Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Rarity is sexy?

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A NSFW POST.

Personally I will admit I am in love with Rarity. Her hairstyle, her bright wide eyes, her charming accent, the ample amounts of generosity her heart possess...I just love everything about her. 

A thought then crossed my mind - is there a certain aspect of how Rarity's body curves and facial features that make some bronies fall in love with her? Has Rarity been deliberately designed to look visually appealing?

So what you guys think? Is Rarity sexy? Or is she just another pony? Give me your thoughts!

good_thing_i_brought_my_scarf_by_shellto

mlfw4996-1336863164124662.png

• Brohoof 7

No, not at all. Her voice makes her sound much much older than all of the other mane 6. She also has a similar mentality to many female teenagers these days which is very off putting.

• Brohoof 1

Personally I think she's very attractive, and partly the reason why she's best pony in my opinion. Her design is just amazing. XD

• Brohoof 3

*Points Up* THIS. ALL OF THIS.

attachicon.gifRarity Equestria Girl.jpg

Exactly. She uses her beauty to charm boys into getting them to do stuff for her. Which, personally I don't condone, but the fact that she does it and does it well confirms her sexiness. :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Shabb3r, a conversation topic such as this that is heavily centered toward fan appreciation of a singular character does not seem to warrant its own thread and would be best suited for the Rarity Fan Club. Feel free to post the question over there.

Have a nice day! :D

Locking topic.

:please::grin::proud::confused::pout::D:rarity: :idea:

• Brohoof 3