Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark The Chaotic Puppeteer

chaosprincess

(edited)

NOTICE READ THIS FIRST: I HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT PLEASE DON'T REWRITE THIS STORY, CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN OR POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A GROUCHY OLD LADY, BUT JUST BE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T STEAL ANYBODY'S HARD WORK IF STOLEN YOU WILL BE REPORTED ITS NOT THE BEST STORY I WILL ADMIT TO THAT, BUT ITS SOMETHING I WORKED HARD ON I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO ENJOY IT WHEN THEY READ IT NOT FOR IT TO BE STOLEN, BUT WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LITTLE STORY.

I know there should be commas and stuff in certain places, but I posted it anyways so sorry if any parts become confusing, but I do hope you enjoy my little story.

Chaos belongs to me she is my OC
Aria belongs to Demonwolfspirit
And the pony crew belongs to Hasbro
And without further ado here is my little story I do hope you enjoy it. =)

The Chaotic puppeteer

It was a beautiful summer day all the pony folk were out and about looking at stands or standing around chatting. The heat rose well above the 90's so it was a relief to all the ponies when they saw the pegasi preparing for rain showers. After about 5 minutes or so the downpour started the ponies relieved to feel the rain some were running from it while others were enjoying the relief it brought to them. Chaos who was lost in thought did not really notice the rain nor paid much attention to it she headed to Canterlot where she knew Celestia would be. She flew over the castle surveying her possible entrances she lands on a cloud so not to seem suspicious to the royal guards not that they could do much harm to her, but she did not want to risk it." Hmm it will take some slight planning, but it is doable those walls won't keep you safe forever Celestia I will get you."

After carefully surveying the area and thinking through her options she chooses a royal guard to control using her magic she gets into the soldiers head, " now my puppet let's have a little fun." She slowly starts to pick away at his mind bringing him deeper into insanity showing him images of death that was caused by his hooves, " aww now look what you did you were suppose to protect them how they can trust you? Celestia will do away with you and you will be known as the royal guard who has failed his kingdom, his princess and his people." The royal guard tries to get the images out by smashing his head into a wall blood slipping down his face " get out GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT," the other guards rushed over to try and control him, " get a hold of yourself everything is going to be alright, n no NOOOOO STAY BACK " he runs off . " You can run, but you can't hide my little puppet " her lips form a small grin " your fellow guards will fall and you will be responsible you can't escape what your destined to do so your better off just accepting it.  NO I I WILL NEVER GIVE IN, well he's a toughie to break that will be no issue though he will surely just kill himself in his own world of madness " laughs to herself  " this will be fun to watch, but I will have to replace him there is many more where he came from." He runs trying to escape the images and haunting words being chanted in his head, " MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT ALL STOP," tears streaming down his face. He bashes his head into a tree wanting to make it stop blood starting to cover his face he sits down continuing to be plagued by the images he looks at his sword getting lost in thought he removes it from its sheath, " it will all end here " he digs the sword into his head carving the skin away until it flops over his now exposed skull he lifts a near by rock. Taking a deep breath he smashes it into his head blood hitting the ground his body soon drops his brain exposed to the cool air as it leaks out onto the grass.

