Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy (ONLINE)

OmegaBeamOfficial

Oh...well no-changeli-I mean, PONY has the same opinion..and I respect yours.

(Nods in cute suspicion.) Uh-huh... Um, I'd just like to point out, you aren't fooling anypony... I can see your name and profile picture... I know you're a changeling.

Oh, I hope she's doing just fine with Celestia. I honestly thought she was just sick that time I took her, I swear!

I believe you. So...there's only ONE, ONE thing that will save Equestria from imminent danger! We all have to...GIVE ME ALL UR LOVE! :3

• Brohoof 1

I believe you. So...there's only ONE, ONE thing that will save Equestria from imminent danger! We all have to...GIVE ME ALL UR LOVE! :3

I'm not sure I'm up to the task on that one. I can't just direct all my love to one creature, it wouldn't be fair on the others! (giggles)

Has he become a better pony?

Also, does Spike help you around your cottage?

How's Discord been doing?

I'm afraid I'm not sure. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm getting worried! Has he gone missing? And on Spike, usually he's either helping with Twilight or Rarity, he says he's not very good with animals. I'd like to get to know him more though, that dragon's the only dragon I'll ever talk to! (giggles). Discord is fine, his reforming has gone just swell, he's not perfect yet but he's making progress!

I'm afraid I'm not sure. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm getting worried! Has he gone missing? And on Spike, usually he's either helping with Twilight or Rarity, he says he's not very good with animals. I'd like to get to know him more though, that dragon's the only dragon I'll ever talk to! (giggles). Discord is fine, his reforming has gone just swell, he's not perfect yet but he's making progress!

He's not missing, I just wanna know if he's not longer slacking.

I mean does Spike help you around your cottage, like feeding animals or shopping in the market.

Glad to hear Discord reforming's getting better.

• Brohoof 1

He's not missing, I just wanna know if he's not longer slacking.

I mean does Spike help you around your cottage, like feeding animals or shopping in the market.

Glad to hear Discord reforming's getting better.

I'm as glad as you are, maybe more so! And, yes, I believe Spike's helped me from time to time, he's such a sweetheart! Twilight's lucky to have him.

I'm as glad as you are, maybe more so! And, yes, I believe Spike's helped me from time to time, he's such a sweetheart! Twilight's lucky to have him.

That's true. You don't see too many dragons that look as cute as Spike nowadays, am I right?

• Brohoof 1

That's true. You don't see too many dragons that look as cute as Spike nowadays, am I right?

Yeah. Even if he can be a bit of a klutz sometimes he always comes through in the end. He recently told me about what happened to him while he was taking care of Angel and the other pets, so I've offered to teach him how to care for animals properly. We're having a great time so far, and now Spike's thinking about getting a pet of his own.

Oh my... It looks like a fight's breaking out! Are you two OK?

Chrysalis: GIVE IT BACK!!! 

Me: What? Give what back?

Chrysalis: THE FLUFF BALL!!!!

Me: *glances at Fluffle Puff* I'm...sorry? I guess?

Fluffle Puff: *gasp*

Chrysalis: GOODBYE.

Me: That just happened.

• Brohoof 1