Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My OC Chaos Questions She Is The Princess Of Chaos

chaosprincess

Hello everypony I decided to start this topic so Chaos can interact with all of you so ask away.

On a side note these questions will be answered in a video, but if I get 20 questions or more then I may livestream the Q and A with Chaos so you can come be live on youtube, but that's only if I get 20 questions or more.

• 6 months later...
(edited)

What would you do if you ever got to see discord in person?

Chaos: well of course I would keep my cool *I would totally freak out* ya know a princess must control herself at all times.

Are you afraid of something?

Chaos: I suppose as a living being we are all afraid of something as of my fear I'm usually the one that creates the fear, but I am afraid of parasites you think your going for that nice swim you come out with something eating you alive.

Can you even match up with Tirek at full power?

Chaos: Match him? I'd join him with the destruction.

What is her favorite kind of chaos?

Chaos: hmm never really thought of it I mean I love all forms of chaos, but I especially love hearing the screams of my victims while they try to escape my chaotic realm.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Necrodeus: Well, well now. The Destructible one meets The Indestructible one.

I do like the way you strike terror into hearts of many and I do too just by being here I guess. *shrugs*

Anywho, how fast can you destroy both empires if you were given the shot too?

What will be your arsenal of choice to do this task? 

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Necrodeus: Well, well now. The Destructible one meets The Indestructible one.

I do like the way you strike terror into hearts of many and I do too just by being here I guess. *shrugs*

Anywho, how fast can you destroy both empires if you were given the shot too?

What will be your arsenal of choice to do this task? 

Chaos: Why thank you I think we're going to get along just fine as battle buddies after all its so hard to find a pony that understands true terror now for the questions well if I was alone it would not be quick and there is a chance I could fall, but if you and I teamed up we'd have them destroyed in no time oh please do forgive me I forgot to answer the other question well my weapon of choice would be most likely myself I use magic and I could just have the princess destroy it herself after all I love getting into ponies minds their so fragile and easy to break.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

@chaosprincess- *chuckles* In due time we will annihilate those empires faster than you can say "where did they go?" Heh, still the only thing that stop me and  it only slows me down, that would be the Sword of Harmony.

Still trying to out beat it. Unless we rid of the mane six before they put their powers in that sword and therefore rendering both empires helpless. Then its easy pickings for us. 

Still I like to play around with them for a while before destroying them. Where is the fun in that right. 

That makes me wonder, how did you get your powers and who were the ones that managed to stop you from destruction of both empires? 

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

@chaosprincess- *chuckles* In due time we will annihilate those empires faster than you can say "where did they go?" Heh, still the only thing that stop me and  it only slows me down, that would be the Sword of Harmony.

Still trying to out beat it. Unless we rid of the mane six before they put their powers in that sword and therefore rendering both empires helpless. Then its easy pickings for us. 

Still I like to play around with them for a while before destroying them. Where is the fun in that right. 

That makes me wonder, how did you get your powers and who were the ones that managed to stop you from destruction of both empires? 

Chaos: I quite agree the mane 6 can be a troublesome bunch, but I can turn little Pinkie Pie towards my side what would they do with one less member? o how helpless they would be and that sword rendered useless, but I have never heard of the sword of harmony I suppose its one more thing added to my list for research as for my ability well it started from filly hood when I accidentally caused a village to get attacked by a swarm of killer wasps  which some did die, but I got my cutie mark from it and from then on I created chaos improving my skills as the years went on o good times good times and as for the two empires nobody stopped me its just that it was to easy to slip in and get them to destroy it themselves o so much fun slipping into their little minds causing them to kill whoever I want, but rather then destroying the empires I prefer to sleep on this cloud *plops on the cloud* and watch them try and attempt to remove any threat its quite funny you should watch it sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Aria: So Chaos is it true you no longer like Discord since he has gone soft? Also what are you going to do with those blasted slippers? I know you dont wear them any longer but just seeing them makes me feel so stressed. Their laughter haunts my dreams.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aria: So Chaos is it true you no longer like Discord since he has gone soft? Also what are you going to do with those blasted slippers? I know you dont wear them any longer but just seeing them makes me feel so stressed. Their laughter haunts my dreams.

