Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food When was the last time you had fish sticks?

DubWolf

(edited)

You know you can't resist those oily, crispy and greasy treats we know as fish sticks :umad:.

product_fish_sticks.jpg

Plus it's fish so it makes you smartur, so it's healthy  :love:!! When was the last time you had them :wacko:?

I can't even remember :C . I think I had some in mid-January :wacko:.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

I used to be obsessed with these as a child. I would always ask my parents to buy them every damn time they went to the grocery store. But after I suffered from food poisoning at age fifteen from fish (that, and now I am a vegetarian), I gave up fish all-together, including fish sticks. Although, I do sorta miss them!

• Brohoof 1

I had some last night for supper actually, with some new potatoes in butter.

Strange story, I used to hate fish as a kid (like when I was 9-15), but then my mum told me that I was always obsessed with fish fingers before that and now I'm eating fish fingers again along with lots of other fish dishes e.g. salmon and prawns, nothing seems to have changed.

(edited)

I love fish in almost any form. I must say though that I haven't had these tasty little snacks since before Easter (I eat most of my year's intake of fish during Lent), so I'm due for a review. Now I've gotta have 'em!  :P

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

If I've ever had them, I was very young. I don't even like the smell of fish, no way that's going anywhere near my mouth. lol

• Brohoof 1

I used to eat them regularly as a kid, like once a week. I don't even remember the last time I had them in recent times though, it's been too long. I've been eating more actual fish than fishsticks. :P

I love them.Since my city is quite near the ocean, the Fish sticks are always fresh and really good.

Though now as I get a bit older , I'd rather have grilled Tuna steaks. I still love fish sticks...but not as much as young Vulcan would have loved them. 

• 2 weeks later...

huh? fish sticks? you mean fish fingers?

Come to think of it, I haven't had any in a while. I usually cut them up and put them in rice.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...