Chaos walks up to him " well is it that a shame I suppose he was to weak minded to handle it, o well there's always more puppets to play with " *she flies off.* " Celestia was probably informed of the guard, but that will be no problem Luna should suffice just fine as my next puppet." She lands some distance away from the castle to scope it out* " well with the guards occupied this should be a rather easy entry." She flies silently to Luna's balcony landing she places a soundproof shield around the room so not to alert the guards of her plan. " Time to have a little chaotic fun " she laughs to herself as she steps in. " So your the one responsible for the death of the guard, well aren't you a smart one princess, but its already to late for you," she slips into her mind before Luna can react causing her to see images of her sister getting all the praise while she lies in her shadow. " No I am your princess as well love me as you do her," the ponies ignore her words giving all their adoration to Celestia, " AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU, YOU IGNORE ME WELL SISTER YOUR TIME OF REIGN WILL END WITH YOUR BLOOD SPILLED NO MORE WILL THESE PONIES ADMIRE YOU NOW DIE!" the anger builds up within her transforming her into Nightmare Moon. " Well this was unexpected, but no matter " she changes the images of her own blood being spilled by Celestia herself " N NO YOU ARE NOT STRONGER THEN I YOU SHALL BE THE ONE TO DIE!" Nightmare Moon flies up in an attempt to break free to act on her words, but as she goes to make her escape she takes her very own life. Chaos ends the torment walking over to her barely living body, " well princess you will be spilling her blood " she laughs to herself, " but who knew a crash to the wall would break your little fragile neck well let's end that life of yours " she twist her neck a little further the bones cracking as her body goes limp. " There now that's better " she lifts her up giving her new puppet a try " you look so sad let's turn that frown upside down " she finds a needle and some thread she sews the sides of her mouth up into a big happy eerie smile " there we go perfect." She lifts her up once again her ear turns slightly " well seems we have a guest Luna " she turns her head slightly with a grin on her face laughing " I suppose two puppets are better then one your not much of a fighter without your friends little pony you'll be easy to dispose of."

Placing Nightmare Moon's body down she takes a few steps towards Twilight " my friends will come and kill you for this o will they now? Who knew you were such a funny little pony your friends won't be coming " she lifts the body of Nightmare Moon up " now you be a good little pony and stay still " Twilight tries to remain strong and goes to attack, but her eyes soon widen as she is pinned to the wall by Nightmare Moon's horn with a boost of adrenaline sent throughout her body she makes an attempt to remove the horn. " Well that was easier then I thought " she walks up to Twilight's body " fight all you want my little pony you have already lost " she digs it in deeper and her body soon goes limp she removes the horn letting the body drop to the floor " your sad as well I will have to fix that " she sews both sides of her mouth forming it into once again an eerie smile. She takes a look at both her new toys " hmm something is missing " she looks them over once again " that's it " she takes the needle and thread sewing both their eyes open so they remain open. 

" Their perfect now time to retrieve Celestia she will make a perfect addition to my collection " she smirks as she takes to the sky with her new puppets she lands on a cloud big enough to hold herself and her new puppets she scouts out the area to ensure she will not be caught." It will be tough, but manageable " she controls both puppets seeing through their eyes she leads them carefully through the darkened halls of the castle " now where could you be hiding Celestia? Guess I suppose I should set the bait " through her control she uses the voice of Twilight to bring her out " Twilight is that you?" She steps out into the dim lit hallway " o thank goodness your here and safe, but these walls are not safe for you Twilight there is a murderer wandering these halls that has yet to be caught. Please return home my faithful student " with no response she steps closer " Twilight?" Her eyes widen when she sees the puppets before her laughter could be heard echoing through the hall as Chaos walks up " you like them princess? W what have you DONE YOU MONSTER!! o come now princess monster is such a harsh word don't you think? You will pay for what you have you done " tears start to form and fall down her face " well here comes the waterworks its so hard to find a strong minded ruler these days they all seem to well cry over such little things." With anger building up she charges Chaos wanting nothing more then her death " you'll have to do better then that " princess Celestia charges once again, but is soon halted by the puppets who have crossed their horns forming an x in front of her neck. She walks over to her with a smirk formed on her face " go ahead princess attack me, but I suppose the nice mare that I am I will let you in on a little secret " she grabs her face whispering " any movement and your dead princess " she laughs as she shoves her face away causing Nightmare Moon to stab her through her lower jaw lifting her off the ground. Celestia struggled desperately wanting to escape from the pain, but she soon felt tearing as her lower jaw was ripped away from her mouth her tongue hung out as her jaw landed with a thud. Celestia  screamed out, but barely any sound was heard " what was that princess you want to join them? Well if that's what you want Twilight be a dear and help Celestia " Twilight looks over at Celestia who's eyes are now wide with fear Twilight nods and walks over " o Twilight don't ruin her perfect skull." Twilight looks at Chaos giving a nod then back at Celestia she steps closer lowering her head to her chest Celestia full of fear tries to escape, but Nightmare Moon holds her in place " there is no escape for you princess just accept your fate." Celestia unable to move gave up in defeat as Twilight starts to use her horn to carve a sun design through all the layers of skin, muscle, tissue and bone upon reaching her heart she uses a small amount of magic to cause it to explode blood coloring in the sun design." Well aren't you an artistic one Twilight you even colored it in " she walks over taking her needle and thread out once again sewing her eyes open " there we go her jaw maybe gone, but its workable " she lines them up taking a look at them  " now its time to play hide and seek with our final little princess I am sure she will be alerted after this little finding " she flies off through a window using her magic to have them follow escaping just in time as the guards barge through the door leading into the hallway, but all that was found was Celestia's lower jaw they look to the window only to see the silent night.

