Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Like Your OC To Be Harassed By The Princess Of Chaos Herself?

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everypony how would you like your OC, or one of the characters from within the show to be harassed by the princess of chaos herself my OC Chaos will gladly do it its going to be short writings that I will be writing of my OC Chaos bugging characters in amusing ways if you would like to be a part of it here is all you have to do

1. Place your characters name

2. List some details about the character

3. Nothing nsfw which also means no sexual content will be written

4.Let the chaos begin

NOTICE PLEASE READ:Just wanted to let everybody know that I am going to close this thread for a while I am not sure when I will reopen it and continue again, thank you everybody for understanding.

Edited by chaosprincess

1. Night Silent

2.likes: shade, cake, and the night sky.

Dislikes: the sun, loud noises, and dogs.

3. I suppose you could have your oc take away things that provide shade, and have a bunch of symbols crashing together, and maybe do something with dogs, I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Night Silent

3. I suppose you could have your oc take away things that provide shade, and have a bunch of symbols crashing together, and maybe do something with dogs, I don't know.

I am going to start on the short story for your OC because I have a great idea for it so watch out Chaos is coming your way.

1. Aria

2. she likes coffee,reading,quiet places and her special somepony disklikes thunderstorms,rude/loud people and spicy things

3. Or chaos could just do a few laps in her beloved discord slippers until the laughter drives aria insane.

Here is your short story

This story is written by me chaosprincess do not steal this story, claim this story as your own, do not rewrite the story and do not post this story anywhere else.

Chaos Strikes Aria

Chaos walks to the fridge wanting a snack while she watches some t.v she sees some leftovers oo leftovers she takes it and walks back to the couch. Aria soon arrives home Chaos I am home welcome home Aria takes a bite of the food Aria walks into the room and stops I is that my leftovers? Chaos looks down at it you mean these leftovers? Yes I mean those leftovers Chaos gets up on her hind hooves and starts to dance you want these leftovers? I want it, you want these leftovers? I said yes Chaos its mine afterall well to bad its mine she sits back down and starts to eat it once again I can't believe you sometimes Chaos. What its not like your name is on it Aria walks over pointing out her name o would you look at that there it is well I don't think you want it anymore anyways and why is that? Because Chaos licks the rest of the food my saliva has been all over it yuck fine you can have it o Aria before you go I need a favor and what is that Chaos? Well one of my Discord slippers ripped and I well need it fixed to bad fix it yourself I hate those damn slippers anyways Chaos gets off the couch walking over she makes big sad puppy eyes at her don't you dare do that it won't work on me. Chaos makes her eyes bigger and starts tearing up fine just stop it already I will fix it oh good she runs up and gets it here it is. Aria sews up the rip handing it back Chaos now in excitement puts all 4 on and starts dancing in them the laughter of Discord now filling the house Aria dropping the food she had just made her eye twitches as she breaks a fork in half. CHAOS Chaos laughs knowing how much it bothered her and my day is now complete.

1. Night Silent

Here is the short story I do hope you like it.

This story is written by me chaosprincess do not steal this story, claim this story as your own, do not rewrite the story and do not post this story anywhere else.

Chaos strikes Night Silent

Chaos decided to go for a fly to stretch her wings out and see what was going on in the nearby towns, but along her flight she noticed a stallion resting under some trees. Well would you look at that he is taking up all the shade well we can't have that now can we? She flies over silently lifting all the trees in the area and replanting them elsewhere there now that's much better. She hears a scream coming from the area of the stallion she checks it out ooo ouch that's a pretty bad sunburn she laughs as he freaks out and screams from the pain. Ya know I really think he could use a dog or two to play with she flies off once returned she looks down and yells STAMPEDE the young stallion looks up at her confused, but soon hears a rumbling. W what is th he stops mid sentence as he sees a stampede of dogs coming his way some having instruments attached to them so every time their paws touched the ground a loud horrible sound would emit from the dogs. Chaos looks down at him as he starts to panic unsure on how to escape it all he dives into the water, but the water did nothing to protect him as the dogs all ran into the water and circled him. Well this is quite amusing what a start to my day she flies down closer to him well its been a slice enjoy all your new doggy friends she flies off laughing to herself as she hears his screams.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

OK. Sounds fun!

