Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite...

Blue Vexillographer

Pokemon Soul Silver version was one of the most fun for me, but i don't know if i'll ever get around to playing it again. My ds lite is kinda broken now and i've had bad expririences with putting ds games in my 2ds...well, my friend said it should be able to always shut off okay in the end, but i'm still a little nervous still to play older games in it^^;; lol...

Whats your favorite nintendo system? :)

Edited by PinkuRiku

:fryface:

Can't tell if that's supposed to be typo or its a typo that should read "type"?

Favourite type?

RPG (Diablo) or FPS (CS/BF/R6) - depends on my mood

Favourite typo? More of a mistranslation

"All your base..."

Favourite (non-alcoholic) drink?

Favorite Disney Princess?

I felt like responding to this one, too.  I had a crush on Ariel (mermaid version, in particular) when I was a kid, and I still think she's pretteh (still the mermaid version).  Also: Elsa.  When I saw Frozen, her behavior reminded me sooo much of my then-severe and life-limiting obsessive compulsive disorder.  Also, she wears blue (always a plus) and gots a pretteh moon-face.

Favourite (non-alcoholic) drink?

Tea or, Idunno, some kind of soda?  We've got Canada Dry ginger ale in the fridge right now; good stuff.

Favorite TV show that originally aired before you were born?

PC.

Perhaps the Nintendo 64.  I recall enjoying many games on that thing, and it's what I pretty much remember most as far as gaming in my childhood.  So, if just for nostalgic bias, I'm going to go with that.

Favorite mythical creature?