Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First merch you purchased?

Nutmeg

:fluttershy:  :fluttershy:  Just wondering what your guys first merch was you remember buying from the show? Also how did you feel when you bought it? Very curious!  :yay:

(edited)

The very first arc of the comic.

The whole Queen Chrysalis arc in one big paperback package thing.

I really enjoyed reading it and was happy to get it.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

The very first arc of the comic.

The whole Queen Chrysalis arc in one big paperback package thing.

I really enjoyed reading it and was happy to get it.

Oh that sounds really cool! Is the comic different from the animation or the same? 

It was a Pinkie Pie plushie I saw at the supermarket. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it at first or not, but I went ahead and did so anyway. I was very happy afterwards, I really like plushies and this was my first in years~ It's been on my desk since then. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

if you ignore media - like episodes, comics and books - then the first thing I bought was a trio of blindbag ponies.  I needed them for a pony miniature game that my club was running.  

• Brohoof 1

For me it was in 2014 and was a Pinkie Pie Funko. I had been buying Pony merch for my kids since 2002 though.

• Brohoof 1

None of my MLP merch was purchased by me, but given to me as gifts. The first one was a shirt that said ''This shirt just got 20% cooler'' with a sillouette of Rainbow Dash. It was nice to have, I don't think it fits me anymore, but I think a lot more brony shirts would be fun. I would just wear a brony shirt every Friday just to see people attempt to bully me. That would be hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to remember which came first, but I think it was a Rarity figurine. It's just an inexpensive little thing I saw at Walmart and fancied putting in my shopping cart, so I did. I'm glad I did it too. I had so much fun styling her hair! :proud:  

• Brohoof 2

I bunch of individual pony comics.  the bookworm, Spike and Celly's micro, and Shining Armor and Cadance's arc in the MANE series if I'm not mistaken :huh:

I terms of toys, I got a Build a Bear Fluttershy, and a set of Minty and Moondancer Playskool 

• Brohoof 1

The first piece of merch I owned was a brushable-hair toy of Rainbow Dash, given to me by a friend. After that, I got more confidence. The first thing I bought myself was a t-shirt of the Mane Six at Hot Topic.

Since then, I've expanded my reach. I have a lot of pony merch, especially Rainbow Dash stuff. I have Rainbow Dash earbuds, wallet, toy, plushie, vinyl figure, Keychain, two mugs, necklace, and snapback. Once I can get the RD dogtag and a t-shirt, I'll be set.

• Brohoof 1

The first merch I bought was a few blind bag ponies off of listia.com (it's kind of like ebay but you use credits instead of money) I was quite excited when I won the auction.

• Brohoof 1

It was a Fluttershy plushie with hair I can brush; bought it at the local supermarket and thought it was cute when I first saw it so I got it.

• Brohoof 1