1: Treble

2: he likes music, but hates dubstep. He runs a music store and teaches music lessons. He also like collectible stuff.

He has a dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic. He thinks he is way cooler than he is. 

He is chill, but when he is pushed enough, he completely snaps.

3: IDK. You'r the chaos princess. You know best

Edited by El Duderino
  • Brohoof 1

OK. Sounds fun!

2: he likes music, but hates dubstep. He runs a music store and teaches music lessons. He also like collectible stuff.

He has a dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic. He thinks he is way cooler than he is. 

I will get started on your story right now I actually have an idea in mind.

OK. Sounds fun!

Alright here is your short story I do hope you like it I did not use all of his personality, but I tried to fit in as much as I could hope you like it.

Chaos strikes Treble

Chaos leaves the house going out for a walk, hmm you know I really could use some new tunes she walks into town to see if there is any good music stores. Hmm well that looks like a cute little shop she walks into Treble's music store blah the music here is totally for the senior ponies as Pinkie would say let's get this party started. Chaos leaves the store and excitingly runs back in with Vinyl Scratch she leans in whispering you know what to do dubstep all the way Vinyl gives a nod and turn it UP. Vinyl proceeds to start the music which causes the windows to shatter, ponies to fly to the back of the store remaining stuck to the wall as instruments fly in different directions including at them. WOOOOOO NOW THIS IS A PARTY hoofbumps Vinyl while dancing after about 5 minutes of blaring dubstep she has Vinyl stop the music thanks Vinyl we should do this more often meet up at this little cute store see ya around Vinyl waves and leaves. Chaos hears something and looks seeing the owner Treble come her way yelling like a mad stallion she laughs to herself what I was just trying to liven up the place Treble grabs her leg and attempts to remove her from his store. Well that is sooo rude I know some stallion who's not getting a three hoofed rating she flies out through the broken windows as Treble looks back at the mess that was caused by Chaos he angrily mumbles to himself as he attempts to clean up the rubble that was once his store.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Me, please! :D

1. Frost D. Tart

2. (Here's his reference: http://starvagrant.deviantart.com/art/Frost-D-Tart-512021900)

Likes: Baking, video games, hypnosis, choir singing, jesters and/or clowns, chanbara (Japanese swordplay)

Dislikes: Bullying, feeling rejected or manipulated, anything horror related

3. I guess anything you like.

Edited by StarVagrant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Me, please! :D

1. Frost D. Tart

2. (Here's his reference: http://starvagrant.deviantart.com/art/Frost-D-Tart-512021900)

Likes: Baking, video games, hypnosis, choir singing, jesters and/or clowns, chanbara (Japanese swordplay)

Dislikes: Bullying, feeling rejected or manipulated, anything horror related

3. I guess anything you like.

Sorry for the wait I do have an idea for a story I will get started on it tonight currently eating dinner, but it will be posted tonight.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I think Light, the alicorn from my failed roleplay having a bit of fun with Chaos could make for an interesting story, especially in Light's insane state. Heres Light's page- https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/light-star-revised-r9576

You can make it however you want.

I will work on it once I finish a current story, but one question before I can start the story what is Light's dislikes I need to know it so Chaos can create havoc in her life.

• Brohoof 1

I will work on it once I finish a current story, but one question before I can start the story what is Light's dislikes I need to know it so Chaos can create havoc in her life.

The thing Light dislikes the most is being told what to do. Thats what caused my roleplay to die anyways. She also dislikes plants and other foliage. 

(edited)

The thing Light dislikes the most is being told what to do. Thats what caused my roleplay to die anyways. She also dislikes plants and other foliage. 

Thank you for the information I will start on it as soon as I am done with the other story.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry for the wait I do have an idea for a story I will get started on it tonight currently eating dinner, but it will be posted tonight.

