Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art 4 Art! >:3

iceestarz

it looks awesome!! You forgot her cutie mark though haha. :P

Don't beat yourself up! I don't care about quality, all I expect is for the person to put their heart into their drawing :) if you want to trade with me go ahead. I won't get mad at art quality, we all start somewhere. C:

finding the right style is all about practice, I say go for it! Even if it doesn't come out like you want it usually allows your style to grow and get better. :)

Awesome! Just let me know what you want me to draw. :)

I can try. After all, I am practicing a new style.

it looks awesome!! You forgot her cutie mark though haha. :P

Don't beat yourself up! I don't care about quality, all I expect is for the person to put their heart into their drawing :) if you want to trade with me go ahead. I won't get mad at art quality, we all start somewhere. C:

finding the right style is all about practice, I say go for it! Even if it doesn't come out like you want it usually allows your style to grow and get better. :)

Awesome! Just let me know what you want me to draw. :)

I'd like you to draw my OC, Amorphous, to use as an avatar. This is the only image of her I have, and it's outdated, but whatever, it's better than nothing.

post-35169-0-22518300-1468280931.png

Take off the amulet, desaturate her coat color by a few shades, and mentally take each one of those curls in her mane and tail and unroll them into little curved spikes, then point them all in the same direction. Draw her hugging a chicken, if you can. Thanks! I'll get started on my half of the trade.

(edited)

Hello iceestarz I finally thought of what I would like drawn could you draw my OC Chaos making some chaos your chibi style is soo adorable so could you draw her as a chibi? o and her eyes are 2 different colors as shown in the picture her left eye is red and her right eye is gold a picture of her and her cutie mark is down below.

I did change her mane and tail colors instead of red and yellow its red and black now I did let you know in a post, but decided to post a picture of her new mane and tail colors as well looking forward to seeing her as an adorable chibi.

post-38560-0-23430800-1470805716_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I can't really trade 'cuz my art really sucks but I just wanted to comment that your arts are really incredible and to keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I decided to darken the picture with some pencils I have so it can be better seen I am sorry its not colored or digital I normally don't color my pictures, but I do hope you like the picture and her cutie mark is in the sun since it would not be seen on her and I do apologize for the random black line on the side it was scanned in and well scanners sometimes I feel have a mind of their own lol well here it is.

post-38560-0-69586000-1469641343_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Could I do an Art trade with you?

Explains of my art is on my page <3

Of course! Tomorrow I was actually going to hop onto all these trades since I just crushed my soul watching Steven universe beginning to where it's at now and need something to make me feel less empty. ;-;

Just give me a reference of what you want me to draw :3

• Brohoof 1

Of course! Tomorrow I was actually going to hop onto all these trades since I just crushed my soul watching Steven universe beginning to where it's at now and need something to make me feel less empty. ;-;

Just give me a reference of what you want me to draw :3

Yus, That would be great <3

thank you 

• Brohoof 1

And here's my part tho x3

I messed a little in the size of the wing, sorry for this ;-;

sig-4594888.pJAilY9.jpg

I hope you don't mind but I digitalized your part of the trade :)

post-20175-0-46675000-1469658935_thumb.png

Could you draw Dawn: http://sta.sh/21s6dzatt60p

I'll get to work on yours ASAP

I haven't really felt like coloring in a while, more drawing and just lining. I could throw it into my phone and color it digitally if you want.

post-20175-0-44143100-1469661194_thumb.jpeg

@@iceestarz,

Hey, being the procrastinator I am, I'm starting on your thing. It'll hopefully be done sometime today.

No worries, I've been procrastinating as well. Binge watching Steven universe didn't help the whole procrastinating thing either :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

No worries, I've been procrastinating as well. Binge watching Steven universe didn't help the whole procrastinating thing either :lol:

I might actually finish this tomorrow, simply because I don't want to draw Sunshine's mane. If you have any clearer reference pics, that would be great, because I draw manes as solid things so I can't just kinda scribble something down.

Procrastinating for life.

I might actually finish this tomorrow, simply because I don't want to draw Sunshine's mane. If you have any clearer reference pics, that would be great, because I draw manes as solid things so I can't just kinda scribble something down.

Procrastinating for life.

Here's a few. ;3; hope they help!

post-20175-0-55590400-1469673097_thumb.png

post-20175-0-52964300-1469673113.gif

post-20175-0-70999400-1469673168_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello iceestarz sorry to bother you I am not rushing you by any means, but I just wanted to let you know that there was a slight change to my oc I know you have not drawn her yet, but its a small change her mane and tail colors are now red and black instead of red and yellow so the yellow streaks in her mane and tail are black instead of yellow I am not sure if your going to color it in, but in case you do just wanted to let you know sorry again to bother you.

I did post a picture of her new mane and tail colors in a previous post.

Edited by chaosprincess

• 4 months later...