Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler If The Main 6 Were In College

AndrewKnapp

What if the Main 6 (EG) went to college? This is my version of where every Main 6 character would go to college. Here is a list:

Rainbow Dash: LSU

Applejack: Texas

Pinkie Pie: Arkansas

Twilight: Texas A&M

Rarity: Michigan

Fluttershy: Minnesota

Sunset Shimmer: Auburn

Other Characters:

Flash Sentry: Ole Miss

Soarin: Michigan State

(edited)

Fluttershy would probably go to a small college that you've never heard the name of.  I just don't see her going to a big state school

Edited by weesh

A better response to this is "When the Mane 6 join college, what will happen to each of them?"

Sunset: Drop out....period.

Rarity: Pregnant, a few times.

Applejack: "Wut's ah col-ledge?"

Pinkie Pie: Parties....duh

Fluttershy: Never seems to get to her classes on time as most are posted near the Animal research center 

Rainbow Dash: Joins with a super awesome scholar ship, fails every class, drops out.

• Brohoof 4

A better response to this is "When the Mane 6 join college, what will happen to each of them?"

Sunset: Drop out....period.

Rarity: Pregnant, a few times.

Applejack: "Wut's ah col-ledge?"

Pinkie Pie: Parties....duh

Fluttershy: Never seems to get to her classes on time as most are posted near the Animal research center 

Rainbow Dash: Joins with a super awesome scholar ship, fails every class, drops out.

And Sci Twi: One of the Ivy League Schools.

@SummerWish, you are soooooo wrong!!! You not know of what you speaketh of!! These particular things would never happen to them! What you are saying is completely false! This-would not-happen!!

"NOT cool."

-Rainbow Dash

Oh yeah, that could be like Equestria Girl 5; The College Years. I say "Equestria Girls 5" because Equestria Girls 4 could be about EG Twilight adjusting to Canterlot High... More importantly we acknowledge that the others have been there for at least 4 years. If the other films continuity comes into play we see that fall formal thing has been about 4 years. High School is only 4 years. SO they should be close to getting outta there. Equestria Girls 4 Graduation Day. Then we move on over to college, right.

Anyways it is what it is. Most of the bronies I've seen watching it haven't liked them too well. I must admit the stories aren't the best but I'm not totally against them. Heck there IS a 4th in the works, that I know. There's no ads for them and I have seen the majority of them on Netflix whenever they appeared there. 

Possible Plot Summaries for "Equestria Girls 5 Where Are They Now?" Twilight excels in her studies and becomes an apprentice. Pretty much a mirror image of the Pony Mane Six.

Rainbow Dash got a scholarship for a professional sport school, Wonderbolts Academy I guess... Apple Jack moved back to Sweet Apple Acres and resumes her apple farming, but takes expands the farmland and makes her farm even more successful for many years. Pinkie Pie now managing Sugar Cube Corner by herself; The Cakes moved to another town somewhere to erect another Sugar Cube Corner starting a sugar chain and trusting the Ponyville... or whatever Equestria Girls' town is called) shoppe to her.

Fluttershy with her passion for all animals now runs a pet adoption/animal shelter for lost or unwanted animals. Last but never least and saving the best for last. Rarity is still making dresses and now makes thousands of new dresses in many new established shops. Spike is a dog and most likely still lives with Twilight.

Equestria Girls Class of 2017

(edited)

@Jackie: sleepy mare, Summer's post is completely illogical from my my understanding. Did you even read the quote at the bottom?

post-36294-0-13307200-1468618296_thumb.jpg

"NOT cool."

-Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash would NEVER be so stupid as to "drop out". She is one of Canterlot's greatest athletes of all time. Highly skilled athletes would go onto college and NEVER, EVER drop out. Can you name any highly skilled high school athlete who went on to a great school, but then failed? Rainbow Dash would finish her high school football, basketball, and baseball career and would go on to one of the best college teams in the nation: LSU! She will be a junior this year. My imagination has spawned this, and after she graduates from LSU, she would drafted in the 2018 NFL, NBA, and MLB drafts by the Indianapolis Colts, Oklahoma City Thunder, and the St. Louis Cardinals, respectively. Rainbow Dash would NEVER be the type of person to drop out. Her grades would be good! As I said before, can you name any highly skilled athletes who failed in college? I don't think you can! Just because they were spectacular in high school does NOT mean that they would fail in college! Your reasoning, along with Summer's, is, like I said before, ILLOGICAL.

