Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Stopped]My Little Pony: Adventure Of Magic- DOWNLOAD a Game

Ivan

(edited)

My Little Pony: Adventure Of Friendship*

Introduction

Good day, MLP community! We are happy to show our fan game called My Little Pony: Adventure Of Friendship. This is a puzzle-platform game and it is just demo-concept at this state.

sig-4594405.sig-4594405.sig-4594405.sig-

Game

Twilight and Pinkie just comming to Ponyville when they found that town is empty! What could it be related?

Solve the mystery and find how to get back all ponies to the Ponyville!

Warning! In that version the game is just a demo and the plot is not fully revealed!

Screenshots:

WLqT5v.png

zEFVh6.png
KoWJhF.png

About development

[outdated]{This is a game, which is developing on Unity. As I said, this is a demo-concept game and it isnt a completed version. 

Just for now we are working as the small group of 2 persons. In future,we will add other three ponies, a lot of new interesting levels, uprade our sound collection and graphics.

But we are searching for help! If you're interested in that project, you can help in development by any way! This game especially needs artists,animators, sound engineers, image editors.}

Thanks a lot for all who tested this game! But I must admit, as HereComesTom said, there already exist some other games with the same idea, so we find reasonable to stop our development, and try something else. But don’t be sad, I suppose you could see my other creations in the future.

Download a game

To download a game you just need to click the link below(For Windows)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_llsUXiM3lvbl9wbEFEMzczbnc

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Ivan
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Alright, I played it. It was okay. The most glaring issue I can think of is that there are a ton of spelling and grammar issues. You should probably look into that.

Thank you, I am going to upload a new update this month, so some of that issues will be fixed. If you want, you can help me and send the list of all issues that you found, it would be cool.

Thank you, I am going to upload a new update this month, so some of that issues will be fixed. If you want, you can help me and send the list of all issues that you found, it would be cool.

Okay, I'll have to give it a second run through for text though. Either that or send me a compilation of the text.

Alright here they are.

"Where are all ponies?" Should be "Where are all the ponies."

"I can't belive" Should be "I can't believe"

"We so glad" Should be "We're so glad."

"Wow, what's wrong, fillies?" Nothing grammatically incorrect but it sounds really awkward.

"There have been missing all pony in the village" Should be "All the ponies in Ponyville are missing"

I'm not sure if Gems cleft is an actual thing

'We are comming" should be "We are coming"

"I think, there is nothing to do but enter it" Either remove the comma or put the "i think" at the end.

"We will be able to find out where the exit" Should be "We will be able to find out where the exit is"

Also, if you use Twilight to move the spool thingy near the lava, it can roll off the screen and make the game unwinnable. 

• Brohoof 2

This reminds me of the Fiends from Dream Valley game; does it use some assets from that game?

EDIT:  I tried playing the game, but I got stuck on about the third screen---the one right after the one with two crates that can be manipulated by Twilight's magic.

The screen immediately to the right of that, I can't get past.  The crates are immune to Twilight's magic, so I can't move them, and since the space bar doesn't actually make anypony jump, I can't get out of there or double-jump across the gap or anything...then when I had the graphics set to "simple", Pinkie's bouncing got her right out of that gap, and I've no idea what I did differently other than the graphics settings...

I'm a little bit surprised Applejack can basically push herself into the air using her rope if it's attached to an object that's below her, but it can be done!

It took me a few tries to make it to the end of the tutorial, overall, it was an interesting piece that shows a lot of potential!  The whole switch-between-ponies thing is actually a lot like my own fangame---there are links in my signature

Edited by HereComesTom

Okay, I'll have to give it a second run through for text though. Either that or send me a compilation of the text.Alright here they are.

"Where are all ponies?" Should be "Where are all the ponies."

"I can't belive" Should be "I can't believe"

"We so glad" Should be "We're so glad."

"Wow, what's wrong, fillies?" Nothing grammatically incorrect but it sounds really awkward.

"There have been missing all pony in the village" Should be "All the ponies in Ponyville are missing"

I'm not sure if Gems cleft is an actual thing

'We are comming" should be "We are coming"

"I think, there is nothing to do but enter it" Either remove the comma or put the "i think" at the end.

"We will be able to find out where the exit" Should be "We will be able to find out where the exit is"

Also, if you use Twilight to move the spool thingy near the lava, it can roll off the screen and make the game unwinnable.

Thank you, I very appreciate that

This reminds me of the Fiends from Dream Valley game; does it use some assets from that game?

EDIT:  I tried playing the game, but I got stuck on about the third screen---the one right after the one with two crates that can be manipulated by Twilight's magic.

The screen immediately to the right of that, I can't get past.  The crates are immune to Twilight's magic, so I can't move them, and since the space bar doesn't actually make anypony jump, I can't get out of there or double-jump across the gap or anything...then when I had the graphics set to "simple", Pinkie's bouncing got her right out of that gap, and I've no idea what I did differently other than the graphics settings...

I'm a little bit surprised Applejack can basically push herself into the air using her rope if it's attached to an object that's below her, but it can be done!

It took me a few tries to make it to the end of the tutorial, overall, it was an interesting piece that shows a lot of potential!  The whole switch-between-ponies thing is actually a lot like my own fangame---there are links in my signature

Wow.

Honestly, I didn't heard about that game. There are thousands mlp games, so I couldn't check them all. But anyway this is certainly my fault, that I've got a very similar idea for game.

Answer to your question-no, I haven't use any assets from it.

Your remarks very important to me, thanks.

You said "like my own fangame". Does it mean that you are the Friend from Dream Valley game's developer? In this case, may I contact with you to discuss some questions?

You said "like my own fangame". Does it mean that you are the Friend from Dream Valley game's developer? In this case, may I contact with you to discuss some questions?

Actually, no; my fangame is Weather Factory Meltdown, which is...well, it's got similarities and differences from Fiends from Dream Valley; I did a whole youtube video comparing and contrasting them:

Sorry about that; it wasn't my intention to mislead.

• 11 months later...
On 11/07/2016 at 9:47 AM, Ivan said:

My Little Pony: Adventure Of Friendship*

Introduction

Good day, MLP community! We are happy to show our fan game called My Little Pony: Adventure Of Friendship. This is a puzzle-platform game and it is just demo-concept at this state.

sig-4594405.sig-4594405.sig-4594405.sig-

Game

Twilight and Pinkie just comming to Ponyville when they found that town is empty! What could it be related?

Solve the mystery and find how to get back all ponies to the Ponyville!

Warning! In that version the game is just a demo and the plot is not fully revealed!

Screenshots:

WLqT5v.png

zEFVh6.png
KoWJhF.png

About development

This is a game, which is developing on Unity. As I said, this is a demo-concept game and it isnt a completed version. 

Just for now we are working as the small group of 2 persons. In future,we will add other three ponies, a lot of new interesting levels, uprade our sound collection and graphics.

But we are searching for help! If you're interested in that project, you can help in development by any way! This game especially needs artists,animators, sound engineers, image editors.

Download a game

To download a game you just need to click the link below(For Windows)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_llsUXiM3lvbl9wbEFEMzczbnc

Thank you for your attention.

*The title of the game have been changed. But it is impossible to rename this topic.

Is it possible to play on ChromeBook?