Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya!

OmegaBeamOfficial

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, to be honest, I kinda just looked up MLP Forums and came across this place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'll admit, once before I became one I used to think the brony community was kinda weird. I decided to watch the first 2 episodes to see what it was about and actually thoroughly enjoyed it just as much as other shows I watch, when I was expecting it to be mediocre, I was pleasantly, two episodes, turned into ten, ten episodes turned into the whole first season, and that's when I knew I was a fan!

Hi Everypony.

My name's Adam, and I've been a fan of the series for a decent amount of time, though there's something you should know. Ya see, peer pressure sort of made me leave the fanbase a while back, as I was afraid of people laughing at me for liking MLP. Eventually, someone did find out and wanting to save face, I reluctantly left. Now I've decided to come back in the hopes my friends forgot about the whole fiasco and get back to enjoying what I want to. Things have probably changed a lot, since I've not watched any new episodes since the Season 4 premiere. I don't have an OC or anything like that, but I hope to make one in the future. As for why I'm here? Well, I've never tried a forum for a franchise before and I figured I'd give it a shot, as the start of my return to the fanbase. I'm hoping to meet cool new people here, and just talk about the show in general with them. I also love roleplay, so when I heard this place had it I jumped at the opportunity. Thanks for reading up, I'm glad to be here!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome fellow brony!

If you have any questions about anything on the site I will do my best to answer, just shoot me a pm. :3

If you have any art requests in general, keep me in mind. I do them for free! So as long as you're ok with traditional art, shoot me a pm if you need anything. ANYTHING.

And if you have any questions about how to pm... mention me in a reply right here like this: @Babylonsister and I will respond as soon as I can

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here. Ive found that its a pretty supportive community, and sharing ideas is encouraged. So dont be afraid to speak up! Being new, it can be intimidating, but this is a nice group on here and they'll support you through anything. Really! Theres even a life advice section that you can access after a few posts.

You said you were interested in role play? The first step is to visit the character database and create a character. You simply scroll to the bottom and find 'add character'. Once you've done that you can visit any rp and check if they have any rules or guidelines for joining. Then just post and introduce yourself and any ideas! :D

With that, I bid you adieu.

Have a lovely day!  

• Brohoof 3

On the black bar at the top in the upper right corner you should see your username. Click/hover over that. It will bring up a list of options. One of them will be Personal Message. Click that. In the upper right will be a black button that says compose new. Click that and enter a username, subject, and some content and youre golden :D

• Brohoof 2

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.paper_pony__jack

Hey, hun~ I'm sorry to hear that others made you leave the fandom, but we're glad to see you back. Plus, we're always weird. No getting around that. xD

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - Art, Writing, Music!

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - Roleplaying!

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - Life advice!

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - Sweet, Sweet Debate!

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help.

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

Edited by Rainbow Mika
  • Brohoof 3

@BabylonSister So how do you PM?

On the black bar at the top in the upper right corner you should see your username. Click/hover over that. It will bring up a list of options. One of them will be Personal Message. Click that. In the upper right will be a black button that says compose new. Click that and enter a username, subject, and some content and youre golden :D

Or just do this:

GCvFFeb.png

Hello! /)

I don't care if people will laugh at me for liking MLP, that's my business, not their. =3

That being said, I've stated I like MLP on facebook, so the ones who managed to see that know what's happening.  :-P

Some reactions were weird, but yeah!  :love:

I hope your days will be bright, no matter what.  :rarity:

Welcome to the herd!  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

sig-4592896.sig-4590226.sig-4589725.sig-

Omega Beam Official welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.                :twi:

• Brohoof 3