Chaos: As shocking as it is yes my heart no longer holds any love for him hes not the same god of chaos as he once was don't get me wrong I love a man who has a sweet side, but being reformed changed him for the worse as for the slippers I just blew them up with a little magic.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Masked Commander:  *scans Chaos* *presses button for computer voice*

"Name: Princess of Chaos

Type: Powerful Being"

"Well now you are quite unique from the rest. I read a lot of power from you and that you

were working with Discord."

"My question too you is: What made Discord reformed and will you take him back if he

is back too his old destructive self?" 

"If possible, will you ever be reformed by Equestria?"

• Brohoof 1

Masked Commander:  *scans Chaos* *presses button for computer voice*

"Name: Princess of Chaos

Type: Powerful Being"

"Well now you are quite unique from the rest. I read a lot of power from you and that you

were working with Discord."

"My question too you is: What made Discord reformed and will you take him back if he

is back too his old destructive self?" 

"If possible, will you ever be reformed by Equestria?"

Chaos: *arches an eyebrow* uh well the oh so wonderful perfect makes me sick mane 6 reformed him as for getting back with him I was never actually with him it was just a simple filly crush I wanted him to be my everything, but now he can go die under a boulder for all I care and as for the final question I'm sure even you know the answer to that, but if I must answer *flies up and plops on a cloud* no, but I'm not a bad mare I just like to have a little chaotic fun that others simply don't understand.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I actually remember you almost broke the the equestrian multiverse when you were playing around with glitchfeast magic and I had to fix it and clean up after you. Just ad least your now know not to mess with glitchfeast magic as it's what you could call the most dangerous thing that exists. :)

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I actually remember you almost broke the the equestrian multiverse when you were playing around with glitchfeast magic and I had to fix it and clean up after you. Just ad least your now know not to mess with glitchfeast magic as it's what you could call the most dangerous thing that exists. :)

Chaos: ITS YOU!!!!!!! lol hey what can I say I was having a little chaotic fun I might just go back and do it again I love messing with everything makes people/ponies/creatures go crazy what a mess it made good times good times.

Chaos: ITS YOU!!!!!!! lol hey what can I say I was having a little chaotic fun I might just go back and do it again I love messing with everything makes people/ponies/creatures go crazy what a mess it made good times good times.

It's just if you play with universal glitches again you might get yourself deleted by accident or just end up deleting the hole universe. :)

It's just if you play with universal glitches again you might get yourself deleted by accident or just end up deleting the hole universe. :)

Chaos: eh why not besides I have backups of myself probably somewhere hmmm now where did I put those backups we'll talk again *flies off pondering where those backups are or if there really is any backups.*

Chaos: eh why not besides I have backups of myself probably somewhere hmmm now where did I put those backups we'll talk again *flies off pondering where those backups are or if there really is any backups.*

Well the backups system will delete all backups of you if you intentionally get deleted by me or even by a glitch like the ones you where playing with earlier. :)

Well the backups system will delete all backups of you if you intentionally get deleted by me or even by a glitch like the ones you where playing with earlier. :)

Alright alright I have better things to do anyways then to touch your glitch systems or whatever they are.

• Brohoof 1

Um by the way Chaos. I was looking through some photos here of Discord after he was

reformed and now I know why you want him go die.

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_02_2017/post-1506-0-06758500-1486172134_thumb.png

I don't blame you. Just wow. *shivers* I cringe every single time I look at that.

Lets say we dispose of him first then the rest. How about it  partner? I'll watch. 

Um by the way Chaos. I was looking through some photos here of Discord after he was

reformed and now I know why you want him go die.

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_02_2017/post-1506-0-06758500-1486172134_thumb.png

I don't blame you. Just wow. *shivers* I cringe every single time I look at that.

Lets say we dispose of him first then the rest. How about it  partner? I'll watch. 

Chaos: I agree and thanks for the nightmare fuel that will stay in my head for years to come *flies off to a cloud plopping on it* I surely would not mind getting rid of him he was just merely a crush who will be crushed *grins* Equestria won't know what hit them, but I suppose survivors are needed its no fun creating chaos if no pony is around so that answers the question he will be removed.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, good to see you..... You haven't heard of me, haven't you?" King Transmutation bows.

Its a pleasure to see you as well, *gives a respectful head nod* I don't believe I have you look similar to that crazy bug pony changeling thingamajig, but I believe she ran off her head low in defeat and then there is that suspicious hive in the backyard.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2