Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Zombie Apocalypse OOC

asdfmovienerd39

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@@asdfmovienerd39,

My interest has been gotten, though some specifics of the zombie scenario would be good to know. Like, slow trotters or rage runners? What is the source of the zombie situation? Parasite? Disease? Fungus? How fast would a pony turn once bitten? Is it possible to save a pony from a bite by removing the bitten limb fast enough?

Stuff like that would be nice to know.

@@asdfmovienerd39,

My interest has been gotten, though some specifics of the zombie scenario would be good to know. Like, slow trotters or rage runners? What is the source of the zombie situation? Parasite? Disease? Fungus? How fast would a pony turn once bitten? Is it possible to save a pony from a bite by removing the bitten limb fast enough?

Stuff like that would be nice to know.

Slow, disease, about a day or two, and no. Any more questions?

and no.

Only one: can I get a synopsis of what the current situation is and must-know events that have occurred in the story so far? If I join, knowing what's happening would help me contribute to the story that much more.

Only one: can I get a synopsis of what the current situation is and must-know events that have occurred in the story so far? If I join, knowing what's happening would help me contribute to the story that much more.

Well nothing big has really happened so far. They are heading towards some sort of base, so that's it really.

@@asdfmovienerd39,

I'm ready to start XD

Then lets get started! Quote me in your post!

Oh man, sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy RL :(. For sure, I'll post my app when I get back.

It's fine and welcome aboard!

Not sure if you guys want me in again.  I'm going to be busy over the next week including a 4 day period were I will be gone just before new years.  After New Years I can be active all day though.