Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art 4 Art! >:3

iceestarz

(edited)

I draw you art, you draw me art in exchange! Traditional or digital on your part, whatever you feel comfortable in. :)

Examples of my work.

post-20175-0-25415700-1467935921_thumb.jpeg

post-20175-0-47840300-1467936015_thumb.jpeg

Looking for art of Sunshine Bliss!

And here's my ponysona! Sunshine Bliss is the mint colored Pegasus with the happy sun on her butt. :)

post-20175-0-54787800-1467936084_thumb.png

Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 3

I don't have a trade err at least not at the moment. (perhaps later though) 

I just wanted to drop in and complement you on your artwork, which looks great btw keep it up.  :grin: 

Sorry for the off topic post!

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a trade err at least not at the moment. (perhaps later though)

I just wanted to drop in and complement you on your artwork, which looks great btw keep it up. :grin:

Sorry for the off topic post!

You're all good! Thanks! It's nice to hear appreciation for hard work :3

Actually, you're going to do another character mine xD

oh okay! May I have a reference? :)

I could make you a wallpaper of some kind if you have a vector of ur oc or a pony u might like from mlp or anime/manga :-P for a art trade?

Examples: http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/mikamckeena

http://mikamckeena.deviantart.com/gallery/

That works! I'd love a wallpaper of serena from Pokemon xy! Her current design with short hair :3

That works! I'd love a wallpaper of serena from Pokemon xy! Her current design with short hair :3

Of course, here's a good n only image of her atm, after i did a little update xd

C2fF3dwh.jpg

Ps:background is black but its because i'm on my phone, it's supposed to be transparent x.x

• Brohoof 1

Ok I'll send u some vectors to pick from!

Hello first I would like to say beautiful art you have I would like to draw sunshine bliss for you I do have one small question do you draw just ponies or other things as well?

I typically draw just ponies but I could try other things like animal wise. Can't do humans or human like things :c

I can offer a lineless headshot vector like this

Awesome sauce! Just give me a reference for what you want me to draw! I won't be doing anything but working on these tomorrow since I was busy all day today.

• Brohoof 1

I typically draw just ponies but I could try other things like animal wise. Can't do humans or human like things :c

Awesome sauce! Just give me a reference for what you want me to draw! I won't be doing anything but working on these tomorrow since I was busy all day today.

I know how that feels I am not good at humans either lol I am not quite sure what I want drawn yet, but when I decide I will let you know, but in the meantime I will be working on Sunshine Bliss. =)

I know how that feels I am not good at humans either lol I am not quite sure what I want drawn yet, but when I decide I will let you know, but in the meantime I will be working on Sunshine Bliss. =)

Alright! I'll be looking forward to whatever you choose :3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello iceestarz here is the picture I made of Sunshine Bliss I may ink the picture or color it in, but wanted to see what you thought of it.

I apologize for the random black line and the random line at the bottom scanner just was not working with me. :unamused::dry:

And also sorry for the lightness of the picture the scanner was being difficult.

post-38560-0-66088600-1468171692_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Hello iceestarz here is the picture I made of Sunshine Bliss I may ink the picture or color it in, but wanted to see what you thought of it.

I apologize for the random black line and the random line at the bottom scanner just was not working with me. :unamused::dry:

And also sorry for the lightness of the picture the scanner was being difficult.

oh my goodness! It's so cute! ;3;

Ah yes. Scanners are pesky sometimes. I do understand. If you could ink it that would be great! :3

oh my goodness! It's so cute! ;3;

Ah yes. Scanners are pesky sometimes. I do understand. If you could ink it that would be great! :3

I am glad you like it I put her cutie mark in the sun since it would not be seen on her, but I will work on it some more and repost it once done.

• Brohoof 1

Of course, here's a good n only image of her atm, after i did a little update xd

sig-4591397.C2fF3dwh.jpg

Ps:background is black but its because i'm on my phone, it's supposed to be transparent x.x

Just wanted to show you what I've got so far! I'll color it soon!

post-20175-0-90777900-1468267727_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

And here's my part tho x3

I messed a little in the size of the wing, sorry for this ;-;

sig-4594888.pJAilY9.jpg

it looks awesome!! You forgot her cutie mark though haha. :P

I wish I could do it, but I'm so bad and you're so good. :-(

Don't beat yourself up! I don't care about quality, all I expect is for the person to put their heart into their drawing :) if you want to trade with me go ahead. I won't get mad at art quality, we all start somewhere. C:

I could trade, but the style I'm currently working on sorta sucks...

finding the right style is all about practice, I say go for it! Even if it doesn't come out like you want it usually allows your style to grow and get better. :)

I could certainly do a trade, which would probably involve me drawing a silly pic of your OC, because I do that.

Awesome! Just let me know what you want me to draw. :)
  • Brohoof 1