Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pictures multiplying and Smiley scrolling

Light Blade

(edited)

1. Sometimes, whenever I put multiple different pictures in a post, all of the pictures are replaced by one of them. For example: I posted pictures A, B, C, and D. When after couple of minutes I return to the topic, I only see pictures B, B, B, and B. It's like A, C, and D got replaced by copies of picture B. Regardless of number of different pictures I post, there is a possibility that one of them can replace all others with its copies.

2. The Smileys panel (which opens below post writing window by clicking "Smiley" icon) doesn't allow me to scroll smileys. I am clicking on the arrow and nothing happens. Leaves me no choice but to click "Show all".

Sorry if the problems explanation is not good enough.

Edited by Light Blade

The scrolling issue was noted recently. I can tell you that the image issue has been an ongoing thing for a long while, and was extremely intermittent ... an issue that we never solved. To the tech staff ... there should be a Support Ticket on that from Equestrian Scholar.

Okay, Feld0 thinks he may have fixed the scrolly emote thing. You might need to clear your browser cache, however, as I had to do that for Chrome.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Sometimes, whenever I put multiple different pictures in a post, all of the pictures are replaced by one of them. For example: I posted pictures A, B, C, and D. When after couple of minutes I return to the topic, I only see pictures B, B, B, and B. It's like A, C, and D got replaced by copies of picture B. Regardless of number of different pictures I post, there is a possibility that one of them can replace all others with its copies.

2. The Smileys panel (which opens below post writing window by clicking "Smiley" icon) doesn't allow me to scroll smileys. I am clicking on the arrow and nothing happens. Leaves me no choice but to click "Show all".

Sorry if the problems explanation is not good enough.

I'm just curious if the image issue has occurred again Light Blade. Can you let me know. I recall this being an intermittent issue with another member and I wanted to see if you are still experiencing it.

@@Jeric, Well, as a matter of fact, yes I do. The problem still lives.

Alright, before I walk you through the support ticket, do you happen to have a link to a post that you saw this happen?

• Brohoof 1

I guess we will have to wait. Whenever that problem happened, I just removed all but one picture from the posts (but not before trying to repost the "consumed" pictures. It didn't work). As soon as it happens again, I will let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

@@Jeric, it is done. Was I supposed to mention the moderator I initially reported this problem to?

Nah you are good, the Tech team will be able to take it from here.