It's okay. I'll be looking forward to it! :) Edited by StarVagrant

(edited)

It's okay. I'll be looking forward to it! :)

Here is the story I do hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Frost D. Tart

Chaos was on a casual stroll walking nowhere really when she happened to stumble upon an arcade she goes inside figuring why not it could be fun. Once inside she notices a timid stallion at a game well I suppose I will have fun afterall she laughs a little and walks up so you like to play games? He turns o um y yes I do great I do as well let's play together *she transports him into the game using her magic once inside he is surrounded by a crowd of ponies. He starts to panic a little as the ponies start to close in on him o look guys the baby is going to cry they laugh you suck at games why do you come here? Maybe we should take out the trash permanently as they drew closer he burst through them not sure where to go, but all he know is he had to keep running after growing tired he stops looking around I think I am finally safe he walks a little bit bumping into somepony o I I am so sorry he looks up seeing a familiar face he smiles o thank goodness its you this place is horrible. The pony looked at him why the hell should I care? All your good for is using everypony knows that you really thought we were friends? Well y yes the pony laughs well your sadly mistaken why don't you do us all a favor and die the pony walks off laughing he drops to the ground crying make it stop make it stop MAKE IT ALL STOP. Chaos walks up to him oo tired of the game already? G get me out of here I don't want to play anymore well why not? The game has just begun she laughs as he drops through the ground landing on a table which he gets strapped to his eyes grow wide with fear as he tries to break free. Pinkamena and Chaos emerge from the darkness well Pinky I suppose its time for the game to begin Pinky laughs as she she steps over to him taking a chainsaw she cuts him open exposing his organs she turns the chainsaw off placing it down well done Pinky, but he is quite a noisy one please do shut him up Pinky nods and cuts his tongue out well that's much better thanks Pinky. Chaos walks over to him well this game of ours was fun, but it has to end bye bye she laughs as she steps back so Pinky can finish the job she takes a knife and carves his throat open causing his head to flop back then moves onto his heart carving it out. Well is it that cute Pinky wanted your heart she laughs and walks off causing him to suddenly snap awake he notices ponies surrounding him hey you ok? Y yeah thanks he turns to the game and sees Pinkamena with a chainsaw with the words game over written in blood after seeing that he runs out screaming.

I think Light, the alicorn from my failed roleplay having a bit of fun with Chaos could make for an interesting story, especially in Light's insane state. Heres Light's page- https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/light-star-revised-r9576

You can make it however you want.

Here is the story hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Light

While in her garden Chaos hears a commotion hm what a nuisance she walks towards the arguing to put an end to it as she nears it she notices a alicorn yelling at a young mare. Chaos walks over maybe its about time somepony put you in your place little pipsqueak Light looks at her quite angry who the hell do you think you are? You can't just tell me what to do I am the one who gives orders Chaos laughs is that so? Well not for long she uses her magic to transport her to a farm Light looks around now more angry then before WHERE THE HELL AM I? Chaos walks up with a straw hat on I just love these straw hats she smiles and walks over to her well pipsqueak your going to be deweeding, you can't tell me what I am going to do you pick the weeds if you want them cleared so badly. Well you really don't have a choice in this matter especially since its your life on the line, like as if you don't scare me Light turns to walk away, alright I see your decision is made. As Light is walking the weeds come to life wrapping around all 4 hooves lifting her off the ground HEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT Chaos walks up well there are consequences for not doing what your told little one. I AM NOT A CHILD SO STOP TREATING ME AS SUCH, Chaos rolls her eyes well your acting like one so therefore you will be treated as such, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME UP HERE FOREVER I WILL USE MY MAGIC TO BREAK FREE. As she is speaking weeds start to creep up wrapping around her horn they snap it in half tossing the top part to the ground. Chaos chuckles you were saying? I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, I highly doubt that YOU WILL ALL PAY YOU AND THIS STUPID GARDEN, as she is yelling the ground starts to shake W WHAT IS THAT??? Chaos looks well seems my friend has arrived a giant sunflower walks her way stopping inches away from her face. Chaos looks at her you see princess the flowers are quite unhappy with you since you refuse to clean their home. Light rolls her eyes, like I care about some stupid flowers they can all die for all I care, Chaos laughs well have fun with the plants she flies off hearing Light's screams in the distance.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Here is the story I do hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Frost D. Tart

