Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A world run by women?

Buckbuck

I personally wouldn't even care that much as long as my life isn't affected that much however it wouldn't be that good because the same issues would probably exist today and besides I don't care about politics their all shady to me

• 2 years later...

That's not gonna make anything better. In fact, I don't wanna sound sexist here or anything and I am not at all trying to be, but things might even take a turn for the worse. 

And this is coming from a girl. 

the question shouldn't be if the world is ran by women or men, but which men and which women, what do they have to offer not what's under the hud

It wouldn't change a thing as women are just as capable of being violent, corrupt, irrational or egotistical as men and the ones most embodying those traits would inevitably end up in the positions of power.

To assume women, feminist or not, would make better political decisions than men based solely on their gender is to assume women aren't human. We can be prone to just as much atrociousness as men for the same reasons, the sexual harassment charges may just sound a little different is all. And that would be genuine oppression to deny men certain opportunities based solely on the fact that they are male.

Right to rule is never a good thing, unless you're the God Emperor. And I'm pretty sure there were female leaders who were just as cruel as the male ones.

Assuming things would be vastly different is severely overestimating women as a group. I have seen some sick, twisted, vile behavior from women. The most sexist people I've met have, honestly, been women, not men. So no, it wouldn't be different. Two sides of the same shitty ass coin.

Yeah it would probably be the same more or less.

However, sexisim in politics is alive and well in certain areas of the world, and I think there should be more ways for women to get involved in politics in those places if they want to. 

There are people of both genders with plenty of great (or awful) ideas.

We had Jennifer Granholm as governor here in Michigan a while back ago. She served 8 years I think. Anyway, she was our 'first' female governor and people were soooo excited that Michigan was going to be saved from the Obama Economy, our pollution would disappear, our roads would be fixed, etc.

After 8 years, most people realized she was a democrat and governed like one.

Surprised?

You shouldn't be!  :D