Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How often do you wash your hair?

Member Berry

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on if my hair needs cut or not. When it is short I do every other day so that my scalp doesn't get dry and itchy, but when it gets long I do everyday so it doesn't get oily.

Same.  Now I wash every other day. I would love to stretch it another day or two, but the combination of fine hair (that refuses to hide oil) and having hair too short for beautiful braided is stopping me for now. For now I have switched from a sulfate shampoo and conditioner routine to shampoo bars and vinegar rinses, and that has made my hair and scalp happier while I wait for the length to grow.

Think about new bob haircut  hope it give volume to my thin hair..

sig-4689041.img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453

Edited by streem26

daily ... maybe even twice a day ... then again, I have extremely greasy hair, doesnt matter what brand I use either, at the end of the day I still have greasy hair, thats why I buy the cheap as chips brands, just means i need to wash more often i guess :/

If you count running water over my hairbrush and getting my hair wet (otherwise it snags, particularly where it's shorter, ironically), every morning. But I don't really "wash" it but twice a week...

Once a day. I've been told that I should wash my hair once every two days, but I had a period where I did so, but my hair always turns greasy and smelly  :eww: . So I always wash my hair with shampoo to avoid the grease and the unpleasant  smell  :nom:

• 1 year later...