Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't eat my pony chocolate!

_Flitter

WHERE?! Where did you get that thing?! DO WANT NAO! Also where did you get that pony swag, like the shirt and the sweater Shank has on there. I'm looking for somewhere to pick up some pony merchandise.

Do want. Do very much want.

Also, I vote that "I'd shank that" become a generally accepted phrase meaning "I'd (insert verb relevant to context here) that"

• Brohoof 1

Isn't it the REAL Canadian Superstore?

I live right next to one so :P ~

xD Nah. This is a rip-off one.

Kind've the same but mucho different 3:

WHERE?! Where did you get that thing?! DO WANT NAO! Also where did you get that pony swag, like the shirt and the sweater Shank has on there. I'm looking for somewhere to pick up some pony merchandise.

:'P redbubble.com, if you search for MLP stuff, there's a bunch of designs made for you. :3 Pretty cheap, I suppose. 4 or more, you get free shipping 83

I also have another that's cream, blank on the front and has pegasus wings on the back C: not enough though.

I got mine at welovefine.com shipping is free if you buy two or more items, and every orders comes with a pinkie sticky (I put mine on my computer) and a poster with the mane 6 and vinyl :P

~

I can't eat my MLP Easter chocolate! ;-;

I've only taken a few pieces off... Pinkie has been devoured. It tastes so good but it saddens me nomming le ponies D: sdklfdsklf I can't do ittt. xD

Posted Image

Tsk, tsk, you ate Pinkie, you monster! :P

Might as well go for the rest now, so just relax and say to yourself "they're only chocolate".

I got mine at welovefine.com shipping is free if you buy two or more items, and every orders comes with a pinkie sticky (I put mine on my computer) and a poster with the mane 6 and vinyl :P

~

The shipping's free if you buy 2+? o: My friend told me it wasn't T__T gr. Shall order that Bronies before Hoenies sweater soon then. ;D

Tsk, tsk, you ate Pinkie, you monster! :P

Might as well go for the rest now, so just relax and say to yourself "they're only chocolate".

but FLUTTERSHY D: 'nuff said.

• Brohoof 1

Can I get this chocolate in a store in Windsor? I'm from Michigan and it's a 45 minute drive to the bridge... you Canadians have all the best pony stuff. Well OK, some of the best pony stuff. We still have the Canterlot Series at Target. :3

• 9 years later...

I never buy food that can also be considered art. It is more expensive than the regular version, but has the same taste (chocolate is chocolate, the shape does not matter). So, if I bought some, I would just not eat it and then it would go bad and be a waste of money. So, when I want chocolate I just buy a bar of it or whatver.

• Brohoof 1