Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite genre of music?

asdfmovienerd39

I've pretty much been punk all my days. Bands like Screeching Weasel, Pegboy, Rise Against, NOFX, No Use For A Name, and Strung Out to name a few. Also dabble into classic rock a bit as well as electronic/trance. 

(edited)

My music playlist mainly contains: Sabaton, Metallica, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Milwaukee Wildmen, Johnny Cash, Van Canto, Godsmack, Iron Maiden, and Grim Reaper, with some other artists thrown in.

Edited by cpl_dixon
  • Brohoof 2

I do not have a set favorite genre of music- as I am a fan of pretty much everything. If I hear a song that I like, I will go ahead and find it so I can put it on one of my devices and I don't normally bother to check its genre. If you were to go through my iPod or iPad music collection, you'll see that there is an immense variety of music ranging from chillstep, country, instrumental, anime, and so on. I've got it all!

i love playing and listening to folk music.

but honestly, i'm up for pretty much everything but country, and super harsh sounding music.

(edited)

I listen to Extreme Metal (Black/Thrash/Death Metal and Grindcore), Avant-Garde/Progressive/Experimental/Technical/Melodic Metal, Djent, Power/Speed Metal, Traditional Heavy Metal and sometimes to Industrial/Electronic Metal, Groove Metal, Folk/Symphonic Metal, Alternative/Funk Metal and Rock.

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex
  • Brohoof 1

Anything Metal. Metallica, ACDC, Guns N Roses, etc.

Except for that hardcore stuff, where the singer is screaming unintelligibly. I can't stand that. 

I love a lot of genres of the 60s/70s (soft rock, soul/R&B, progressive rock, pop/rock in general), British folk (Traditional and Rock), and just about any period of classical.

My favourite type of music would be chip-tunes and bit music, but in general I like a bit of everything, everything from techno to classical. Everything has a mood and a story to tell. Sometimes I just put on internet radio just to drop out of reality.

• Brohoof 1

Can't go wrong with all that metal in the world. I'm partial to melodic death and power metal. Some of my favorite bands are Masterplan, Dream Evil and Skeletonwitch.

I'll listen to anything given the right mood though.

I'm particularly fond of music that has a really unique sound too though. Like this album that almost sounds like it's own genre. Simply. Amazing.

• Brohoof 1

I listen to a pretty wide variety of music...lately I've been listening to a lot of older rap like N.W.A, Tupac, classic Eminem and Biggie, but I also really enjoy bands like Korpiklaani, Ghost, The Grateful Dead, Darby O'Gill, Tegan and Sara, etc...I don't know. I listen to a lot of music and most music genres. The only genre I can't get into is country. I don't know. Something about it just feels lazy to me and I can't get into it.