Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My OC Chaos Questions She Is The Princess Of Chaos

chaosprincess

*Gigas appears out of no where and looked at her from his formless eyes* 

.....Cha..os.. is...it.. *then forms itself into a big red formless pony face*  There..we..are..I 

...have..to..be in..this..form..to talk....How..goes..it from..upon destroying everything..in sight? 

*As Gigas lost form and went too another one in a vapor form of a face* 

It...happens...a..lot..with..me..For..my..second...one..

Which...empire...do..you..prefer..to..destroy..first?

Chaos: *wakes up from a nap which she was taken on her cloud* WOAH NELLY THERE IS A GIANT FACE ok calm down everybody I SAID CALM DOWN ARIA  *sits down on her cloud* um well uh hello there mr. big face in the sky randomly in front of me in which I have no idea where you came from or how you found me, but uh to answer those questions I don't really destroy things I just screw with creatures minds make them go crazy and well I make them destroy things on their own and as for the kingdom I would not destroy any why destroy it there would be nothing left to make crazy every pony and creature would be dead so I would not destroy any so I can keep having chaotic fun.

• Brohoof 1

*No one came*  .........?

Gigas:  Um.....well...that is...unusual.... ..still..it...won't...last..long..

Equestria......

​*as it gains back consciousness* Seri...ously....I

....will...mak..e...this..quick...before..she..does..some..thing..regretful..

.......ahem *as it forms into a vapor like state* 

this..wi..ll..do..

As..for a few more..why is Aria trying to do that?  (FYI, it only works in video games)  

...*uses earplugs*  ha..ha... my counter.... 

Chaos...if exista..nce is no lon..ger ther.e..in Equestria. What will you do fr..om the..re on?

I w..ill be on.. my.. way, si..nce .. she is wei..rding me o.ut.. *fades away into nothingness* 

Edited by Master Necrodeus

Chaos: *laughs* no worries about Aria she is really nice actually it was just a reference to the game since she has played it.

As for the question if Equestria was to vanish someday it would not really effect me since I live outside of Equestria , but I would have to go there to help some of the ponies I'm not all bad yes I drive ponies and creatures into insanity, but I can be kind as well.

• Brohoof 1

*It reappears from nothingness* So ...you ..are..misunderstoo...d..li.ke. I..am... inter..esting...

...........*sounds of weird humming surrounds about*

............*as it comes back into a red face again*  Still....I..can't...help..but..feeling..I..regained..some

of my conscious.....weird...wait a sec...so that trick...really..did..work....?  ......instead...its

the..opposite....

Just one more thing.....What made you like Pinkie Pie so much? 

Oh, and by the way, I never liked that fat kid that turned off that machine I was in. When I told him not too. Idiot...boy..

Chaos: I don't really see myself as misunderstood, but different and unique *arches an eyebrow* I'm not really sure how to respond to the last thing you said, but that's just common nature you say one thing and they do the complete opposite of what you wanted them to do.

As for the question The reason I like Pinkie Pie is I mean come on she breaks the fourth wall, has the ability to drive ponies and others crazy we are just good friends, but there is NO love interest between Pinkie Pie and I we are just friends I'm not into females I love men.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

*Nightcore Wizard comes from orb form too wizard form* *Then appears*

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_02_2017/post-40379-0-85917000-1487393861.jpg

Ah hahaha!  :lol: 

Well well, look what we have here! *As his shades shine and his robe rotates like a tornado* In case you never heard of me. Name is Nightcore the Nightmare Wizard.  :sneer: 

As I cause havoc in people's minds and make their favorites into stuff of nightmares. *chuckles*Just for fun my destructive princess, since I have nothing else better to do. 

So, tell me how crazy can you make those weaklings in ponyville get? I've seen most of your work and enjoy it with me eating popcorn (the extra butter one) and cold drink with a hint of a tear from a changeling from my own humble abode.  :) 

Theirs taste so sweet. Haha.  :lol: 

Its no wonder Thorax failed to be hardcore like you are and this Necrodeus being I keep hearing about. Makes wonder have you met him?

Chaos: Uh no I have never met you *yawns sitting up from her nap* there sure are a lot of you I was recently visited by a big pony head in the sky it was so weird, but to answer your question I make them see hallucinations of their deepest fears which sometimes causes them to kill themselves , but other times I can take control of their body and make them do whatever I want them to do, but I usually just stick to harmless chaotic fun I prefer not to kill nor do I want to take over any kingdoms or Equestria and yes I have met Necrodeus and one more thing I'm not your princess mr. Nightcore Wizard.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

*chuckles* My my, aren't you just full of ways to toy around with them. How amusing I must say. 

Since you did meet him, what was he like I wonder? *then puts hoof on chin* As it does state he represents their pain and hate.

Hmm, this one I should meet and I am certain he never sleeps. Hence why I can't find him. Interesting, this is the first time this ever happened. 

I know Discord use to do this. Could his tulpa somehow passed onto him, that explains why he has so much power. 

Hehe ah. XD

For now, I will keep on seeing you Chaos. Coming up with more ways to extend their insanity levels and heh, I'll join in after you are through. Ta ta, Chaos *as he rises in the sky and takes off flying*

Chaos: I will never understand any of them *lays on her cloud* well he did not talk to me he seems to be a silent softie so good luck with that and as of now I prefer to nap over creating chaos its fun and all, but I must take breaks otherwise it will become to much of a bore *looks at him fly off* see ya *puts her head down to nap*

• Brohoof 1

*Ceros (Zero) (From my avatar) comes flying above Chaos completely quiet and sees her* "This is the destructive one? Hmph."

