Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is the human Sunset Shimmer?

Creepy

Hello. 

Well, everybody was intrested in human Twilight when pony Twilight entered the EG world. But Sunset also came from Equestria and we haven't seen her human self in Crystal Prep Academy.. Where could she be? Do you think we will see her in future movies (if there will be any EG movies in the future.. next year we will have the MLP movie)..
Speaking of, will there be no EG movie next year because of the MLP movie?

Thank you all for answering.

-Creepy

I honestly don't think we'll ever see her since they never mention the possibility of her existing and I don't think Hasbro is going with that direction but more with Sunset wanting to return to Equestria from what you can see from the deleted scenes of FG.

I honestly don't think we'll ever see her since they never mention the possibility of her existing and I don't think Hasbro is going with that direction but more with Sunset wanting to return to Equestria from what you can see from the deleted scenes of FG.

It's still interesting to speculate what became of human Sunny. She could be dead, living overseas or something :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

They totally didn't plan this universe out well. At first they say, it has no magic, but then it has and then everybody has a clone in Equestria, but we'll never see some of them and it's actually canon and etc.

That's one of the reasons why i don't like this franchise. It's all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

Presuming she exists - which I would like to - there's a good chance she's in another town entirely. Pinkie hasn't given any indication of knowing two Sunsets, nor has anyone else she's run into. Considering the timeline of these films, as disjointed as they are, tends to correspond to early characterizations, she's probably still in the bully phase we saw in the first film, and possibly even in the midst of some rebellious split from an authority figure, similar to Sunset's split from Celestia. I just wish it were more probable that we might see her. 

I'm hoping it gets covered in some fashion, but as it hasn't been integral in any plot points at this stage there hasn't been any reason to bring it up. Still, it would be nice to see a mention. Who knows? Maybe she's hiding in Equestria. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This was mentioned at the SDCC panel. Meghan McCarthy said that it is possible she exists since the world was established to work that way.

This was mentioned at the SDCC panel. Meghan McCarthy said that it is possible she exists since the world was established to work that way.

By that logic, I DO believe she exist, but it makes you wonder why the authorities haven't wondered why there are two Sunset Shimmers around :huh:. I'd like to think that human Sunny might be dead. In fact, that could be a great plot for the next movie: human Sunny's family meets pony Sunny and..... stuff happens, like some background with her

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping it gets covered in some fashion, but as it hasn't been integral in any plot points at this stage there hasn't been any reason to bring it up. Still, it would be nice to see a mention. Who knows? Maybe she's hiding in Equestria. ;)

I really like the idea of human Sunset Shimmer ending up in Equestria and until or unless we get to see her in any further installments of the EQG franchise, that is my headcanon on why we haven't seen her yet.

• Brohoof 2

I don't think that she exists.

But why would she not exist? That makes even less sense to me. Everyone else has a human counter part so why wouldn't sunset? I mean they probaly only had the thing with human twily to make another movie but she still had her counter part right?

They totally didn't plan this universe out well. At first they say, it has no magic, but then it has and then everybody has a clone in Equestria, but we'll never see some of them and it's actually canon and etc.

That's one of the reasons why i don't like this franchise. It's all over the place.

This I agree with. it really is all over the place... -_-

Why would she be hiding in equestria? did our Sunny push her there? if so she must be around Celestia's castle and they might caught her right?

When you decide to think about where the real human Sunset Shimmer is, you also gotta think about the human Sirens. Although, at this point, it won't matter for the Sirens, they had to have human counter-parts as well. Then you decide to think what about pony versions of the girls and principle from Crystal Prep? Can we see a just as clever and evil version of Principle Cinch in Equestria? That might make for an interesting plot for the future of FiM. They already made Flash Sentry canon and the talks of Sunset Shimmer also being canon, so who knows.

• Brohoof 1

PLOT TWIST

What if ... Sunset is the human Sunset all along? Her parents where ponies, that found the mirror thousand of years after the sirens got banished and hoped to start a new life there because in the current state wouldn't survive. There they made a new start and her mother got pregnant and raised her normally. When they however told her about who they really are, she wanted to see it by herself and coincidentally ended up in Equestria where she became Celestia's student. Etc. leaded her to et back to her world and Equestria High. Already wanting power she hears that her parents died by a car crash and got more pissed off. Trying to find something powerful to control the world herself she went to Equestria again to hear about a new princess and the element of magic.

And that leads to Equestria Girls 1-4.

Or she just lives too far away to be important until plot needs human Sunny :3

When you decide to think about where the real human Sunset Shimmer is, you also gotta think about the human Sirens. Although, at this point, it won't matter for the Sirens, they had to have human counter-parts as well. Then you decide to think what about pony versions of the girls and principle from Crystal Prep? Can we see a just as clever and evil version of Principle Cinch in Equestria? That might make for an interesting plot for the future of FiM. They already made Flash Sentry canon and the talks of Sunset Shimmer also being canon, so who knows.

That's a pretty good analysis didn't think about the Sirens. I do wonder if Sunset Shimmer is some kind of anomaly, like she doesn't have a counterpart in human world.

Hah! human sirens got murdered by sailors 1000 years ago xD

• Brohoof 1

That's a pretty good analysis didn't think about the Sirens. I do wonder if Sunset Shimmer is some kind of anomaly, like she doesn't have a counterpart in human world.

That's actually an interesting thought. By that theory, she shouldn't actually exist at all. So, Sunset Shimmer would've just been inserted by some celestial force wanting to have some fun, lol. Discord!!!

Ooo, yeah. Dat's super interesting. Sinse first EG I was asking myself "where's human Twhilight and Sunset?" and decided that there's no ones cuz it's just childish movie.

BUT!

After final titles of second EG (where we can see human Twilight first time) I was "WOW" firstly, but then I thought about human Sunset.I guess she's still "somewhere there".

sunset_shimmer_pony_shrug_by_nano23823-d