Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous Old User Who Has Left

Any good human-to-dragon transformation fanfics?

Hi everypony,

I was just going over my DA favorites dragon art folder and wondered: are there some good (good meaning well-written and popular) fanfics featuring humans transforming into dragons? (They can be MLP or non-MLP. Cuss-filled fanfics are fine, just no NSFW stuff.  :okiedokieloki: )

I've seen a few on DA and Fanfiction but there are so many out there in the wide wide internet it's hard to find a good one. I'm looking into this because I want to write a human-dragon transformation novel (non-MLP) myself.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I look forward to your replies.  :proud:

Badges

The closest Human-to-dragon story I know is Seraphina. It's not a fanfic, it's a real book, but it's about a human-dragon hybrid girl named Saraphina. All dragons can take human form and live peacefully among humans... except for some. I love it and I think you should check it out if a lot of words doesn't put you off.

(edited)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11841424/1/

Above is the link to a good story on fanfiction.net called Spirit of the Dragon - I would recomend reading Eragon and the rest of the Inheritance Cycle first if you have not already.  You can get these at your local library.

Edited by Mandrake

As this topic does not seem to fit with the sub-section's requirements, it shall be locked. 

Apologies for the inconveniences.

• Brohoof 1

Badges