* Then lands on cloud of his own, and lies down awaiting for her awakening just above her*

*As his blood red eye stares at her not blinking* *As his halo glows with light*

Morning there Chaos. I feel you met my own henchmen Dark Matter? V  

Name is Cero (Zero) and I'm his master. 

Tell me, Chaos. *As he stands up with his large white wings and tall stature*

What is it that got you interested in making destruction besides amusement?

Instead of causing chaos, what else do you find amusing to do? 

*Then sits down as his wings slowly go back in*

Chaos: *wakes up looking up she sits up* I was wondering when the next one would be coming, but your fancier looking then the others *flies up and pokes his halo then sits back down on her cloud*

Now to answer those questions Discord is the one that got me into chaos when I was a filly and I don't cause chaos all the time due to it would become a bore so in my spare time I enjoy relaxing with a nice book, or listening to music my cloud has a plug in watch *takes out headphones plugs them into the cloud music starts playing she starts to dance then unplugs them sitting back down* there is other things I like to do as well, but the list would be sooooo long so not going to list everything.

• Brohoof 2

*lays down and arches brow*

You seem to be unique from the other ones that like to be playing around. *As he closes his eye*

By the way, *opens eye* I wonder what kinds of music you listen too?  

Is that the only cloud you ride on? *as he gazes at her with having a calm look*

*As his eye lowers a bit and rests head on hoof*

Hm, just that you seem more calm than the rest I've met.

Others would tend to take out everything in their way. Not just for fun, but for their purpose. I know you do this for amusement, I understand. *yawns as his wings open and close*

I too tend to be bored and do exactly what you do. 

I'm guessing no one told you this and Aria too. You seem to be more than a peaceful one than a destructive one.

​*as he stretches and feels sleepy* Oh, excuse me. It just that I'm not much of a early bird like most ponies are.

I like to know more about you.

Lets say *as he takes his hoof away from his face* if Pinkie Pie were to come and show you a cake she made that looked exactly like you.

How will you react? What flavor of the cake?

Chaos: I can be destructive when I want to like yesterday while I was flying I happen to come across Celestia so I blew her up it was soooo funny she was fine just a little over cooked *starts laughing at the image* , but I don't really care to take over kingdoms and if Pinkie Pie made a cake of me I would probably levitate the cake out the window and drop it those are so creepy I don't want to eat myself even if it is a picture and I like ice cream cake, but it would probably melt.

• Brohoof 1

*As he heard the name Celestia*  

Overcooked her like a bbq dinner. *thinks of image in head* Oh, my. she does look like she needs some sunblock for that and did say- ice cream cake.  o 

I like ice cream cake myself! *As his eye widens* *then calms down and eye closes a bit*

Even if Pinkie Pie would of came too me with that. I make sure its not strawberry.

Once I try that one and heard some popping sounds, there were seeds in it.  V 

Hence why I choose vanilla for mine.

Its pretty rare for me to be talkative too other ponies. *As he lays his head on his cloud*

Just between you and me. I like you as not in a crush, goodness no. As a friend to speak with.

I get lonely a lot though. As fun as causing chaos is, I do get lazy with manipulating other ponies.

*As he puts his front hooves under his head to rest* Say Chaos, you wouldn't mind, if I joined in with you on having fun manipulating anyone? Especially Luna, did you manipulated her and if so. What did you do?

*As he feels comfortable and relaxed with Chaos* 

Chaos: *flies back from the hive* well that was a nice visit to my good friend transmutation won't be needing this anymore *throws the fly swatter away and sits back down on her cloud* o your still here how long have you been here for? *arches an eyebrow* guess it does not matter *reads everything over with a fancy pair of fake glasses*

Ok *cracks her wings* now for the answers to your questions when it comes to chaos I tend to work alone and as for Luna eh I don't see her that often and I like her more then Celestia , but that does not save her if I do see her maybe I'll kill her and her sister and give them a big o smile, but I'm kind of to lazy to do that right now. *lays down*

• Brohoof 1

Chaos: I would, buuuuuuut I'm well over do for a nap can't create chaos with sleepy eyes and besides I don't waste much of my time on them there is other villains that have caused misery to them already and there is probably more villains to come *she gets comfortable on the cloud falling asleep for a nap she moves the cloud higher using her tail to control where it goes*

• Brohoof 1

Ah, thats ok.     _^

Still, pleasant seeing you. *As he stands up and stretches his wings*  _-

I'll see you sometime soon Chaos. *Then takes off with the cloud he is on*

*Then thinks in head during flight* 

"What a pretty nice interesting person she is. Too bad she didn't demonstrate, its fine. She needs her rest."

"Still I'm wondering what Chaos is thinking of how she will toy with Luna? My how amusing that would be. Hmph, oh well."

Chaos: Hmm never really thought about it *shoves face against computer screen* hi creator of me thanks for the horn :squee:  o I guess that did not really answer the question, but I think we'd get a long and I would blow them up if they tried to kill me you know how creatures are always saying how if you see yourself it means your going to die or something like that so my answer is we'd get along, but I'd blow them up or banish them to the sun as well with Luna she could use the company. :crackle: