Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What Is Your Opinion On Doughnuts?

Venomous

Oh crap when I meant Krispy Kreme sticky donuts, I meant the glazed kind just didn't know what they were called.

In my opinion, Krispy Kreme provides the best doughnuts. There used to be one open near me, but it closed and I will forever be depressed about it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Used to be a fan of Krispykreme but ever since J.CO showed up in our country , I just swapped. 

I love their Cream cheese filled Doughnuts topped with Blueberry Jam....It's one of my many weaknesses  :-o

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

For me they're one of the most overrated foods out there. While I can like the occasional glazed donut, anything else with cream or whatever filling and/or topping is just downright disgusting, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

Cake donuts are the best. Cream cheese or blue berry. Man I want one now. You are required to dunk them in coffee or milk.

How about I cosplay as Donut Joe and bring donuts for everypony next Bronycon!

• Brohoof 1

I loooooooooooove me some good donuts. Though I personally am more of a classic kind of person with them. Not fond of ones with fillings of any kind.

I personally love the classic powdered, chocolate or even cinnamon donuts. Saw plenty of these last night at a store and I was like "GAH! D:"
powdered-donuts-2.jpg

• Brohoof 1