Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite...

Blue Vexillographer

I have a pair of black sweat/lounge pants from Victoria’s Secret and they are just the most comfortable thing ever.

Your favorite kind of chocolate?

Any chocolate with a hint of fruit flavor. The first time I tried a chocolate orange, I could have sworn I tasted a hint of real orange in there. But strawberry, cranberry, and even raspberry can compliment chocolate well.

Favorite room in your house beside your personal room?

I normally don't eat candy and I don't eat this one's very often but they are by far the ones I like the most. Someone had the brilliant idea to make coke gummies, and I've only and exclusively seen them being sold by street merchants, or elsewhere but only by bulk. No brand at all. They are heaven the size of a bite.

image14.jpg

What's your favorite animal?

Edited by Ittoni

I usually fall asleep fastest on my side, but I always roll over in my sleep and wake up on lying on my back.

Favorite day in the weekend (and why)?

18 hours ago, Ittoni said:

I normally don't eat candy and I don't eat this one's very often but they are by far the ones I like the most. Someone had the brilliant idea to make coke gummies, and I've only and exclusively seen them being sold by street merchants, or elsewhere but only by bulk. No brand at all. They are heaven the size of a bite.

image14.jpg

Huh... Coke flavored gummies... I don't know if they taste the same, but have you tried Haribo's Cola flavored gummies? I think there is also Root Beer flavored gummies, if you can ever find them anywhere.

5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I usually fall asleep fastest on my side, but I always roll over in my sleep and wake up on lying on my back.

Favorite day in the weekend (and why)?

Huh... Coke flavored gummies... I don't know if they taste the same, but have you tried Haribo's Cola flavored gummies? I think there is also Root Beer flavored gummies, if you can ever find them anywhere.

They taste the exact same as coke. A bit acidic aftertaste though but they are good. I've never heard of Haribo. I'm not from the US so that might be why.

Favorite day is Saturday. Because is normally the day I don't have to work or worry about work. 

Favorite book?