Edited by acknapp18

Twilight and Sunset would probably go to some place like Harvard and graduate with honors.

Pinkie Pie would party all the time, possibly leading to being kicked out.

Rarity would go to some kind of trade school.

Rainbow Dash would go with the idea that C's get degrees.

Applejack wouldn't go to college and would stay on the family's farm forever.

I have no clue about Fluttershy.

@Jackie: sleepy mare, Summer's post is completely illogical from my my understanding. Did you even read the quote at the bottom?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Reading what Summer typed out, I saw it all in my head as if it were animated by the crew themselves.

Frankly, I can't see it happening any other way anymore.

Not sure what schools they'd go to, but I have an idea of what they'd do there. 

Rainbow Dash: If she's anything like her pony counterpart, then probably flight school. Otherwise, a sports scholarship and maybe a fluff degree. 

Applejack: Agriculture if she goes to university at all. 

Rarity: Maybe some kind of fashion school? Otherwise, business administration. 

Fluttershy: Medicine and/or nursing. Veterinary medicine if possible. 

Twilight Sparkle: Something in the sciences. Chemistry or physics, probably. 

Pinkie Pie: Culinary program? Hard to say. She'd party a lot though. 

Sunset Shimmer: Computer engineering if she doesn't just return to Equestria. 

• 1 month later...

This is really how it would be like!:

Rainbow Dash- LSU

Applejack- Texas

Twilight- Texas A&M

Sunset Shimmer- Auburn

Rarity- Michigan

Fluttershy- Minnesota

Once in college, these players would be their boyfriends:

Malachi Dupre- LSU WR (Junior)

Antwuan Davis- Texas CB (Junior)

Quartney Davis- Texas A&M WR (Freshman)

Kyle Davis- Auburn WR (Freshman)

Dylan Crawford- Michigan WR (Freshman)

Tyler Johnson- Minnesota WR (Freshman)

Notice the names in the second paragraph are on their school's football team. Only Rainbow Dash and Applejack would play college football.

(Yes, I know Applejack's a RB and her boyfriend is a CB. That is because Texas' only freshman RB in the 2014 signing class was D'onta Foreman, who was 3 stars, grade of 77, compared to Antwuan Davis, 4 stars, grade of 83. Duke Catalon and Trenton Hafley were also RBs in the 2014 signing class, but Catalon transferred and Hafley has not played a single game for Texas at all. Antwuan Davis actually redshirted in 2013, and was in the 2013 signing class, but he was the only player that was close to Applejack's position other than DB, which is heavier than CB. She would not go out with a LB. That would be way out of her range.)

They were supposed to go to College to begin with.Why did writers have to age them down and make everyone think that their pony counterparts are teens. Its not that bad to have a highschool drama in college

@SummerWish, you are soooooo wrong!!! You not know of what you speaketh of!! These particular things would never happen to them! What you are saying is completely false! This-would not-happen!!

"NOT cool."

-Rainbow Dash

@@Summer Wish

T H E   T R U T H   H U R T S .

Technically, Rainbow Dash would drop out. Don't mean to offend your waifu, acknapp, but can you recall ("Testing Testing 1,2,3?") Yeah... can you imagine how stressful it'd be for her to get a degree? 

Yeah, Rainbow would probably be one of those students who join sports clubs but can't keep their grades up so they end up dropping out altogether. 

Twilight would probably graduate with more honors than the school can keep track of. 

Fluttershy would be one of those nature research students who always go off on trips and you never hear from them again. 

Rarity would skip college and go straight to work on her own business while failing miserably because she didn't learn any business arts. 

And Applejack? She'd stay right where she was, farming and whatnot. 

Kinda funny really, I can only see three of the six really going to college. I wonder why...

Edited by RealityPublishing

@@Summer Wish

T H E T R U T H H U R T S .

Technically, Rainbow Dash would drop out. Don't mean to offend your waifu, acknapp, but can you recall ("Testing Testing 1,2,3?") Yeah... can you imagine how stressful it'd be for her to get a degree?

Yeah, Rainbow would probably be one of those students who join sports clubs but can't keep their grades up so they end up dropping out altogether.

Twilight would probably graduate with more honors than the school can keep track of.

Fluttershy would be one of those nature research students who always go off on trips and you never hear from them again.

Rarity would skip college and go straight to work on her own business while failing miserably because she didn't learn any business arts.

And Applejack? She'd stay right where she was, farming and whatnot.

