Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FoE: Aftermath; After the Fact (1x1 with Meson Bolt)

Kronos the Revenant

Well, the way I see it, the plot can go one of two ways (or both, if you want to later):

1. The pair travel to the Domain for "X" reason (which would be me primarily taking control of the roleplay), or...
  2. The pair travel to Ragnarok for "X" reason (which would have you primarily take control)

The only issue I have with either is realism -- I don't know about Kronos, but it'd take some persuading to get Foray to go somewhere like Ragnarok (from what I know about the place). So even though I might say "yes" to that decision, that doesn't mean that Foray's decision will be instant.

If you want me to take them to the Domain, that's fine too. Or you can suggest something else, if you'd like. I'm rather open-minded.

-

Now on to the topic of shipping...

As long as you don't consider these RP's canon, it doesn't matter how many boyfriends or girlfriends a character has. Foray's had significant others in other roleplays, but none of the roleplays are canon, so none of them actually persist onto her character. So again, as long as it doesn't bother you, it really doesn't matter what Spectre is doing in the other RP.

Now, while I was originally against the idea of Foray and Kronos becoming an item (mainly because I didn't know if that's what you wanted), I'm okay with it, as long as it's carried out realistically. Again, just because I can say "yes" doesn't mean that Foray will instantly as well... I honestly can't have her do that without breaking character, and I respect her too much to do that to her.

In short, I'm open to the thought of Foray and Kronos becoming a couple, but it'd have to be done well. Sappy romance is a pet peeve of mine.

In terms of plot, okay, that sounds nice for a little road trip to either character's place of origin. In terms of shipping, I didn't expect that kind of response from you, but now that you word it that way, now I understand a little more about your character in terms of ships. Now, about doing it well? I was sort of thinking of some sort of cliche self-sacrifice thing to happen or something that seems a little bit out of character for Kronos to do, so I don't really know how that could be executed in a way that seems, in a word, fluid. Anyways, thanks for that feedback.

To be honest, I doubt that would really flow very well. As it is, Foray is against the idea of any sort of relationship because she thinks it'll tie her down. Kronos would have to show her otherwise, without coming on too strong... know what I mean? Sort of graduate from "companion" to "close companion" before really getting at her.

As for the plot... I'm game either way.

Oh, okay, I mean, Kronos is the kind of guy that does anything that anyone tells him at first out of instinct but gradually begins to become respect then care. It'll be a slow progression considering it's Kronos and Foray, but I think it's possible.

As for the plot, okay, cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, basically what's happened here is that the raiders mistook Kronos for a pony in power armor and began shooting. Foray's plan was to feign that she drove the power armor pony off (letting Kronos get away unharmed) and getting in the good graces of the raiders.

However, during the blind minigun fire she was hit in the head, and though not fatal, she'll have to come to before they can continue. It's more of a test of Kronos' patience.

So when you're ready, I'll timeskip to when she rejoins Kronos (I really didn't want to have to rp the whole thing since Kronos would have just been sitting around for hours).

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're wondering why I haven't posted in a while, it's because your last post didn't really help me want to continue, seeing as you pretty much took control of everything in the roleplay.

For one, most caravans travel by day; they'd already be packing up by the time Kronos awoke, and would've been long gone for quite a while. That and, since I introduced the caravans into the play, I really should be the one controlling them. Now instead, because of your post, I have to fashion an excuse for the caravans' delayed traveling.

Secondly, you also took full control of Foray for about a half hour while Kronos was heading back to get supplies. Foray isn't that much of a deep sleeper, and probably would have awoken right when Kronos did, or a short while after he left.

Point is, you're making it hard to want to play with you.

Edited by Meson Bolt

oh, alright. okay, i'll try fixing that.

Also, before I forget, thanks for that feedback. This is the kind of feedback that I'm trying to get from other members in this forum, ones that help me improve the way I interact with others here and ones that help myself. Basically, thanks for the constructive criticism.

I've had this weird thought about Kronos' current situation and hear me out on this: You said that the caravans and Foray would wake up very likely before Kronos does, so, Kronos wakes up with no caravans or Foray in sight and there's a few mercenaries or raiders surrounding him, whichever one it will be I'll leave up to you. Anyways, Kronos wakes up alone with a bunch of ponies aiming their guns at him and he tries to call out for Foray. How's that sound?

• 2 weeks later...

​Sorry for the delayed reply, I haven't really felt like posting here in a while.

So, first off, I didn't say Foray would wake before Kronos. Since she didn't sleep too well the night before, she would probably sleep as long as he did, until he made some sort of movement or noise to wake her.

Secondly, since the lake is a common campground, it'd be more likely for raiders to attack the caravans rather than a pair of ponies away from the group, the reason being that a] the spot Foray and Kronos are in isn't usually a place you find ponies anyway, and b] caravans generally have more valuables.

I do have a pretty interesting storyline worked out right now, I just haven't been up to playing in a while. Work and stuff really takes a toll on you.