Chaos flew from Canterlot to the Crystal Empire upon her arrival royal guards swarmed the area " word spread faster then I thought, but that won't be a problem." She scouts out the area as usual looking for a possible entryway where she won't be caught she lands on a cloud leaving her puppets behind another cloud so not to be seen. She spots Shining Armor giving commands " well I just found my way in " she looks at the cloud removing Twilight from behind it " you will be the bait " she sends her down managing to get her through a doorway without being seen, " the hard part is over now to set the trap for the little prince." She has Twilight walk into a dark room using Twilight's voice she attempts to lure him in, " Shining Armor where are you? I am so scared I don't want to die I heard about Celestia and Luna's deaths she starts to cry." His ears turn towards the voice " Twiley is that you? Y yes please don't let me die " she cries " I would never let anything harm you or Cadance " he follows the crying which leads him to a dark room " Twiley you in here? Please don't let me die protect me " she gets up walking towards him " you know I wi, his eyes widen as he gets a glimpse of Twilight's face " w what are you? Your not my sister s stay away from me " she steps closer to him causing him to back up he tries to step towards the door to make a run for it, but as soon as he turns he collides with something " what di," his eyes widen once again as he looks at the figure before him princess " C Celestia? No this can't be WHO DID THIS?" Chaos steps out of the darkness with Nightmare Moon " don't you just love my work little prince? Y YOU DID THIS YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN " he goes to charge her, " I will kill you on my own your killing ends HERE! O yawn your not the first to say that nor will you be the last now be a dear and stay still " she forces him down to the floor " there now that's much better " she looks at Celestia " I suppose its your turn just remember don't damage the head." She nods and walks over to him "Celestia please if you can hear me in that corpses body " tears start to form " please spare my life " Celestia looks at him placing her head down she forces her horn into the side of his left eye socket carving around it hearing his screams of pain she steps away seeing it hang out of the socket " now Celestia we can't leave the little prince in such pain please do remove it its not like hes using it anyways " she laughs to herself. Celestia leans her head back down placing her horn through the eye with one quick tug it detaches from the socket she steps back the eye remaining on her horn " now this must come to an end before your little soldiers come and find us now Twilight why not show your brother how much you love him." Twilight walks over looking at him " Twiley I will always love you *he goes silent for a moment* and I know nothing will stop you from killing me "your words are so touching I may just spare you" r really? No " laughs," but before you do go " she uses her needle and thread to sew what eye he has left open along with sewing the sides of his mouth into a big grin " there much better." He hangs his head low in defeat as his tears hit the floor " now Twilight finish him we have a little princess to find " Twilight nods and looks at him she uses her magic to twist his neck breaking it she continues to twist it until it detaches " well that was unexpected, but will do she walks over," but I must sew it back on more work for me " she uses her needle and thread to attach his head back to his body " there we go. A stallion is a nice edition to my collection now to find the last little princess " she walks off leading her puppets along with her she moves along the darkness not wanting to alert the guards she soon arrives to their bedroom looking at shining armor she smirks " now lover boy go in there and comfort your precious little princess."