Kinda funny really, I can only see three of the six really going to college. I wonder why...

How could Rarity be so dumb I though she would know this .

How could Rarity be so dumb I though she would know this .

Well? She didn't care to take a look at the records for Sassy Saddles, now did she? If she worked at all the finest boutiques, why would she work for Rarity? Clearly, there must be other mistakes waiting in store for Rarity if she couldn't handle a simple record.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I found out CBs are only on the field when the opposing team has the ball. That means Applejack and Antwuan Davis would be on the field at different times. Plus, CB is a defensive position, and the stats for Antwuan Davis on ESPN were not considered official. RB is an offensive position, and Applejack is a RB, so to make much more sense, Applejack would most likely go out on a date with another RB, not a CB. Texas' starting RB is D'Onta Foreman, he is a junior, recruiting profile says he is 3 stars, grade of 77, according to ESPN. D'Onta Foreman is not an ESPN 300 recruit, and while Antwuan Davis is better on all of these things, like I said before, he is a CB, a defensive position, and he and Applejack would be on the field at different times. Further knocking him out of the competition to be Applejack's boyfriend, he is actually the #2 CB on the depth chart, and Texas has 2 starting CBs, and Davis is not one of them. So this means that Applejack's boyfriend would be D'Onta Foreman, not Antwuan Davis. Now I just have to come up with a good ship name.

It would have to have "Jack" in it.

Best one I can think of is D'OntaJack.

Or maybe D'OnJack.

Or you could use "Apple" first, but that wouldn't be as good as the other ones.

Applejack- D'Onta Foreman, Texas RB (Junior)

Fluttershy would be in UC Berkeley or perhaps University of Wisconsin - Madison. Whichever she doesn't choose for her ecology undergraduate she would apply to for her master's program.

Rarity would go to Central Street Martin's in London. Either that or Parsons. I mean, she is a fashion designer ... so one of the top ten fashion schools that also teach business would be her obvious choice. If she continues her education the Créateur Couture is an option in ESMOD in Paris.

Drexel has fallen off too much lately so Rarity shan't go to Philly.

I mean, just follow the Mane Six's tastes and traits. I'll post more later ;)

Well? She didn't care to take a look at the records for Sassy Saddles, now did she? If she worked at all the finest boutiques, why would she work for Rarity? Clearly, there must be other mistakes waiting in store for Rarity if she couldn't handle a simple record.

Sassy Saddles was in Equestria Girls? I must have missed something. I thought this thread was focused on EqG characters and drawing off of their experiences to come up with a relevant theory.

;)

• Brohoof 2

There should be a spin-off where they all go to the same college! Why would high school graduation keep a good group of characters down?

This idea can never fail.

Saved_By_The_Bell_The_College_Years.png

Sassy Saddles was in Equestria Girls? I must have missed something. I thought this thread was focused on EqG characters and drawing off of their experiences to come up with a relevant theory.

;)

This is an Equestria Girls forum? Huh... welp, sorry 'bout that. I thought this was a "show discussion". I guess I should be a bit more cautious when I read. Ah, well. 

This is an Equestria Girls forum? Huh... welp, sorry 'bout that. I thought this was a "show discussion". I guess I should be a bit more cautious when I read. Ah, well.

Rarity could have made the same foolish mistake.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What if the Main 6 (EG) went to college? This is my version of where every Main 6 character would go to college. Here is a list:

Pinkie Pie: Arkansas

Fluttershy: Minnesota

Other Characters:

Flash Sentry: Ole Miss

Soarin: Michigan State

RD could play football there!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Updated list of the Main 6 in college:

Pinkie: Arkansas

Fluttershy: Tennessee

The Main 6's boyfriends:

Rainbow Dash: Malachi Dupre, LSU WR, Junior

Applejack: D'Onta Foreman, Texas RB, Junior

Twilight: None yet (in effect Nov. 5)

Sunset: Kyle Davis, Auburn WR, Freshman

Pinkie: None yet (in effect Nov. 3)

Rarity: None yet (in effect Nov. 7)

Fluttershy: Tyler Byrd, Tennessee WR, Freshman (in effect Nov. 1)

RD and AJ are juniors. Everyone else is a freshman.

Edited by acknapp18

I'd like to think that they would all attend the same college due to their friendship, or at the very least, colleges that were within a close proximity of one another. That way, they'd be able to quickly unite should something threaten their world from Equestria.