Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOOOO how could this happen?! D:

Yeah! Once you try something you have more appreciation for it. ;D

Hey, you're right! Same thing that happened with music. And cooking. And sewing. And everything else that I'm TERRIBLE at.

WHAT IS MY LIFE.

Hey, you're right! Same thing that happened with music. And cooking. And sewing. And everything else that I'm TERRIBLE at.

WHAT IS MY LIFE.

Haha, that sounds familiar. XD

I DON'T KNOW. I'M LOST NOW, TOO.

Anyway, this is fun, I never really talk to people online. XD  :squee:

(edited)

Haha, that sounds familiar. XD

I DON'T KNOW. I'M LOST NOW, TOO.

Anyway, this is fun, I never really talk to people online. XD  :squee:

I think we're both hopeless. You know what hopeless people do? Eat ice cream and throw tater-tots at people on the beach so the seagulls swarm them.

Same. I usually keep it to snarky one-liners, but to find someone else who is actually willing to talk makes a forum... a forum, actually.

Edited by Jackie: sleepy mare

I think we're both hopeless. You know what hopeless people do? Eat ice cream and throw tater-tots at people on the beach so the seagulls swarm them.

Same. I usually keep it to snarky one-liners, but to find someone else who is actually willing to talk makes a forum... a forum, actually.

I think you're right. Note to self: try throwing tater-tots at people on the beach because that sounds hilarious and entertaining.

Yeah, this is the first forum I've ever been a part of, and I thought I wouldn't really like it but I'm actually enjoying talking to people such as yourself.  :D Side note: this Rarity face cracks me up.

I really enjoy your art style! Very impressive, I hope to see more art from you in the future.  :-P

Thank you so much! I'm sure you will, I plan on sticking around a while.  ;)

I think you're right. Note to self: try throwing tater-tots at people on the beach because that sounds hilarious and entertaining.

Yeah, this is the first forum I've ever been a part of, and I thought I wouldn't really like it but I'm actually enjoying talking to people such as yourself.  :D Side note: this Rarity face cracks me up.

I would do that in Hawaii, as well. Go to McDonald's, get a sundae, get the chopped peanuts, get a group of tourists in-between me and a flock, TOSS THE PEANUTS and sit back and laugh as the poor bastards freak out. I'm a shithead, I know.

Well, it's a good first forum to be a part of. My first forum was Gaia Online way back before it turned into a money making shit-fest.

Rarity honestly has some of the best facial expressions. : P

I would do that in Hawaii, as well. Go to McDonald's, get a sundae, get the chopped peanuts, get a group of tourists in-between me and a flock, TOSS THE PEANUTS and sit back and laugh as the poor bastards freak out. I'm a shithead, I know.

Well, it's a good first forum to be a part of. My first forum was Gaia Online way back before it turned into a money making shit-fest.

Rarity honestly has some of the best facial expressions. : P

Oh man. It's on my bucket list now. XD

Yeah, Gaia Online was the only other big one I had heard of and I was never interested in it so I wasn't sure about this one. Glad I joined, though!

She really does, they always throw me off. And to think I used to not like her at all is strange, now!

Not sure if it was intentional, but they all look like guys...

Also, what did you do to Fluttershy?!!! She looks so creepy...

Other than that, good work!

It wasn't intentional, but I see where you're getting that! I don't tend to draw them in a cutesy style so their gender isn't always super obvious. Plus I don't usually draw in pen so that made it hard to erase mistakes.  ;)

Haha, I do happen to have a lot of trouble drawing her! I want to make her look lanky but I don't draw that body type much so it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted. Oh well. ;P

Thanks a bunch for the feedback!

Oh man. It's on my bucket list now. XD

Yeah, Gaia Online was the only other big one I had heard of and I was never interested in it so I wasn't sure about this one. Glad I joined, though!

She really does, they always throw me off. And to think I used to not like her at all is strange, now!

Yeah, I knocked that one off the list pretty early. Next item on the list is to teach my kids to do it.

You dodged a bullet lol. Gaia is just... horrible. She has a lot of comedy to her and it's more subdued than, say, Pinkie, even if Rarity embodies the definition of 'overreacting'.

Yeah, I knocked that one off the list pretty early. Next item on the list is to teach my kids to do it.

You dodged a bullet lol. Gaia is just... horrible. She has a lot of comedy to her and it's more subdued than, say, Pinkie, even if Rarity embodies the definition of 'overreacting'.

Sounds like you're doing parenting right.  ;)

Lol, that's what I've heard. 

I couldn't have said that better, myself. I do like the over-the-top comedy of Pinkie sometimes, but I think I prefer the more subtle humor of Rarity. Do you have a favorite pony?

Also, may I add you as a friend?  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like you're doing parenting right.  ;)

Lol, that's what I've heard. 

I couldn't have said that better, myself. I do like the over-the-top comedy of Pinkie sometimes, but I think I prefer the more subtle humor of Rarity. Do you have a favorite pony?

Also, may I add you as a friend?  :please:

I've been told that and I've been told that I'm doing it wrong. xD It's not my fault my daughter likes the Walking Dead.

I have favorites based on certain things. AJ is my fave, because I liked her in G1 and in G4, she is easily the most relatable out of the bunch. Overall, I like Bon Bon. : P

And I would be glad to have you as a friend. <3

• Brohoof 1

I've been told that and I've been told that I'm doing it wrong. xD It's not my fault my daughter likes the Walking Dead.