Chaos was on a casual stroll walking nowhere really when she happened to stumble upon an arcade she goes inside figuring why not it could be fun. Once inside she notices a timid stallion at a game well I suppose I will have fun afterall she laughs a little and walks up so you like to play games? He turns o um y yes I do great I do as well let's play together *she transports him into the game using her magic once inside he is surrounded by a crowd of ponies. He starts to panic a little as the ponies start to close in on him o look guys the baby is going to cry they laugh you suck at games why do you come here? Maybe we should take out the trash permanently as they drew closer he burst through them not sure where to go, but all he know is he had to keep running after growing tired he stops looking around I think I am finally safe he walks a little bit bumping into somepony o I I am so sorry he looks up seeing a familiar face he smiles o thank goodness its you this place is horrible. The pony looked at him why the hell should I care? All your good for is using everypony knows that you really thought we were friends? Well y yes the pony laughs well your sadly mistaken why don't you do us all a favor and die the pony walks off laughing he drops to the ground crying make it stop make it stop MAKE IT ALL STOP. Chaos walks up to him oo tired of the game already? G get me out of here I don't want to play anymore well why not? The game has just begun she laughs as he drops through the ground landing on a table which he gets strapped to his eyes grow wide with fear as he tries to break free. Pinkamena and Chaos emerge from the darkness well Pinky I suppose its time for the game to begin Pinky laughs as she she steps over to him taking a chainsaw she cuts him open exposing his organs she turns the chainsaw off placing it down well done Pinky, but he is quite a noisy one please do shut him up Pinky nods and cuts his tongue out well that's much better thanks Pinky. Chaos walks over to him well this game of ours was fun, but it has to end bye bye she laughs as she steps back so Pinky can finish the job she takes a knife and carves his throat open causing his head to flop back then moves onto his heart carving it out. Well is it that cute Pinky wanted your heart she laughs and walks off causing him to suddenly snap awake he notices ponies surrounding him hey you ok? Y yeah thanks he turns to the game and sees Pinkamena with a chainsaw with the words game over written in blood after seeing that he runs out screaming.

Here is the story hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Light

While in her garden Chaos hears a commotion hm what a nuisance she walks towards the arguing to put an end to it as she nears it she notices a alicorn yelling at a young mare. Chaos walks over maybe its about time somepony put you in your place little pipsqueak Light looks at her quite angry who the hell do you think you are? You can't just tell me what to do I am the one who gives orders Chaos laughs is that so? Well not for long she uses her magic to transport her to a farm Light looks around now more angry then before WHERE THE HELL AM I? Chaos walks up with a straw hat on I just love these straw hats she smiles and walks over to her well pipsqueak your going to be deweeding, you can't tell me what I am going to do you pick the weeds if you want them cleared so badly. Well you really don't have a choice in this matter especially since its your life on the line, like as if you don't scare me Light turns to walk away, alright I see your decision is made. As Light is walking the weeds come to life wrapping around all 4 hooves lifting her off the ground HEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT Chaos walks up well there are consequences for not doing what your told little one. I AM NOT A CHILD SO STOP TREATING ME AS SUCH, Chaos rolls her eyes well your acting like one so therefore you will be treated as such, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME UP HERE FOREVER I WILL USE MY MAGIC TO BREAK FREE. As she is speaking weeds start to creep up wrapping around her horn they snap it in half tossing the top part to the ground. Chaos chuckles you were saying? I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, I highly doubt that YOU WILL ALL PAY YOU AND THIS STUPID GARDEN, as she is yelling the ground starts to shake W WHAT IS THAT??? Chaos looks well seems my friend has arrived a giant sunflower walks her way stopping inches away from her face. Chaos looks at her you see princess the flowers are quite unhappy with you since you refuse to clean their home. Light rolls her eyes, like I care about some stupid flowers they can all die for all I care, Chaos laughs well have fun with the plants she flies off hearing Light's screams in the distance.

These stories are very entertaining to read. Yay

As for Light losing her horn... In the failed roleplay, I was angry at the members partaking it and so I had Light threaten to cut off her horn with a knife...

Anyways, I have a thing for reading dark and 'cheery' stories, so great job.

Edited by Queen Twii

These stories are very entertaining to read. Yay

As for Light losing her horn... In the failed roleplay, I was angry at the members partaking it and so I had Light threaten to cut off her horn with a knife... XDXDXDXD

I am glad you liked it and lol I never even knew that I just thought the weeds would take it so she could not break free using magic lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am glad you liked it and lol I never even knew that I just thought the weeds would take it so she could not break free using magic lol.

She used to be a pegasus pony, the alicorn was just for the sake of the roleplay which failed anyway. Light has a sort of 'interesting story,' a grudge against nature alicorns who tell her what to do. If you read the failed roleplay, you may understand C:

Edited by Queen Twii

She used to be a pegasus pony, the alicorn was just for the sake of the roleplay which failed anyway.