Shining Armor opens the door slightly peeking in " "Cadance are you ok? Shining armor I am glad to see your still safe no sign of the killer yet? "No, but even if they did come I would protect you with my life I love you Cadance and will not allow any harm to come to you" I love you to Shining Armor and together we can stop them. "Yes we can now I must be off to make sure everything is safe, but before I leave please let me take you into my arms in case this is the last time we see each other" don't speak like that Shining Armor neither of us will die we will fight them together "just please come into my arms." Cadance walks over to him as she nears him she freezes " S Shining Armor? "Come into my arms" Cadance your not my Shining Armor " tears forms as she cries upon seeing the site of her husband " WHERE IS HE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? "I am right here now come, " he steps closer to her managing to get his arms around her she struggles to get out of his grip, but is unable to " why are y you doing this? I love you " she cries harder her eyes suddenly widening as he stabs through her chest " well would you look at that they say true love is hard to find, but here it is before my very eyes, " she screams out as her heart is torn out she looks at him seeing her heart on his horn  " seems you wanted her love forever how cute." She walks over to sew her eyes open and her mouth into a big grin " there now my collection is finally completed now time to go home " she leaves the castle having her puppets follow behind her once home she sets them up in her bedroom.

" There we go she turns her head hearing her bedroom door open "hi there honey how was your day?" It was good what is all this? "Its a small hobby you like them Discord?" Why yes I do I heard something was killing the princess's, but never imagined it was you "now Discord killing is such a harsh word I merely gave them new life" that is true honey. "Maybe we can rule their kingdoms together as the new king and queen" I would like that a lot, but before we do that will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" A big smile forms on her face she hugs him causing them both to fall to the floor " yes yes yes yes good, " he hugs her and they share a quick kiss. The wedding day soon arrives she comes out as beautiful as can be in her wedding dress made by Rarity of course she walks down the aisle passed the puppets who are all nicely dressed she walks up to Discord with a huge smile on her face. " I love you so much Discord, I love you as well Chaos " she smiles as their vows are said and the rings placed on each other Discord lifts her veil  to seal their love with a kiss. 

" CHAOS YOUR PANCAKES ARE READY " she groggily wakes up lifting up her Discord face mask " should have known it was just a dream ARE YOU UP CHAOS? YES I WILL BE RIGHT DOWN ALRIGHT I will get you somehow Aria for ruining my dream " *she puts her Discord slippers on which laughs whenever she steps down " now where did I put that bathrobe?" She looks around the room " ah ha there it is " she levitates it over putting it on she gets one wing through, but notices her other wing is failing to do the same." Come on get through the hole now " she tries to get her wing through once again, but ends up falling over which causes her wing to go through the hole she gets up looking. " Finally I should have a word with the pony that made this stupid bathrobe " she leaves her room going downstairs her Discord slippers laughing the whole way there Aria cringes hearing the laughter " I really hate those slippers, but every time I get rid of them they just come floating back on in " the sound soon stops as Chaos arrives in the kitchen and takes a seat " its about time you got down here, I had bathrobe trouble, o I see so how was your sleep? It was very good and chaotic until you woke me up. Sorry about that just thought you would want some breakfast, its fine would have woken up sooner or later, so what was your dream about anyways?" She explains the dream " and well Discord and I was getting married then you woke me up " she looks over at her Aria's eyes are wide and her pancake falls off her fork, " o um well that's uh quite the dream hey a girl can dream can't she?"

THE END or is it? *chaos laughs*

I do hope you enjoyed my little dark story I have written my oc Chaos is not with Discord, but in the story she had a crush on him, but has decided to walk solo for now not sure why I decided to post that o well, but here is a picture of the notorious chaotic puppeteer herself Chaos she is right down there.

post-38560-0-51029200-1470805225_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Just a helpful hint. You really should format it better. Presented as a solid block of text makes it extremely hard to read. In the spoiler you will find a short passage I took the liberty of showing you what I mean. You also drift from present to past tense. In my example I made it all past tense, as this is the style I myself write in.

