Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Like Your OC To Be Harassed By The Princess Of Chaos Herself?

chaosprincess

1.Midnight Seashell

2.Hobbies include reading,baking,listening to music,long walks on the beach,spell practice and combat practice.

Dislikes:Ponies trying to look up his robes,great fear of dogs,being trolled,bullies and anything that tastes sour.

3.You decide what's best.

Sorry for the wait will get started on it.

I don't have an OC, but can I still suggest any random character?

Yes you may just give me the information.

1.Midnight Seashell

2.Hobbies include reading,baking,listening to music,long walks on the beach,spell practice and combat practice.

Dislikes:Ponies trying to look up his robes,great fear of dogs,being trolled,bullies and anything that tastes sour.

3.You decide what's best.

Here is the story hope you like it

This story is written by me chaosprincess do not steal this story, claim this story as your own, do not rewrite the story and do not post this story anywhere else.

Chaos Strikes Midnight Seashell

Chaos looked in the fridge seeing barely anything to eat “ great now I have to go to the market complete waste of my time ” she closes the fridge and heads out along the way she notices a stallion running across the street as a dog was heading his way “ hmm well I suppose it won't be a complete waste of time. ” Chaos walks into a nearby pet shop purchasing all the puppies they had “ now time to have a little chaotic fun ” She flies off using her magic to have the puppies follow she lands some distance from him “ now to release the stampede of cuteness.” She places the puppies down once he is in sight “ there's your new chew toy little ones go and get it ” She releases them from her magic watching them run towards him “ this is going to be just perfect .” Midnight Seashell's ears turn as he hears something in the distance closing in on him he turns to see puppies running towards him his eyes widen as he freezes in place, once the puppies reach him some run under his robes while others start to chew on them treating it as a chew toy. Chaos walks over poking him “ seems I broke him well I suppose being the kind mare I am I will treat him ” she flies off soon returning with a milkshake “ well seems he is still in shock ” she let's out a sigh “ what an annoyance, but I suppose its worth it.” She places the milkshake down removing the puppies “ there now your fine so snap out of it Mr toughie ” He looks around noticing the puppies gone, but sees that his robes are torn and slobbered on “ aww come on those darn puppies ruined my robes I really hate dogs ” Chaos laughs to herself “ dogs can't be that bad here I thought maybe it would cheer you up after your ordeal dealing with a stampede of pups must be rough.” “ Thank you that's very kind of you ” he uses his magic to drink it taking a big sip his eyes suddenly widen as he drops the cup “ WHAT KIND OF MILKSHAKE WAS THAT?, now calm down, CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT KILL YOU?, no need for any killing it was just a warhead milkshake ” he glares at her “ and what are warheads? Well they are candy from the human world they are suppose to be really sour I never tasted it for myself so I had to find what humans call a guinea pig to test it on and well you were it.” Midnight Seashell rears up then charges at her, Chaos laughs as she flies off she turns looking down at him “ enjoy all your new puppies ” she uses her magic to place the puppies in front of him they surround him giving a playful growl, all that could be heard as she flew off was his screams of horror and happy puppy barks.

• Brohoof 1

Techno Universal

Is a Alicorn

Likes: watching over the ponies, programming, most types of music, joking around, places that look like Tron.

Dislikes: been disrupted while busy, herobrien-his evil brother, when new mlp villains appear.

In a emergency he will put every single pony on equestria into kill mode if necessary.

If he encountered the chaos princess he would most likely reprogram her so she won't be annoying any more.

In that case, can you have her "chaos" Bill Hawks from Professor Layton And The Unwound Future (I imagine it wouldn't be hard for her, given her presumed dimension-travel abilities and all)?

If you don't already know about him: http://layton.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Hawks

Sure I can do that it will take a bit, but it will be done and I will research the character so thank you for the link.

Techno Universal

Is a Alicorn

Likes: watching over the ponies, programming, most types of music, joking around, places that look like Tron.

Dislikes: been disrupted while busy, herobrien-his evil brother, when new mlp villains appear.

