Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ideal pet?

Vulcan

To me, it's almost any animal that is sociable and friendly, be it a cat, dog, iguana, parrot, etc. :D

My unrealistic answer is a dragon. They're beautiful creatures and have all sorts of abilities! It would also be pretty awesome to have one as a companion. :)

imperial_dragon_skin___celestial_dragon_

By irishpiratequeen on dA

In all seriousness, my ideal pet is a horse, which isn't a shocker to a lot of people. :P They're simply majestic and loving!

• Brohoof 1

I love all animals but my ideal pet would be a dog...or two...or three...or four. Yes, four is a good amount. A pack! I have four currently, all shapes and sizes (a chihuahua, a miniature pinscher/jack russell terrier mix, a beagle and a siberian husky/rough collie mix); they're my best friends. <3 

• Brohoof 1

My ideal pet would be budgies. :) I have a soft spot for 'em ever since I was a kid.

4e51c0c467f4c94f44b3c3811822a67e.jpg

I used to have 2 of 'em when I was younger, and they were just plain adorable! They were also sweethearts, which made them even more cute. :catface: They were fairly low maintenance and they weren't too loud either. Just two happy little fluffballs!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's so many that I'd love, but if I had to pick one it'd be a bat (But you cant have them as pets unfortunatly) though at some point me and my fmaily will end up getting a few more pets over the years, probably another dog :)

Honestly, my current pets! I cannot think of anything I would rather have than my rabbit, Walter. He is the most perfect indoor animal I have ever owned. I also like my horse, Romeo. He's taken me to 5 world championships, so what's not to love.

I guess if I could get any other pet I would want a zebra or an otter. Maybe try something exotic for a change.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

For me, it has to be a dog. My family has had a dog as pet since 1989 and we're not about to change our stance on that. We currently have two dogs who are absolutely adorable and have been boon companions for these many years.

• 2 weeks later...