Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Not So Famous Somepony...

Sir Xarthas VI

@@Missklang, @@LonnaKitty, @,

He could almost hear his heart break.  Like a shattering sound in the distance, he could hear it break into a million pieces.  He shook his head slowly, unwilling to believe it was true but... somehow he knew, deep down this was the truth.  A lump appeared in his throat and thus he couldn't speak anymore.  Solemnly, he followed close by, his eyes looked away almost as though the life had drained from them.

I should have figured.  He'd outlive me, so why should I even bother?  It'd mean nothing to him, and...

He didn't even feel like crying.  It was as though there was nothing.  Nothing to feel, nothing in front of him except for those he'd just met.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@CharChar@~ Akatsuki ~,

Don't be sad Exist. Friendship is a wonderful thing. But one of the important lessons to be learned by everypony, is that nothing lasts forever. You have to make friends, but don't make them the center of your universe as it would become a deep scar in your heart. Eventually, you will go on your separate ways. Still, you should have the most fun of a friendship possible, have a good time, make memories worth remembering. Friends come and go, so have fun while it lasts. Nothing is eternal. I'm sure Discord is enjoying the friendship as much as Fluttershy does. He just knows that it won't last. After all, nothing lasts eternally no matter what you do. Nor bad, nor good things. Am I right princess? 

She silently smiled and whispered to herself

That's why we never fall in love. 

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@CharChar, @@Missklang, @@LonnaKitty,

Shining continued walking until he was out of the castle, closing his eyes and creating another glowing circle on the ground. "Same as before: Everyone in." He says aloud, his mind somewhere else. Luna is the first one to step in the circle, though she does so hesitantly "I've never trusted you teleportation spells... I saw what you did to those poor ponies when you were testing them... I don't want that happening to me!" She says to him, not really angry, nor sad, just slightly concerned. After all, she did trust him to keep watch over an entire kingdom 24/7. Even if his magic is sometimes questionable. Shining just looks at her plainly "That was years ago. You of all ponies should know I've perfected my magic." He states, purposefully making the circle flicker. Luna jumps slightly at the flicker "Don't do that!" She yells at him. "Have you forgotten I can see what you dream about? I could tell HER you still think about that." She says, with a rather seductive tone. Shining perks his ears up, and looks down towards the square. "Everyone in. Now." He says before quickly stepping into the circle.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Missklang, @@LonnaKitty,

Exist didn't listen to Missklang, only blinding following the group now.  I didn't just want to be friends...  Darkly, he closed his eyes as he waited to be teleported to wherever they were going next.  There was emotion stopped in his mind.

It... doesn't matter.  I'm going to find a way.  Even if it kills me.  His paw clutched the dirt fiercely.  A new resolve was on his face.

• Brohoof 1

@@CharChar,@, @@Missklang,

Argante shifted and sighed, stepping into the circle once more. She was getting pretty tried of all this, and the amount of magic was making her bracelets hurt. She would need to switch them soon. Her ears flattened at the thought of doing it herself. She was not looking forward to that at all. She stood and waited patiently for the next teleportation.  

• Brohoof 1

Heathlife felt that his left eye was strange after that gigantic pull of... Whatever that was. He eventually reached a magical barrier, no wonder he hadn't detected the magical signatures, this barrier wasn't ordinary. Even though it doesn't cloak magical signatures completely it makes them hard to decipher from the world's natural flow of magic. Interesting he said as he noticed from the corner of his right eye some sort of magic aura floating near his left eye which he couldn't see... He used a spell that allowed him to see from another point in space. It wasn't rather difficult since it was so close... What he saw were visible cracks in his eye that leaked magic, pure magic in its most pure form. His mind panicked as he began to run out of the forest "I have to get to Canterlot... To one of the princesses, no... They can't stop such a big crack even with both of them combined... Especially with this magic leaking out, I need to... Wait, isn't this what I've been waiting on? But my body still isn't ready to handle that universe size magic pool... I still need to complete the other 30 physical enhancement rituals so that my body can at least keep intact and not expand into a magical monstrosity of epic proportions and fuse with multiple of me from across thousands of timelines..." he kept talking to himself as he ran, he saw the huge magical signature he saw before for a split second but ignored going around it and just ran straight towards the exit of this forest. Once he came out he wished for him to be in a better place than here right now. Was his wish granted? vaguely so, the magic that was going out of the seal hadn't leaked into the atmosphere, it was if it refused to blend with this world's magic. Then suddenly a portal, similiar to Discord's opened up and he was forced to go through as his momentum hindered him from slowing down fast enough, what he saw on the other side was shocking to him... It wasn't anywhere near Discord or anywhere near to what he would be able to teleport to with such a portal using his maximal output. He was in fact in his room.