In a emergency he will put every single pony on equestria into kill mode if necessary.

If he encountered the chaos princess he would most likely reprogram her so she won't be annoying any more.

I will get to the story as soon as I can.

Techno Universal

Is a Alicorn

Here is your story I hope you like it.

This story is written by me chaosprincess do not steal this story, claim this story as your own, do not rewrite the story and do not post this story anywhere else.

Chaos Strikes Techno Universal

Chaos decides to go to Ponyville to see what the ponies are up to upon arrival she sees a group of colts and fillies “ aww they are just so adorable.” As she trots over to the fillies and colts she notices a stallion not to far she takes notice to keep her eye on him with that note taken she goes back to approaching the young ones. “ why hello there little ones aren't you all just adorable, thank you ma'am, your quite welcome.” Chaos decides to take some time out to play with the young fillies and colts, but as much fun as it was she was growing hungry so says her goodbye and flies off to Sugarcube Corner once arrived she notices the same stallion from before watching her “ never knew Ponyville had a new creep around.” She ignores him and goes inside she orders some cupcakes, greets Pinkie Pie then walks out as she goes to fly off she is approached by the stallion. “ well you must be the princess of chaos, why yes who is asking? I am Techno Universal and I protect these ponies I will not have some chaotic dumb princess harming them, whoa stallion calm down you work to hard here have a cupcake ” she shoves a cupcake into his mouth then flies off flying back to the schoolyard to share the cupcakes with the young fillies and colts. As she is eating she notices Techno Universal once again “ You came all this way for a cupcake? You have a problem ” she laughs a little as she shoves another one into his mouth, he glares at her spitting it out “ you have gone to far I suppose changing you will be for the best, you have fun with that ” Chaos flies up waving bye then uses her magic to have every villain from every generation of my little pony surround him “ now play nice all of you” she flies off disappearing. “ I'LL GET YOU PRINCESS ” Techno Universal defends himself as Chaos flies to her next adventure.

In that case, can you have her "chaos" Bill Hawks from Professor Layton And The Unwound Future (I imagine it wouldn't be hard for her, given her presumed dimension-travel abilities and all)?

If you don't already know about him: http://layton.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Hawks

Here is the story I do hope you like it I did not really see any dislikes so I just used his personality against him from what I read he is greedy, does not care who he kills or hurts and so on if I got anything wrong just let me know other then that I do hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Bill Hawks

Chaos decides to stretch her wings and go for a fly along her flight she notices a man “ hmm a human? Don't see that everyday wonder what one is doing here ” she flies down to get a closer look, but remain out of sight. She over hears him talking about wanting to take over and will have anything killed that tries to stop him “ well I usually don't protect, but I will make an exception this guy just bugs me coming here thinking he can take over whatever he wants it does not work like that seems he is very money and power oriented I will use that against him.” She flies off using her magic she lifts him off the ground to follow behind her after a while of flying she looks at him “ will you shut up already? Well how dare you, you kidnap me and treat me like this I'll have you killed for this, yeah I'd love you see you try.” She gives him a quick shake then flies on laughing to herself after a while of flying she spots a small island landing she places him on it and flies back placing a barrier around it “ YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW, or what? YOU'LL BE KILLED, by who? ONCE I'M RESCUED IT WILL BE YOUR LIFE, ya know I just happen to know some friends of yours that are dying to see you again, oh yeah who?” She manifest the people he had killed and had wronged placing them within the barrier with him. “ now I do hope you have fun with your get together ” she laughs as she makes a lounge chair appear landing on it she places his money all around her as she watches the show before her, his eyes widen seeing what seemed to be like living dolls or puppets he runs over to where she is lounging and starts banging on the barrier. “ LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW, aww, but you can't just leave them there you must entertain them otherwise you'd be a bad host, I DON'T CARE, well I would help you, but ” she crosses her legs as she takes a sip of a fruit smoothie “ I'm not really up for it and besides I need to think about where I am going to spend all this money.” He looks seeing his money all around her “ YOUR NOTHING, BUT A CONNIVING THIEF RETURN MY MONEY AND RELEASE ME FROM THIS ISLAND, or what you'll have me killed? As he goes to speak he feels something on his shoulder he turns with hesitation meeting the ones he had killed face to face he let's out aloud scream “ well as nice as this is I really should be going you have fun with your friends ” she makes the money disappear as she flies off looking back to see the fear in his eyes she laughs to herself as she leaves him to face his own punishment for his crimes.

