Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know how to lucid dream?

ShadowSJG

I can, I just don't bother. I find that letting my dream do it's own thing without interference is more useful to me. Even if it's nightmares that mess me up the following day.

I think of it like intuition and other instinctual responses. Those instincts are there for a reason, and I ignore/override them only after careful consideration. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I tried learning when I was younger, and I actually somewhat succeeded once. I remember realizing I was dreaming and running around on the walls, then I teleported onto my school bus, and I don't really remember much else. I don't really have a huge interest in lucid dreaming anymore, so I can't be bothered to put in the effort to lean again.

Speaking of dreams, I've noticed I'm remembering less and less of them, which seems really weird to me. I can remember dreams I had as a child or in middle / high school, but not any dreams I've had in the past year or two.

I have been able to control my dreams a few times, usually it happens when I oversleep. The reason is, the dream is so fun that i don't want to wake up, and I might be sleeping 16 hours or so, just to get to control my dreams. I don't control when that happens.

• Brohoof 1

I am able to realize mid dream that I am dreaming. I am fully aware that I am in a dream/nightmare! Alas, I am unable to control my actions and outcomes. I have tired very hard to lucid dream but am can never seem to do it.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:39 PM, EpicEnergy said:

Nope, and I don't want to learn how to do it either. I'd rather not lucid dream because then my nightmares would seem like reality.

If you can lucid dream then you could make them not nightmares! 

• Brohoof 4