Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Where should I post this topic.

Lil Pip

(edited)

I want to have a debate between pastafarianism, Nordic mythology, Satanism, scientology, Jainism, and discordianism with stipulations placed on each almost like a whose line is it anyways deal. Like pastafarianism is the only one who knows about other religions so no one believes them when they explain the whole point of themselves, for comedy. I want to have it so people are just debating for fun not for seriousness, and a recent fun debate pit topic of mine was locked so I am wondering where is the appropriate place for this? Its meant to be silly but approached with integrity. Also no disrespect but I cannot trust anyone except a mod because I do not think other topics as such have existed before so don't want to get another locked topic for no reason. This topic should be fine as its not breaking any rules.

Edit: 'This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.' Was unaware this would occur. Pardon.

Edited by Lil Pip

There is a check box when creating a new topic that says 'wait for approval'. By checking that it effectively goes to the Mod Team for review ... which is probably better since they would see the actual kickoff post and not a description of one.

• Brohoof 1