• Brohoof 2

Princess Moonlight

Like teaching fillies and colts in Magic kindergarten about magic,being with Celestia,and creating  new magics

Dislikes being interrupted when she is busy 

I could almost that it would take place in Magic kindergarten 0-0;

Princess Moonlight

Like teaching fillies and colts in Magic kindergarten about magic,being with Celestia,and creating  new magics

I will get to it I do apologize ahead of time if it takes a bit.

Princess Moonlight

Here is the story I do hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Princess Moony

“ Its a beautiful day out I think I'll take a walk before the weather decides to turn ” Chaos heads out looking up at the beautiful sky she walks on not really knowing where she is going exactly nor really cares. Along her walk she notices a school house deciding to walk over she looks into the window seeing a mare teaching “ hm school always was boring.” Thinking she gets an idea and waits until the fillies and colts are released for recess, once the students speed out she looks around spotting a young filly she walks over. “ hello there little one how would you like to have a little fun? O um I'm not suppose to talk to any mare or stallion I don't know, o is that so? Well no worries I am not going to hurt you I just want to offer you these cupcakes and give you a chance to have some fun, what kind of fun? Well little filly I'm glad you asked because I will give you the chance to bother the teacher like she does you when she makes you do all that work and homework, hmm well ok, good,” Chaos laughs to herself “ but may I have a cupcake first? But of course ” she makes a cupcake appear handing it to her, once she has eaten it she sends her back into the school. The young filly runs over to princess moony, she jumps onto her desk “ what's ya doing? It looks like fun I want to try “ she picks up a pen and starts to draw on the papers that moony was correcting. “ You know that's not tolerated now enough of all this ” she removes her from the desk “ now run along and play outside.” She sends the filly on her way, but she soon comes running back in jumping on her desk once more she starts to dance on it causing papers to fly all over the classroom, Moony gives an irritated sound “ alright you are now testing my patience I need to get these done ” she uses her magic to pick up all the papers organizing them and placing them back on the desk. “ Now I will not say this again go outside and play with the others ” she once again places her outside. Chaos walks up to the young filly “ you did a good job kid, but how about one more thing? What is it?” Chaos leans down whispering it into her ear then sends her on her way back into the classroom making sure not to be seen the young filly looks back at chaos who is peeking in through the window. Chaos uses her magic to wreck the classroom making it seem as if it was the young filly. Moony looks around the room shocked from the sudden destruction she looks around “ w what happened? That young filly could not have possibly caused all this and there was no earthquake, but this is becoming to much now show yourself I know your in here you disrupted my work you happy now?” Chaos laughs to herself as she lifts the filly out of the window with her magic “ you were great little one maybe someday you'll become my sidekick, really?” The little fillies eyes widen with hope “ yes she will be testy for a while after all that, but it was well worth it now run along and play with your friends, alright bye ” before Chaos flies off she looks inside seeing the room tidied up again and Moony once again working she laughs to herself as she creates a fake head of Celestia and throws it in landing on her desk with strawberry juice landing on her and the papers. Moony let's out a scream as she cries and runs out Chaos watches as she breaks out into laughter. “ well my business is done here time to continue that walk I'm sure she'll figure it out sooner or later that its a fake head ” She flies off.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you could do a part 2 on my story as More information is available of him here!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/techno-universal-r9672

I have read the information and well can't find anything wrong with him all I know is he is god and created everything and that he made equestria I would need to know his flaws and dislikes and I can't say when the story will be completed and if you don't mind me asking do any ponies have brains? since they were built?

