Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Change of Heart

Skullbuster

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fresh Ponyville air blew in the Doctor's face as he exited the TARDIS. He looked at the small tiny town he had been returning to for so long now. The sun was rising just over the hills, and the main square was already rustling with life. He sighed. He couldn't keep coming here forever. Nothing lasted that long. But for what may be the first time in his life, he didn't want to accept the truth. He was just so... Happy here. It was the only place he ever came close to settling down. He looked over the hill tops, searching for the shilouette of one particular house. Once he found it, he smiled, and proceeded to trot towards the house of his long time assistant.

Red Alert examined his sandwich. He had been trying to get it to taste right for at least 10 minutes. But something still tasted off... like cranberries. Cranberries or lemonade or something. Darn. Let's see... is the market open now? Probably. Thusly, he set off.

(edited)

Midnightive paused and she looked around the town. Ha! Some places never change she thought as she trotted down to the main square. She looked around and had a puzzled look on her face. This place is oddly busy lost in thought her hooves took her to a market stand Apples! This is just what she needed after a long train trip to pony vile. She handed over her bits and took a big bite out of the apple.

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

The Doctor was about to take a left to go to the gray Pegasus' house, but suddenly stopped. The mare lived with another pony, Carrot Top, and she never really liked him, mainly on the basis he nearly-killed her best friend almost twice a week when they used to travel together.

'perhaps a gift Is order'

He said to himself, as he turned right and headed into the town square.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

Ali was sitting on a rooftop near the market, lounging in the sun, not paying much attention to anything.

She was thinking about what she would do the rest of the day, and quickly came to the conclusion to not do anything. Her eyes began to droop, and she fell into a slight doze.

Shadow dancer smiled as she exited her home, "mmmm, vat a perfect day." she smiled, her horn blazing as her saddlebags, and light coat with hood floated over and fell on her back, "time to do some shopping." she smiled and pulled her hood over her head.

she trotted into the market, noticing a precular green pony at applejacks stand, and a few other ponies she has never met before, tilting her head she shrugged and continued into the market.

Electra Soulheart rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Jeez, what a day," she muttered to herself, slightly irritated. Having spent all night rushing a project, she was tuckered out and wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and go to sleep. But she couldn't-she still had to find a mixture of silver nitrate for the project to work. So, in a bad temper, she set off towards Ponyville, trying to remember the vague directions to the pharmacy.

Gold Leaf awakened, startled and confused by where he was. He looks around, and after realizing he had somehow stumbled and fell asleep in a grove of bushes, gets up. He knows he has a bad tendency to get lost and and even worse tendency to fall asleep, but he also remembers he needs to buy some Tree seeds, so his next decision is to begin trotting towards the town center in hopes he can find a shop that sells such commodities.

The Doctor slowly walked towards the apple family stand, where another green pony was inspecting the merchandise.

"hello!"

He said with an infectious smile.

"do you have any carrots?"

The orange mare at the stand looked at him, confused

"this is an apple stand, sugahcube."

"so? I distinctly remember you planting carrots last winter wrap up, don't deny it. I was just there."

(edited)

Midnightive looked at this brown pony, and blinked slowly. odd winter wrap up was some time ago she thought. “They sell some carrots over in that stand” Midnightive stated in clam voice pointing with her hoof.

I wonder how hard he’s hit his head’ she pondered.

Edited by Midnightive

Shadow dancer raised an eyebrow at the doctor, but shrugged, and walked over to the fruit stand looking over the many kinds of fruits and vegetable's.

she pulled back her hood revealing her green mane with orange highlights, her near white eyes studying the fruit before choosing a few bananas and a pineapple as well as a pear or two.

"thatll be 5 bits ms dancer." the stallion at the stall smiled

shadow dancer chuckled, "vent up a bit did'nt it?" using her magic to pull out the bags of bits before setting the required money on the table.

"yes," he smiled, "it did actually."

"thank you" he said with a smile, and proceeded to walk towards the empty stand.

'I guess the vendor is restocking' he thought, and shrugged. He approached the stand.

'odd' he thought, ' I didn't know there were any carrot vendors other than Carrot to-- oh, bugger.'

It was only then he realized how stupid he had been, but before he could make a run for it, a light yellow earth pony with an orange mane stepped out.

" hello sir, how may I help yo-- oh. Its YOU."

He smiled awkwardly.

"heh... Hi, Carrot Top..."

shadow dancer looked over at the doctor, having seen him around a few times, but never actaully saying hello, she blinked and giggled when he began to sweat under carrot tops gaze.

"this might be a bit amusing.....but i wonder why shes giving him that stare?"

"back to try and kill Derpy again?" she said, venom in every word.

" hey, she had a choice!"

"of course she did!" she said, arms waving wildly,

"you offered her adventures and sights beyond her wildest dreams, you didn't mention the near-death-part-at-least-twice-a-day part!"

"I did actually."

"shut up!"

"listen, Carrot Top, I know you're worried for her, but..."

She put a hoof over his mouth.

"don't you dare. You finally brought her home after months of adventures. You're not taking her away again."

She then noticed the mare who was staring at them from a distance.

"look! Shadow Dancer seems intrested! Why don't you use your 'charm' and take HER on wildly dangerous adventures?!"

The Doctor didn't even have the time to ask who she was talking about before she dragged him in front of a youn unicorn.

"...hi?"

Midnightive giggled as she saw what was happening she couldn’t help but have a big grin. She looked away to try an hide the smile. Ivy then sat down Why did I come back here? This thought plagued on her mind for some time after her gaze slowly looked back up at the ponies by the carrot stand.

"my name is actually the Doctor. Whooves is a nickname Ditzy gave me."

He grabbed her hoof firmly, and shook it.

"as for the situation with Carrot Top, she's just tired of me constantly nearly-killing her best friend when she comes with me to save some future or past version of Equestria."

Shadow dancer raised an eyebrow, "oh really? your a time traveler? boy, i bet twilight wouldnt mind that..." she giggled softly, "fine then Doctor, what sort of adventures HAVE you been on?"

Raised voices came from the apple stand. Red Alert skirted around them, quickly buying daisy greens and heading for home at a quicker pace than when he had started. I wonder what was happening.

(edited)

Midnightive she flapped her wings to stretch them out. She soon put them back to her side Didn’t like flying much anyway she stated in her mind. She looked around the square there were a lot more ponies here she first saw. I wonder when they got here… Well I better go say hello I’ve never been the one to miss out on friend making! She trotted over and waved her hoof “Time traveller hey!” She exclaimed “That’s why you told me you just got back from winter wrap up” she then turned to shadow “Its pleasure to meet you!” She said holding out a hoof.

Edited by Midnightive

Ali continued to fly over the market, looking down upon the ponies

Daisies... Hay Fries... Large group of ponies by the carrot stand.... apples..

She stopped mid-flight. There wasn't supposed to be any kind of gathering that day, so her curiosity was spiked.

"Maybe Carrot Top is having a big sale?" She said, thinking out loud. "Better go check."

Ali began her descent to the ponies.