Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ow! My head canon (Mommy Celestia)

Summer Wish

(edited)

So this just started for me. I have been working on my Sundagio fiction for a bit now. And have a inter-sister couple between the two Principles (Hate all you want I like it!!).

Now while I have yet to shoe-horn this into the Princess duo, I have had Celestia show up in the human world to rip Sunset a new one (read the fic you can maybe guess why, shameless plug is shameless!)

In mid sentence of story boarding the still unposted latest chapter, I froze. Sure, Sunny looks nothing like Celestia...but she does have Luna's and we can assume the royal sisters mothers eyes. She also has a cutie mark and personal relationship to the sun that Tia shares...oh and Phoenix canon ability's, who owns a pet Phoenix!

I THINK I AM LOSING MY MIND! All of this, fits way, way to well.

Has anyone else had this pop into they're brain?

POINT OF THREAD!------------> Celestia is Sunsets Mommy!!..............imo....

Edit: The new chapter is up! Oh snapple-cake!

Edited by Summer Wish
  • Brohoof 1

@Summer Wish, I moved your topic to Octavia's Hall writing section since most of your post is dedicated to the fanfic you've written. You should post a link to the fic in your post (provided it doesn't violate any content rules) so other people can read it.

Send me a message if you have any questions! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Celestia is centuries old (assuming the equestrian calendar is like the Islamic calendar because of moons), and Sunset is still in high school. I know Celestia hardly ages, but it's strange to think a centurian would even remotely want to have a baby even if she could. We have yet to see an implied partner with celestia, so considering this I don't think it's safe to determine who Sunny's parents are. Because Celestia is immortal it still stands a possibility, though.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Celestia is centuries old (assuming the equestrian calendar is like the Islamic calendar because of moons), and Sunset is still in high school. I know Celestia hardly ages, but it's strange to think a centurian would even remotely want to have a baby even if she could. We have yet to see an implied partner with celestia, so considering this I don't think it's safe to determine who Sunny's parents are. Because Celestia is immortal it still stands a possibility, though.  ^_^

Currently in my ficition I am speeding towards that brick wall that is "who is sunsets father if Celestia is her Mother?"!

And to those who read "The Song of Summer" the wait is SOOOOooooOOO gonna be worth it!

:evil Rarity smirk and hoof rubs:

Currently in my ficition I am speeding towards that brick wall that is "who is sunsets father if Celestia is her Mother?"!

And to those who read "The Song of Summer" the wait is SOOOOooooOOO gonna be worth it!

:evil Rarity smirk and hoof rubs:

Can i be the father? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

In all seriousness, can you link of messge this fanfic to me PPLLLLSS? :D

• Brohoof 1