Some rps fail some are successful it happens I was not sure how to make Light's personality exactly so I just made her kinda bossy, but I am happy that you liked your story I was not sure if you would like it or not.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Brianna Fang Lash

Species: Changeling

Personality: Brianna is a big prankster and absolutely HATES Celestia. She's not too fond of Luna, either, but for some reason she just hates Celestia even more. She has a strong-willed mind and can take a joke. But if the joke includes TOUCHING her, you should go ahead and say your goodbyes. 

Accessories: A Red Scarf given to her as a pony, she now takes it wherever she goes.

Chaos: You could maybe mess with her scarf (she hates her/her possessions being touched) until she rages but if you do make sure you have a death wish :3

Edited by Brianna Changeling

Name: Brianna Fang Lash

Species: Changeling

Personality: Brianna is a big prankster and absolutely HATES Celestia. She's not too fond of Luna, either, but for some reason she just hates Celestia even more. She has a strong-willed mind and can take a joke. But if the joke includes TOUCHING her, you should go ahead and say your goodbyes. 

Accessories: A Red Scarf given to her as a pony, she now takes it wherever she goes.

Chaos: You could maybe mess with her scarf (she hates her/her possessions being touched) until she rages but if you do make sure you have a death wish :3

Here is your story I do hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Brianna

Chaos and Aria received a ticket to the gala they each got 2 in case they had any partners Chaos looked over at Aria and her boyfriend and gave the biggest sad eyes knowing she had no date. She looked down at the extra ticket thinking hmm I suppose I could take myself *as she starts to cry a little* she decides to take a walk to maybe find a potential date. As she walks she notices a changeling hmm what are one of those doing around these parts? Well I suppose creating a little chaos is better then finding a date. She walks over hi I am Chaos how would you like to go to the Gala? You see I have an extra ticket and no one to give it to Brianna looked with a skeptical look, but decided why not what could happen? Sure I will go Chaos hands the ticket over to her great I am glad you chose to go its tonight so I will meet you here to help you get ready. Brianna looked unsure on if she could be trusted or not, but she decided no harm has been done yet so ok I will meet you here Chaos smiles, good see you later on they both say goodbye and go on their separate ways. Chaos goes back to the meeting spot hours later, good your here and I see all you have is a uh scarf well that won't do at all, Chaos removes the scarf and places a dress on her, there you go now your ready tonight is a really big night. Brianna glares at her, did you just touch my scarf? Not only that, but actually removed it? Chaos looks why yes I did now enough talk come, come Chaos floats her in the air and they fly off to the Gala, Here we are she walks in walking up to Celestia to be greeted. Greetings Princess Celestia here is a gift from Brianna she wraps her red scarf around Celestia's neck she turns and looks at Brianna, o I forgot to mention that your going to remain here greeting all the ponies with Celestia Twilight would have been doing it, but she could not make it so, Chaos shakes her hoof, have fun, she walks in laughing. At the end of the Gala as Chaos leaves Brianna comes flying at her screaming how she is going to kill her Chaos looks opening a portal as Brianna flies into it Chaos then closes it laughing to herself, and that's how its done.

Hey me again could you harass the love interest of my oc? :please:  You already know whats needed about so I dont think I need to post that info. I cant wait to see the end result. ^_^

Chaos Strikes Aria's Boyfriend

Once Chaos is inside the Gala she looks around seeing Aria with her boyfriend I am happy for her I really am, but I mean come on I am alone and she well *grabs the screen making everybody look at them* she has him. She sits down with the biggest sad eyes its hopeless I will never be loved, but this Gala thing is stupid anyways and a bore fest at that *she let's out a sigh* I suppose I could create a little chaos. She walks over to the food table causing all the food to come to life attacking any pony that dares to remain to close. Aria hears the screams turning her head, CHAOS!!!! *she marches over to where Chaos is* you stop this nonsense right now Chaos we were lucky to be invited *Chaos looks at her* What? I am just having myself a good time at the Gala especially since I don't have a date which speaking of dates seems like your lover boy is having a grand ol time *Aria turns her head to see her boyfriend trying to fight off the food eventually taking cover under a table which attempts to eat him* Chaos cut this out right now and if I don't? I will make you stop? O how so Aria? I don't know yet, but I will stop you well first you should stop your wittle boyfriend from being eaten *she laughs* Aria turns seeing him fighting off numerous tables she glares at Chaos then runs off to help him, Chaos laughs to herself well I suppose as much fun as this is it should come to an end soon, CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!! *she looks at Aria* alright right now *she laughs making everything stop everything that was once alive now drops to the floor* Well that's all for now pony folk.