It was a beautiful summer day, and all the pony folk were out and about looking at stands or standing around chatting. The heat rose well above the 90's so it was a relief to all the ponies when they saw the pegasi preparing for rain showers. After about 5 minutes or so the downpour started. The ponies were relieved to feel the rain. Some ran for shelter, while others enjoyed the relief it brought to them.

Chaos was lost in thought. She did not really notice the rain nor pay much attention to it as she headed to Canterlot, where she knew Celestia would be. She flew over the castle surveying her possible entrances. Chaos landed on a cloud so not to seem suspicious to the royal guards, not that they could do much harm to her, but she did not want to risk it.

“Hmm it will take some slight planning, but it is doable. Those walls won't keep you safe forever Celestia. I will get you.” She whispered as she hid herself from view.

After carefully surveying the area and thinking through her options, she chose a royal guard to control with her magic. Concentrating, she eased herself into the soldiers mind.

“Now my puppet let's have a little fun.” She slowly picked away at his mind, bringing him deeper into insanity by showing him images of death caused by his own hooves. “Aw, now look what you did. You were suppose to protect them. How can they trust you? Celestia will do away with you and you will be known as the royal guard who has failed his kingdom, his princess and his people.”

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

Just a helpful hint. You really should format it better. Presented as a solid block of text makes it extremely hard to read. In the spoiler you will find a short passage I took the liberty of showing you what I mean. You also drift from present to past tense. In my example I made it all past tense, as this is the style I myself write in.

It was a beautiful summer day, and all the pony folk were out and about looking at stands or standing around chatting. The heat rose well above the 90's so it was a relief to all the ponies when they saw the pegasi preparing for rain showers. After about 5 minutes or so the downpour started. The ponies were relieved to feel the rain. Some ran for shelter, while others enjoyed the relief it brought to them.

Chaos was lost in thought. She did not really notice the rain nor pay much attention to it as she headed to Canterlot, where she knew Celestia would be. She flew over the castle surveying her possible entrances. Chaos landed on a cloud so not to seem suspicious to the royal guards, not that they could do much harm to her, but she did not want to risk it.

“Hmm it will take some slight planning, but it is doable. Those walls won't keep you safe forever Celestia. I will get you.” She whispered as she hid herself from view.

After carefully surveying the area and thinking through her options, she chose a royal guard to control with her magic. Concentrating, she eased herself into the soldiers mind.

“Now my puppet let's have a little fun.” She slowly picked away at his mind, bringing him deeper into insanity by showing him images of death caused by his own hooves. “Aw, now look what you did. You were suppose to protect them. How can they trust you? Celestia will do away with you and you will be known as the royal guard who has failed his kingdom, his princess and his people.”

I appreciate your criticism, but this was just something I wrote in my spare time I will get to fixing the grammar when I get to it and I know this is going to sound mean, but please don't take my story and repost it or rewrite it I do understand it needs to be fixed and it will be fixed thank you for reading it.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Its a very nice story, well done. Although it was a bit hard to read as a solid block...

I do understand that I know I need to fix it of course and I will I am glad you liked it. Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I appreciate your criticism, but this was just something I wrote in my spare time I will get to fixing the grammar when I get to it and I know this is going to sound mean, but please don't take my story and repost it or rewrite it I do understand it needs to be fixed and it will be fixed thank you for reading it.

Please don't worry. I only worked on the part I posted here. I didn't even save it. I would never take anther's work. I am a writer, and a few years ago someone stole one of my stories. I would NEVER do that to anyone else.

Please don't worry. I only worked on the part I posted here. I didn't even save it. I would never take anther's work. I am a writer, and a few years ago someone stole one of my stories. I would NEVER do that to anyone else.

I am sorry if I came across as a grouchy old lady I myself have had my works stolen on me in the past which is why I say that and why I post everywhere not to steal etc and I did go and fix it its not perfect, but it should be easier for everybody to read.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...