1: Eternal Flames

2: He's an earth pony with fire powers which he got at birth. He takes a liking to any kind of food, but mostly it's the ones that are extremely spice, he also likes seeing this friends and family happy. He dislikes anything evil to the point where his "rogue" instincts kick in meaning he's both offensive and defensive when it comes to fighting, his furocity is equal to that of 10 lions.

3. Harass him at your own RISK!

2: He's an earth pony with fire powers which he got at birth. He takes a liking to any kind of food, but mostly it's the ones that are extremely spice, he also likes seeing this friends and family happy. He dislikes anything evil to the point where his "rogue" instincts kick in meaning he's both offensive and defensive when it comes to fighting, his furocity is equal to that of 10 lions.

The story may take a while not sure when it will be up if that's ok with you, but I will get to it.

(edited)

Just wanted to let everybody know that I am going to close this thread for a while I am not sure when I will reopen it and continue writing stories again, thank you everybody for understanding.

okie dokie lokie. I'll be waiting

I wanted to let you know that I am closing this thread for a bit, but I will still write your story like I said its just going to take some time I thank you for your patience.

Edited by chaosprincess

Just wanted to let everybody know that I am going to close this thread for a while I am not sure when I will reopen it and continue writing stories again, thank you everybody for understanding.

I wanted to let you know that I am closing this thread for a bit, but I will still write your story like I said its just going to take some time I thank you for your patience.

okie dokie lokie I'll still be waiting

I have read the information and well can't find anything wrong with him all I know is he is god and created everything and that he made equestria I would need to know his flaws and dislikes and I can't say when the story will be completed and if you don't mind me asking do any ponies have brains? since they were built?

Well actually the ponies are extremely advanced robots that where built by Techno Universal. He has helped out in the background with the villains to make sure that no matter what Herobrien doesn't take over as everything is done for if he does. But he doesn't want the ponies to notice him so commonly he is invisible when he is watching over the ponies. Note: Techno Universal isn't completely perfect as he does overreact to certain situations. Edited by Techno Universal

Here is the story I hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Eternal Flame

Chaos looks outside the window at the rain “ as beautiful as the rain is it stinks being out in it, but I suppose it beats laying around here ” she heads out taking to the sky “ its not so bad out here.” As she flies she catches a glimp of a stallion attempting to use fire during the rain “ well is it that amusing watching him fail every time ” she lands on a cloud watching his attempts, the stallion soon stops when some mares and stallions approach him to talk. “ well that did not last very long seems his friends came to ruin it well can't have that now can we? She thinks on the approach to take “ I suppose hallucinations will be best in this circumstance.” She bides her time until they leave “ its show time ” She takes a look at all the faces of his friends and family reading his memory like a photo album. “ Well there is a lot of ponies to work with, but I'll manage ” she uses her magic to create a world around him, the stallion shows a small sign of confusion, but remains strong and unshakened “ hes a tough one to break, but why break him when I can watch him suffer from his own decision.” She laughs to herself as she forms dead images of his friends and family walking towards him, he looks at the figures with disbelief “ th these can't be my friends and family it must be trickery YOU FOUL CREATURE CEASE THIS TRICKERY AT ONCE OR I'LL ” he hears a small chuckle as Chaos approaches “ or you'll what, kill me? Its all been said before ” he gives a low growl “ return me to my land and end this trickery these are not my friends and family ” she flies up landing on a cloud. “ Well believe what you want little stallion, but this is all very much real and you have but one decision to make kill or be killed ” she laughs as the ponies grow closer to him, “ you don't scare me I will fight and they will vanish” she grins “ well let's put it to the test then.” She has a stallion charge him with determination in his eyes he charges slaying the stallion, his eyes widen when he sees blood come from the mark he created, tears slowly form. “ Y YOU MONSTER I'LL KILL YOU ” she looks down at him “ what was that? You'll kill me o well I suppose I should start fleeing, but you'll be quite busy with them.” She has the ponies move in charging him at once, he hesitates to strike at first, but soon starts killing the ponies he loved, Chaos laughs as she flies off “ I'm sure he'll figure it out sooner or later that those are nothing more then a hallucination of my puppets” she laughs as she leaves him in his world of insanity.

