Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What Is Your Opinion On Doughnuts?

Venomous

(edited)

Ooh, me likey donuts! I love those heavenly little discs of doughy goodness. Even better if they're filled with something gooey and bursting with high-calorie, taste bud pleasing joy! I love all kinds, especially if they're covered in some bright pink colored frosting and drizzled with little sprinkly things. I know most of it is just food coloring but it's pretty food coloring and that matters! 

I like Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Winchell's and even the moldering leftovers in the Walmart bakery. The only kind I don't like are the generic little prepackaged store-brand mini sugar donuts that you find in the boxed dessert section. Those just taste like old bread. Me no likey old bread, me want dessert! Me want it now!  :pinkie:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

Donuts are delicious... When made right, anyway. I love fresh glazed donuts and fresh (as in no crunchiness at all) cake donuts.

Sadly, I haven't had donuts in forever as I'm really trying to cut back on sugar. Honestly, I'd rather feel good than eat donuts...

• Brohoof 1

I love the damn things. For my 10th birthday my cake was a large stack of donuts. A lot of my family said it was lazily done on my mother's part, but to this day it was probably the best birthday cake I've had. I also had a chocolate cake covered in chocolate donuts for my 16th birthday. Though despite all this I can't remember the last time I had a donut, nor why I've yet to walk to the donut shop that opened up a mile away from home a few months back.

• Brohoof 1

Doughnuts... As long they aren't sugary or glazed to a sickly extent (actually, it doesn't take that much to make me feel a bit ill...) I enjoy them. :squee: I tend to prefer plainer ones which you can dip in some chocolate sauce, though. Very nice, but can't have too many. :o

• Brohoof 1

I love those things! Especially the glazed ones (even more if the glaze is chocolate or strawberry flavored), even though in that case I'm probably able to eat just one.  ^_^  They're so greasy but so sweet at the same time. That's also the reason why I don't eat them often - I like them more when they're such a "rare occasion" treat.

• 2 weeks later...

I will love you forever if you buy me these:

sig-4598644.cd__23152_zoom.jpg

Love those too!

Doughnuts aren't something I eat regularly. Hell outside those Cadbury Caramel ones and the occasional Custard-filled ones at Krispy Kreme (which I only have when I'm in London), they rarely are bought. Yes, they are delicious, but they're something that if I ate regularly I'd be fatter and in worse shape than I currently am.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. I didn't even know there were so many kinds of doughnuts. The best i ate were homemade.

Also i know how to make 100% hole doughnuts in any place. The only bad thing is they are entirely made of air.

Hmm...To me, donuts aren't high on my list of favorites, but I do enjoy the ones with the fruity/chocolate filling. ^^

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

That it's spelled donuts, not doughnuts. :-P

It's spelled correctly, depending on your preference. I prefer to type it out entirely. 

Doughnuts are SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER good, especially if they are covered in chocolate and sprinkles.

• 3 months later...

I LOVE donuts! The only donut I won't eat are the jelly filled ones. :mlp_gag: The rest of them though...:wub:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1