He sighed in relief as he took out some sort of herb "This herb should work... At least to prevent any more magic from coming out" the herb infact was a magic suppresant herb, his own grown one. It was quite rare, couldn't be used for much but he had it around for situation like this. Once he ate it the magic retreated back into its seal and the seal slowly started sealing back up. Luckily his seal was made with this in mind. Strange how the magic led him here though, as if it wanted to be stuck in there.

----------------------------------------------------

Heltheain was wandering around until he saw some pony just rush past right in front of him... This pony must be rushing for the exit he thought as he followed closely behind, indeed he found his way out but when he finally got there he found... Nothing, no pony and the air smelled like... Mint? That was a strange thing, but either way. He found his way out and was now heading north to the mountains up north in hopes of finding dragons as always.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Missklang, @@CharChar, @@LonnaKitty,

As soon as everyone stepped inside the circle, they disappeared yet again, reappearing somewhere on a mountain top. Looking around, he notices a trail that leads from the groups location to small hut on another mountain. "Seems like that's where we're going. Everyone can wait here, I wont take long." He says as he walks towards the hut. After about a minute, he reaches the door, and notices the strange rune-like symbols all over the place. Deciding not to use his magic in-case of traps, he knocks on the door with his hoof, hoping it wasn't trapped. The door opens slightly "What? What do you want? I'm busy!" says the strange creature on the other side of the door. "I'm here because of Dark Blood. He says you have something for him?" Shining asks cautiously. The door opens wide to reveal a female dragon, with purple scales, and flaming blue eyes "Dark Blood sent you? Good. You can take this infernal thing away from here. I'm tired of it." She says. She walks around to the back of her hut, and pushes a large black crystal in front of Shining. Returning to her hut, she shuts the door. Shining inspects the crystal, thinking he might know what it is, and how much of a problem this'll be to move. To confirm his thoughts, he tries pushing the crystal, with no results. He also tries levitating it with magic, but somehow his magic wont work on it. "I wonder what he even needs this for? Even with his magic, I doubt he could do anything with it..." He says, signalling the group to come over. Showing the crystal to them, he explains what it is "This crystal is known scientifically as Magicantus Porenthias. Commonly known as Darkcyll. It is EXTREMELY dense, and with density comes weight. It's around 9000 lbs per square centimeter. Not only that, but it is completely impervious to any use of magic. Levitation, explosion, fire, ice, water, earth, even chaos magic. It's extremely rare, and only the most well-known blacksmiths are able to craft it into extremely powerful weapons. The fated Sword of Infinity is said to be made of Darkcyll. And Dark Blood wants us to move it all the way back to the Everfree. Just great... Luckily, I have some tools to shape this sucker down to a carry-able size, so each of us can carry a piece." He says, taking out a few crystal-cutting tools. Using a laser, he cuts through the first layer of crystal. Then, using various picks, axes, saws, and needles, he cuts the crystal into 5 different pieces, and pushes them in front of the other ponies, each on getting a piece. Then, taking out saddlebags from his saddlebags, he gives one to each pony. "This bag is unique, because wearing it properly puts it on your back, so it should make carrying the crystal a lot easier." He says, scooping up his share of the crystal with a bag, and slinging it onto his back. "And since the crystal is immune to any magic, we can't teleport. So walking is our only option..."

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @@LonnaKitty, @@Missklang,

Exist solemnly looked over the mountain side.  The cold air brushed passed his face as he sighed.  His face dull as he looked at apparently nothing.  All he wanted to do was get through whatever it was they were doing.  In his body, he could feel his emotions on a slow burn.  The cliff a blackened rock from volcanic ash of long years passed, and the sun cast a grey light in his face.  It felt empty up here as his thoughts waded in a sea of self-doubt and potential misery.  He almost wished he wasn't in his body; wanting someone else to deal with this so he could sleep it off for an eternity or two.  Nothing seemed vibrant or colorful to him.

Lazily, he looked over at the other two that waited for Shining to finish, wanting to distract himself.  His eyelids were lowered, and objectively judged everything in front of him.  It was as though all the beauty and color had been pulled out of him.

Edited by CharChar
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@CharChar,

Argante groaned. This was not what she wished to today. She sighed and followed suit, picking up her piece of the gem. It was quite heavy, but it reminded her of something, she couldn't recall what though. She frowned at herself, upset that her memory was starting to fail her a bit. 

• Brohoof 1