if it counts, its almost identical to Croatian).

Right now im learning Russian and i plan on learning Japanese later on. Russian is simply an awesome language and somewhat similar to Croatian since their both slavic languages.

I took French up to grade 10 as it is kind of forced into the education system in Canada. Starting with grade 10, I took German for 2 years. It was a lot of fun and I found it was a lot easier to understand for some reason or another. I'm not that good with nouns, but stick me in the middle of Germany with a phrase book and I'm sure I could get around alright.

Natürlich Ich kann gut Deutsch sprechen, weil Ich Deutscher bin. Ich kann auch Englisch und ein bisschen Französisch sprechen. :)

Hast du Fragen?

Naturellement, je peux bien parler Français, car je suis français (canadien en fait). Je peux aussi parler Anglais et un peu dAllemand et d'Espagnol. :)

Des questions?

• Brohoof 3

Other than a few remnants of French I still remember from school and a couple of words in Japanese, the only language I really know is English . I would however like to learn Spanish at one point as well as Sign Language, even if the latter doesn't technically "count" as a real language to some.

I tried self teaching by learning Japanese, though I soon realized that after learning some Japanese words (especially witht he kanji/kana writing) can take up years perfecting them, lik ereading, writing, and understanding it. I even tried the Rosetta Stone with the Japanese language to it... I can't say that it's able to make me speak Japanese instantly, at least that's what it said on the commercials. :/

I'm fluent in both English and Greek (being from Greece :P) and I'm learning German at the moment. I can't have perfect conversations but I can understand and speak enough to get by.

The language I want to learn though is Japanese since it's been my dream to visit Japan and maybe even live there for a while.

If I can't learn Japanese then my second choice would be Spanish even though the only words I know are si, unos dos tres and me gusta. :P