Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general When do you go back to school?

gabbylikespie

My college does not start its main attendance until early August. However, it does hold summer classes all throughout June through August. I, myself, will not be attending school until thus upcoming spring because the classes I need are not available until then. That being said, it's an online class. So, I won't be going to the physical location.

^_^

August 15th, from what I can see.

September.  I almost can't wait to go back to school at this point, I will always prefer school over work. 

Me, too! Although I'm moving out on my own to go back and that thought is making me kind of sick. >.<

• Brohoof 1

@gabbylikespie Hey there :). I've changed the title of this topic to something more suitable

And I start school I believe on the 4th of September... second year of college :P

• Brohoof 1

August 4th! (earliest yet!!!)

This is this first year it's been this early, it's usually about a week later.

And yes... It starts on a Thursday. Because reasons.

A don't know.

I'm not exactly sure but if I remember correctly, it starts on the 10th of August. Which I'm really not looking forward to, it's a new school with new people and everything else is new too.  :awuh:

When does your school start? Mine starts on August 8  :-o im going to be sophomore

I'm currently taking a Calculus w/ Analytic Geometry class over the summer at my community college, so my classes never truly end. 

• 4 weeks later...

I usually go back to school somewhere during February, but since I'm in grade 12, I won't have to worry about school after November.

I don't know why America has official names for their grades, I think it's just easier with simple numbers.