Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony, Hello

Indigo Zap

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through youtubers and friends

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My story of becoming a fan of MLP is quite interesting in my opinion (it really isn't). On your average day you know watching TV, I accidently turned on My Little Pony and for some odd reason I was intrigued by it.Back then I really didn't know about Bronies but, I still wasn't comfortable with people older than me liking a show meant for girls, but back to the story at hand. I remembered that there was pony related content on youtube, (btw this was in 2013 in the middle of season 3) and I immediately wanted to watch more, I don't know why. The episode I was watching at the time was "Boast Busters". So I had to record the episode and then watch it later when my parents weren't home. Then as time went on I started watching more episodes and, what do you know I love the show.

I'm really not way to out of the ordinary when it comes being a Brony, and my hobby aren't the safest. I love shooting guns, but I love going out to the good old airsoft arena. I usually get out of my cramped house every other day, (at least I try to) and I've been to only one convention and that is BABScon 2016.

Frankly I never even knew there was a fandom when I first started watching the show back in 2013. I only figured out there was a fandom after watching the best documentary ever, John de Lancie's "Bronies". I thought that there were like maybe a few people who also watched the show like I did. Once I figured out there were others Bronies I was happy and a fairly bit relieved.

I was planning on going to Bronycon this year, but unfortunately that didn't happen but, anyways i really don't have to many Brony friends so please message me, it would mean a lot. I really want to meet more people, I usually sit in my room on the days I don't go out and since parents aren't home its pretty lonely, and as I stated, I don't have way to many friends, even in real life, and the ones I do have are never available and I can't talk to them like I can to Bronies.

I hope I get to meet and say hi to all of you and good day.

• Brohoof 9

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4590812.sig-4584010.sig-4583001.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 4

Welcome fellow brony!

If you have any questions about anything on the site I will do my best to answer, just shoot me a pm. :3

If you have any oc's or art requests in general, keep me in mind. I do them for free! So as long as you're ok with traditional art, shoot me a pm if you need anything. ANYTHING.

And if you have any questions about how to pm... mention me in a reply right here like this: @Babylonsister and I will respond as soon as I can

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here. Ive found that its a pretty supportive community, and sharing ideas is encouraged. So dont be afraid to speak up! Being new, it can be intimidating, but this is a nice group on here and they'll support you through anything. Really! Theres even a life advice section that you can access after a few posts.

With that, I bid you adieu.

Have a lovely day!  

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hello! =3

I don't have way to many friends, even in real life, and the ones I do have are never available and I can't talk to them like I can to Bronies.

I perfectly understand that. I had friends here and there, but now when the school ended and adult stuff started to happen, everypony took their own paths and there's even no time to spend time together. Currently I don't have a friend, that I could visit 'just because' ~ everything requires organizing, such as transport, because they all live in different towns or they're at job. That being said, I haven't seen any of my friends for at least a year now... RL 'sucks' because of that. I miss the days, where I was a kid and I could do stuff like in the show ~ be 'free' and do whatever whenever I wanted without having to worry about anything, but just have fun with the others... I think that's one of the reasons I've surprisingly liked MLP. ~ The show contains things, we would love to experience.  :sunny:

If you're still looking for somepony to talk to, then don't hesitate to throw me a PM and worry not, we can even talk about totally random things, so go ahead and put anything you'd like to talk about.  :fluttershy:

I hope your days will be getting brighter with time.  :rarity:

Welcome to the herd!  ^_^

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

sig-4590226.sig-4589725.sig-4583634.sig-

Indigo Zap welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.               :twi:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

• Brohoof 1

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.paper_pony__jack

Hey, hun~ you found out about G4 almost the same way I did. : P You'll find plenty of friends here. More often than not, you'll be overrun with them after a month on this site.

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - Art, Writing, Music!

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - Roleplaying!

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - Life advice!

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - Sweet, Sweet Debate!

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help.

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 1