Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lego MLP

HighLunarStudios

so i happen to finish watching one of my fave episodes from MLP season 4 while building a lego arm for a friend on another forum im on and i thought: hmmmmmm the Power Ponies resemble either the justice league or avengers but mostly power rangers so why not design and make zoids for them.

this is where i need help from you guys i know the mane 6's pets and the alicorn sisters pets and i know celestia and luna we'rent in the episode power ponies, and i'm not sure if cadence has a pet.

i build lego stuff in my spear time

this is where you guys and gals come into play, I would like some suggestions on how to have the mane 6's pets/ zords combine as in who's the legs, torso, arms and head that sort of thing.

and same goes with the other 3 princesses (give suggestions for cadence's pet)

and for this part I might get some hate comments but suggestions for pets for Starlight glimmer, Trixie and Sunset Shimmer please oh and names too

And if some of you are really generous maybe some designs, I'd be really happy cause if I were to do something like this I need drawings of what the megazords are going to look like plus I'm also thinking of having a gigamegazord as an ultimate combination so I'll leave you with this:

Suggestions

Pets

Drawings (if you want to) 

Talk to you all soon

BROHOOF

@@HighLunarStudios

Because this thread is asking for recommendations regarding a project that is more on a unique/abstract scale, I have gone ahead and moved it to 'Other' Art Project Help under Octavia's Hall. 

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1