Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books Publishing a novelette

cybershocker455

So after attending an Outback Steakhouse to celebrate my birthday (June 22), I decided to create my own fictional world and decided to write. 9,500 word and three weeks later, I was finished and now I want to self-publish it. I've already submitted my manuscript to a few a publishers. Do you guys think I'm ready to hit the world of literature?

So after attending an Outback Steakhouse to celebrate my birthday (June 22), I decided to create my own fictional world and decided to write. 9,500 word and three weeks later, I was finished and now I want to self-publish it. I've already submitted my manuscript to a few a publishers. Do you guys think I'm ready to hit the world of literature?

You can self publish via Amazon if worse comes to worse.

(edited)

It costs money to have someone do the cover art. I can draw, but I don't if my art is novel worthy. Rethinking it now, though, I think I can just do a simple, uderstated, yet effective, cover in order to make an impression to the publisher.

I already have my book published actually:http://www.lulu.com/shop/richmund-meneses/book-of-the-sage/paperback/product-22779952.html

Edited by cybershocker455

Congrats...I wish I could do the same but I need to grow as a writer first.

Well my first advice I can give you is to plan who your characters are, what the plot will, where does it take place, why are they doing what they are doing and how are they going to do it.

• Brohoof 1