Here is the story I hope you like it.

Chaos Strikes Eternal Flame

Chaos looks outside the window at the rain “ as beautiful as the rain is it stinks being out in it, but I suppose it beats laying around here ” she heads out taking to the sky “ its not so bad out here.” As she flies she catches a glimp of a stallion attempting to use fire during the rain “ well is it that amusing watching him fail every time ” she lands on a cloud watching his attempts, the stallion soon stops when some mares and stallions approach him to talk. “ well that did not last very long seems his friends came to ruin it well can't have that now can we? She thinks on the approach to take “ I suppose hallucinations will be best in this circumstance.” She bides her time until they leave “ its show time ” She takes a look at all the faces of his friends and family reading his memory like a photo album. “ Well there is a lot of ponies to work with, but I'll manage ” she uses her magic to create a world around him, the stallion shows a small sign of confusion, but remains strong and unshakened “ hes a tough one to break, but why break him when I can watch him suffer from his own decision.” She laughs to herself as she forms dead images of his friends and family walking towards him, he looks at the figures with disbelief “ th these can't be my friends and family it must be trickery YOU FOUL CREATURE CEASE THIS TRICKERY AT ONCE OR I'LL ” he hears a small chuckle as Chaos approaches “ or you'll what, kill me? Its all been said before ” he gives a low growl “ return me to my land and end this trickery these are not my friends and family ” she flies up landing on a cloud. “ Well believe what you want little stallion, but this is all very much real and you have but one decision to make kill or be killed ” she laughs as the ponies grow closer to him, “ you don't scare me I will fight and they will vanish” she grins “ well let's put it to the test then.” She has a stallion charge him with determination in his eyes he charges slaying the stallion, his eyes widen when he sees blood come from the mark he created, tears slowly form. “ Y YOU MONSTER I'LL KILL YOU ” she looks down at him “ what was that? You'll kill me o well I suppose I should start fleeing, but you'll be quite busy with them.” She has the ponies move in charging him at once, he hesitates to strike at first, but soon starts killing the ponies he loved, Chaos laughs as she flies off “ I'm sure he'll figure it out sooner or later that those are nothing more then a hallucination of my puppets” she laughs as she leaves him in his world of insanity.

Now that is definetely like him, good story

Well actually the ponies are extremely advanced robots that where built by Techno Universal. He has helped out in the background with the villains to make sure that no matter what Herobrien doesn't take over as everything is done for if he does. But he doesn't want the ponies to notice him so commonly he is invisible when he is watching over the ponies. Note: Techno Universal isn't completely perfect as he does overreact to certain situations.

umm... I think you didn't notice my answer to your question!!!

Tip for the story: you can imagine my OC's thinking working like a auto binary command system!!! (But a very fast and advanced system!)

My Oc's name is Skyline, the one in my profile pic.

He loves cars, especially the Nissan Skyline, for which he's named. He loves speed, flying, friends, and having a good time. He even risk his life for his friends. He knows when to be serious and when not to be.

Tip for the story: you can imagine my OC's thinking working like a auto binary command system!!! (But a very fast and advanced system!)

I base the stories off of what the characters dislikes are and your oc is perfect in every way making it a tad difficult to come up with an idea if you place his dislikes then I can go off of that, but I will just try and think of something since he is robotic in a way I will go off of that.

He loves cars, especially the Nissan Skyline, for which he's named. He loves speed, flying, friends, and having a good time. He even risk his life for his friends. He knows when to be serious and when not to be.

I am not sure when it will be completed, but I will try and get to it as soon as I can.

Here is the story I hope you like it if you want it changed at all just let me know.