Chaos Strikes Brianna

Chaos and Aria received a ticket to the gala they each got 2 in case they had any partners Chaos looked over at Aria and her boyfriend and gave the biggest sad eyes knowing she had no date. She looked down at the extra ticket thinking hmm I suppose I could take myself *as she starts to cry a little* she decides to take a walk to maybe find a potential date. As she walks she notices a changeling hmm what are one of those doing around these parts? Well I suppose creating a little chaos is better then finding a date. She walks over hi I am Chaos how would you like to go to the Gala? You see I have an extra ticket and no one to give it to Brianna looked with a skeptical look, but decided why not what could happen? Sure I will go Chaos hands the ticket over to her great I am glad you chose to go its tonight so I will meet you here to help you get ready. Brianna looked unsure on if she could be trusted or not, but she decided no harm has been done yet so ok I will meet you here Chaos smiles, good see you later on they both say goodbye and go on their separate ways. Chaos goes back to the meeting spot hours later, good your here and I see all you have is a uh scarf well that won't do at all, Chaos removes the scarf and places a dress on her, there you go now your ready tonight is a really big night. Brianna glares at her, did you just touch my scarf? Not only that, but actually removed it? Chaos looks why yes I did now enough talk come, come Chaos floats her in the air and they fly off to the Gala, Here we are she walks in walking up to Celestia to be greeted. Greetings Princess Celestia here is a gift from Brianna she wraps her red scarf around Celestia's neck she turns and looks at Brianna, o I forgot to mention that your going to remain here greeting all the ponies with Celestia Twilight would have been doing it, but she could not make it so, Chaos shakes her hoof, have fun, she walks in laughing. At the end of the Gala as Chaos leaves Brianna comes flying at her screaming how she is going to kill her Chaos looks opening a portal as Brianna flies into it Chaos then closes it laughing to herself, and that's how its done.

Chaos Strikes Aria's Boyfriend

Once Chaos is inside the Gala she looks around seeing Aria with her boyfriend I am happy for her I really am, but I mean come on I am alone and she well *grabs the screen making everybody look at them* she has him. She sits down with the biggest sad eyes its hopeless I will never be loved, but this Gala thing is stupid anyways and a bore fest at that *she let's out a sigh* I suppose I could create a little chaos. She walks over to the food table causing all the food to come to life attacking any pony that dares to remain to close. Aria hears the screams turning her head, CHAOS!!!! *she marches over to where Chaos is* you stop this nonsense right now Chaos we were lucky to be invited *Chaos looks at her* What? I am just having myself a good time at the Gala especially since I don't have a date which speaking of dates seems like your lover boy is having a grand ol time *Aria turns her head to see her boyfriend trying to fight off the food eventually taking cover under a table which attempts to eat him* Chaos cut this out right now and if I don't? I will make you stop? O how so Aria? I don't know yet, but I will stop you well first you should stop your wittle boyfriend from being eaten *she laughs* Aria turns seeing him fighting off numerous tables she glares at Chaos then runs off to help him, Chaos laughs to herself well I suppose as much fun as this is it should come to an end soon, CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!! *she looks at Aria* alright right now *she laughs making everything stop everything that was once alive now drops to the floor* Well that's all for now pony folk.

Brianna will remember this And she will escape. But you never know when or how with her. >:3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Brianna will remember this And she will escape. But you never know when or how with her. >:3

I am glad you like the story and lol she has been chaotically harassed lol your very welcome Brianna have fun escaping lol. :pinkie::icwudt: :crackle:

Edited by chaosprincess

• 3 weeks later...

1.Midnight Seashell

2.Hobbies include reading,baking,listening to music,long walks on the beach,spell practice and combat practice.

Dislikes:Ponies trying to look up his robes,great fear of dogs,being trolled,bullies and anything that tastes sour.

3.You decide what's best.