I have favorites based on certain things. AJ is my fave, because I liked her in G1 and in G4, she is easily the most relatable out of the bunch. Overall, I like Bon Bon. : P

And I would be glad to have you as a friend. <3

Ah well, just only listen to the people who say you're doing it right. XD Haha, well that just means she has great taste! ;P

Same here. I think AJ is my favorite, too, at least at the moment. It changes all the time. XD Bon Bon is pretty awesome, being a spy and all. ;P

Aw, yay! Thank you. <3

Ah well, just only listen to the people who say you're doing it right. XD Haha, well that just means she has great taste! ;P

Same here. I think AJ is my favorite, too, at least at the moment. It changes all the time. XD Bon Bon is pretty awesome, being a spy and all. ;P

Aw, yay! Thank you. <3

She loves to be afraid of it, too. But when she first started watching it, she asked us what she saw on the screen (which was a bunch of mangled up zombies). We told her 'rotten sausages' and she gave us a look and said 'No, those are dead zombies.' xD

AJ is a staple for me and her episodes are usually my faves. And I actually do like how Bon Bon being a spy was a throwback to her old name. Though, truth be told, I haven't watch a single episode after that.

She loves to be afraid of it, too. But when she first started watching it, she asked us what she saw on the screen (which was a bunch of mangled up zombies). We told her 'rotten sausages' and she gave us a look and said 'No, those are dead zombies.' xD

AJ is a staple for me and her episodes are usually my faves. And I actually do like how Bon Bon being a spy was a throwback to her old name. Though, truth be told, I haven't watch a single episode after that.

I'm still afraid of it! Lol, oh my gosh, "rotten sausages" is probably one of the most accurate descriptions of zombies I've ever heard. XD I guess you can't get anything past her!

Same same. They did handle that Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops thing pretty well. Oh wow, really? Might I ask why? I'm always curious when people are way far behind. 

I'm still afraid of it! Lol, oh my gosh, "rotten sausages" is probably one of the most accurate descriptions of zombies I've ever heard. XD I guess you can't get anything past her!

Same same. They did handle that Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops thing pretty well. Oh wow, really? Might I ask why? I'm always curious when people are way far behind. 

She even pointed out a part of a scene that we didn't notice and had to rewind it to know what she was talking about. (a character's bandage on his hand fell off. One that we didn't even notice he was wearing. xD )

Well... I'll put it this way. Seasons 1 and 2 are my faves. 3 was decent, but I felt the quality was dropping. Season 4... I had to slog through. Many of the episodes were uninteresting and forgettable, to a point where I actually can't recall a single one, save for 'Pinkie Apple Pie'. I then completely lost interest in season 5, but also slogged through that until ep 100, since I absolutely HATE skipping episodes and I wanted to see if 100 stood up to the hype.

After that, I just gave up. The show no longer held any interest for me. : P

Good work and nice drawing!  :pout:

Thank you!

They look a bit like Earthsongs drawings, but I like it

Thanks! I love her style, it's an inspiration for me. ;u;

She even pointed out a part of a scene that we didn't notice and had to rewind it to know what she was talking about. (a character's bandage on his hand fell off. One that we didn't even notice he was wearing. xD )

Well... I'll put it this way. Seasons 1 and 2 are my faves. 3 was decent, but I felt the quality was dropping. Season 4... I had to slog through. Many of the episodes were uninteresting and forgettable, to a point where I actually can't recall a single one, save for 'Pinkie Apple Pie'. I then completely lost interest in season 5, but also slogged through that until ep 100, since I absolutely HATE skipping episodes and I wanted to see if 100 stood up to the hype.

After that, I just gave up. The show no longer held any interest for me. : P

Dang, super observant! XD 

I totally see where you're coming from. Seasons 1 and 2 are still my favorites, too. I feel the same about Season 3, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that they only had 13 episodes to work with. Oh man, Season 4 is definitely my least favorite. Season 5 was alright overall, and as for Season 6 so far it's been a mix for me. I hated the premiere episodes, and since they have all these new writers now it's kind of hit or miss for me.

I don't blame ya. ;P I've found that the longer the show goes on the more interested I get in fandom works, instead. XD

Thank you so much! I appreciate that a lot.  :rarity:

Hey, no problem. After all, your the one who made that awesome art. I think A lot of people could take notes from your art style, its FANTASTIC!

• Brohoof 1

Dang, super observant! XD 

I totally see where you're coming from. Seasons 1 and 2 are still my favorites, too. I feel the same about Season 3, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that they only had 13 episodes to work with. Oh man, Season 4 is definitely my least favorite. Season 5 was alright overall, and as for Season 6 so far it's been a mix for me. I hated the premiere episodes, and since they have all these new writers now it's kind of hit or miss for me.

I don't blame ya. ;P I've found that the longer the show goes on the more interested I get in fandom works, instead. XD

She's smart. Almost... TOO smart. I'm afraid for my life at times. <w<;;;

Same, same. That and being a turd on some of the threads here. But hey, it's all in good fun, right?

Sorry about the delay in replying. Busy busy and all.

(edited)

She's smart. Almost... TOO smart. I'm afraid for my life at times. <w<;;;

Same, same. That and being a turd on some of the threads here. But hey, it's all in good fun, right?

Sorry about the delay in replying. Busy busy and all.

Oh, my. I'm sure you'll be fine. Maybe. XD

Haha, yes it is. Usually. ;P

It's all good, I was super busy, too. Oy.

Edited by ambergerr