Chaos Strikes Skyline

Chaos decides to go into town looking around “ can't believe cars are a thing now you would think magical ponies would have no need for such things they are rather useless if you ask me.” She continues on her way along the way she notices a stallion washing a car of his own. “ hm seems he really takes care of that annoying hunk of junk I think its time to have a little chaotic fun ” she laughs to herself then using her magic she creates a hallucination around him. Skyline looks around sensing something a little off, but thinks nothing of it, as he goes back to cleaning his car his eyes widen “ w where is it? It was here just a moment ago a car can't just sprout wings and fly off well maybe they can, but whatever.” He stops talking as his ear slightly turns hearing the scream of his friends, he flies off at the speed of light stopping short when he notices his car on a conveyor belt “ how did it get there? Never mind all these pointless questions I have to get it off.” As he heads down he notices movement in the car “ who is that?” upon closer inspection panic sets in as he catches the sight of his friends locked in with no escape. NO I WON'T LET YOU GUYS DIE I DON'T KNOW WHO DID THIS, BUT I'LL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER ” Back outside of the hallucination his friends walks over to him arching their eyebrows. “ what is he screaming about?, I don't know he seems kind of scared ” they try to snap him out of it, but is unable to “ now what? Maybe he'll snap out of it on his own, we can only hope he's never done anything like this before its not like him, maybe hes under some unicorns spell or something, I doubt that who would want to attack such a nice stallion? I don't know just a thought, well its best we stay close to him just so he does not hurt himself, right of course.” His friends stay close to watch him, back in the hallucination Skyline tries everything to stop the car, but without realizing how close it was his friends screams and blood is the last thing he remembers before breaking down, his friends tilt their head in confusion wondering why he has suddenly started crying. “ You think hes going to be ok? To be honest I'm not sure anymore, you have to admit this is kind of entertaining I've never seen him like this, his emotions do seem off, but entertaining is not the word I would use.” Chaos laughs to herself seeing him break down in front of his friends “ I suppose its time this came to an end, but I will let the illusion fade out on its own ” she laughs to herself as she flies off leaving him to face what he could not save.

Here is the story hope you like it.

Chaos strikes Techno Universal

As Chaos takes her usual morning fly she notices something a tad off about the ponies she flies down to get a closer look then uses her magic to teleport to a nearby roof. “ Those are nothing more then robotic ponies, but I suppose I should not be surprised, but who is behind all this?” She flies off in search of the creator noticing nothing at first she takes to a different area noticing a stallion sneaking around “ well I suppose I could stamp him as the creator, but then again I could be wrong.” She follows him remaining hidden she watches him as he reprograms some of the ponies “ That was unexpected so he controls the ponies. “ She laughs to herself she remains in her spot until he leaves then thinks about her plan an idea soon pops into her head “ making these ponies go crazy would be a lot of fun and it would leave a mess for him to clean up.” She looks at the information to see how complex the ponies are she manages to figure it out causing the ponies to start destroying each other and randomly running and flying into things, upon hearing hooves coming her way she flees so not to be caught. Techno Universal gives a small growl upon seeing how the ponies are acting “ somebody was in here, but how could they mess with the data? Seems I'll have to rework the pony responsible for this, all my damn hard work I'll have to create more ponies and get everything back into order they can't hide from me forever.” Chaos uses her magic to make two ponies attack him, she laughs to herself watching him struggle. “ GET OFF OF ME I COMMAND YOU” not wanting to destroy them he uses his magic to shut them down “ I don't know what the hell is going on, but I can't afford to keep having these interruptions first things first.” He works on getting all the ponies under control, with that completed he moves onto cleanup. Chaos thinks to herself “ I think its time to add a boss battle in the mix ” with the use of her magic she creates a villain and releases it in the town. A loud annoyed scream can be heard as Techno Universal makes his way back into the room “ now whats going on.? “ he takes a look seeing the ponies being attacked “ DAMN IT ” he takes a deep breath “ no matter this can easily be dealt with.” He reprograms the ponies to attack the newly created villain disposing of it rather quickly, but little did he know one was right behind him. He stops as he hears breathing turning his head he jumps back. “ how did you get in here you were just destroyed, I suppose I'll have to dispose of you as well ” he quickly reprograms some of the ponies to come and attack the machine. Chaos laughs to herself watching him try and keep everything in order she quietly sneaks off leaving him to face many more of her villain creations.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1