Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler And we have our new waifu-stealer

TheAnimatorOfficial

Or we could wait for the film before we assume something like this based upon the evidence of absolutely nothing.

I know but still, with this new and "improved" Flash Sentry that kind of story is inevitable.

Not really, the movie isn't out yet, so we don't know what will happen.

(edited)

But Sci Twi doesn't have Fir, so Timber's woodpecker might have to go after Sunset's YellaWood instead.

I think this pretty much confirms it's Twilight.

post-34387-0-13381900-1467933819_thumb.png

Edited by KillSh0ck4
  • Brohoof 1

I know but still, with this new and "improved" Flash Sentry that kind of story is inevitable.

It's too soon to tell. And for all we know, this new guy could be nothing like Flash. He could actually be a somewhat interesting character and could share even a smidgeon of chemistry with whoever his love interest is. What I think is inevitable though is that before and after the movie is released, much of the fandom will hate him for simply existing. 

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I'm kind theorizing that he'll end up being like hanz from frozen and end up being the villain of the movie, being a "nice guy" who's only trying to get close to twilight to get her magic or something. (Since his bio lists him trying to maintain control over the camp and he seems kind of fishy since they already HAVE a designated love interest).

• Brohoof 2

To be honest, I'm kind theorizing that he'll end up being like hanz from frozen and end up being the villain of the movie, being a "nice guy" who's only trying to get close to twilight to get her magic or something. (Since his bio lists him trying to maintain control over the camp and he seems kind of fishy since they already HAVE a designated love interest).

Well let's see named Timber, has green eyes, has a browness skin tone, and lives in Everfree? Yeah totally not a villain in anyway. image_zpsvlhld80f.png
  • Brohoof 3

Well as long as this gets people to stop complaining about Flash Sentry at like every opportunity and give them someone else to hate on, then I am fine with this.

• Brohoof 2

His chin looks really dumb

1195683__safe_equestria+girls_spoiler-co

Say what you will about Flash Sentry, he looks like a tool, but t lest he doesn't have that

Well let's see named Timber, has green eyes, has a browness skin tone, and lives in Everfree? Yeah totally not a villain in anyway. sig-4590864.image_zpsvlhld80f.png

I think you might actually be onto something there. 

Well let's see named Timber, has green eyes, has a browness skin tone, and lives in Everfree? Yeah totally not a villain in anyway. sig-4590864.image_zpsvlhld80f.png

That is an interesting theory.

But I also thinking that given that Gloriosa has some kind of secret that she could be evil instead.

Or maybe they both could be villains of the movie.

That is an interesting theory.

But I also thinking that given that Gloriosa has some kind of secret that she could be evil instead.

Or maybe they both could be villains of the movie.

Someone on /mlp had a theory that He might be gloriosa's protector and was sent along with Gloriosa to the human world to continue acting as her guardian there;

So he might be interested in her due to being able to detect (Smell like a wolf maybe?) dark magic on twilight and thinks she might be a threat to gloriosa. (That being said, I'd hate that, as I've had enough of the "No real villain" plots like in FG.

His chin looks really dumb

sig-4591087.1195683__safe_equestria%20gi

Say what you will about Flash Sentry, he looks like a tool, but t lest he doesn't have that

OH GAWD, THATS HIM. I was totally for Sci Twi having a bf. I looked up the name and saw that photo and just thought that he was some random OC of someone's but no,,,

I would have voted for flash to be her bf that way the pony Flash can date the pony Twilight and the only discontinuance left in the "mirror copy" of Equestria is no double Sunset Shimmers.

Someone on /mlp had a theory that He might be gloriosa's protector and was sent along with Gloriosa to the human world to continue acting as her guardian there;

So he might be interested in her due to being able to detect (Smell like a wolf maybe?) dark magic on twilight and thinks she might be a threat to gloriosa. (That being said, I'd hate that, as I've had enough of the "No real villain" plots like in FG.

>mentioning 4chan outside of 4chan

>4chan

lol greentext joke

Sunset, betray Adagio...gtfo! You wont take my head canon without a fight! Best ship is best ship!!! And all that nerd rage aside, come on, out of ALL the girls, do you honestly think Sunny is straight? lol, that is like saying Rarity is the single most Bi-sexual thing walking, that girl needs all the love, period.