Ask Frostgage

Frostgage

2 hours ago, Duality said:

no job for frosty? D:

Fam we should start a business together and rule the world

3 hours ago, Duality said:

Only 84 years to go.

you didn't show your work -1 million points

21/x = 2/10 ---> multiply each side by 5: 105/x = 1, x = 105 ---> 105 - 21 = 84. Frostie-chan has 84 years left to live

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than working through simple algebra problems <3

buy me chezburger?

Sure but the sales tax will push the price over a dollar x_x so you'll have to chip in a nickel or so

How paranoid are you on a scale of one to flat-earther?

What are you planning to do on your birthday?

If you could have free fanart of one thing from any intellectual property, what would the one thing be?

Which is your most-used response out of yes or no?

1. Paranoia is my middle name. ... Okay that was a lie but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm a paranoid person
2. Write essays kek. It's a shame that my birthdays falls in a typically hectic period of the school year x_x
3. I always have to answer Misaka to these kinds of questions. I refuse to betray my wife
4. Yes - unfortunately I'm the type of person that is afraid to say no to anyone ever :please: but I'm trying to change

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Fam we should start a business together and rule the world

i'm in

11 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

you didn't show your work -1 million points

21/x = 2/10 ---> multiply each side by 5: 105/x = 1, x = 105 ---> 105 - 21 = 84. Frostie-chan has 84 years left to live

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than working through simple algebra problems <3

[+1 million points for Frosty-chan]

12 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Sure but the sales tax will push the price over a dollar x_x so you'll have to chip in a nickel or so

Good thing I found a fiver the other day.

Plenty cheeseburger for both of us. <3

13 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Write essays kek. It's a shame that my birthdays falls in a typically hectic period of the school year x_x

ew

no presents?

16 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

I always have to answer Misaka to these kinds of questions. I refuse to betray my wife

I thought Cadance was your wife.

Did you give her back to Shining after all?

What character from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What object from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What animal from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What weapon from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Duality said:

ew

no presents?

I hate to be that guy but I have this sense of wealth guilt. As such I try to live a somewhat minimalist lifestyle

I thought Cadance was your wife.

Did you give her back to Shining after all?

Nay. She remains in the harem :wacko:

What character from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What object from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What animal from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What weapon from any intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

1. Truthfully I am a real life Fluttershy. Hence the pushover label kek
2. The coins Misaka uses for her railgun attacks. We both look plain and nonthreatening but can unleash the full destructive force of the 3rd most powerful esper in Academy City :proud:
3. Lion from Steven Universe is great. He's full of history and potential but would rather just lie around all day xD
4. It's a tie between Sokka's boomerang from Avatar and Saten's baseball bat from Railgun. Both are the epitome of reliability <3

• Brohoof 1

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:47 PM, Frostgage said:

I hate to be that guy but I have this sense of wealth guilt. As such I try to live a somewhat minimalist lifestyle

such an admirablefrosty

such gud ethic

Nay. She remains in the harem :wacko:

HOW MANY WIVES DO YOU HAVE YOU BADFROSTY

1. Truthfully I am a real life Fluttershy. Hence the pushover label kek
2. The coins Misaka uses for her railgun attacks. We both look plain and nonthreatening but can unleash the full destructive force of the 3rd most powerful esper in Academy City :proud:
3. Lion from Steven Universe is great. He's full of history and potential but would rather just lie around all day xD
4. It's a tie between Sokka's boomerang from Avatar and Saten's baseball bat from Railgun. Both are the epitome of reliability <3

so many aspects of your personality brought out here

glorious

How regularly do you think you accidentally inhale flour particles?

What's the longest time you've ever spent working on achieving a single goal?

How regularly do you think invisible creatures cross your field of view without your awareness of it?

What's the longest time any single piece of metal has had unbroken contact with your skin, jewelry excluded?

• Brohoof 1

On 4/19/2018 at 12:03 AM, Duality said:

HOW MANY WIVES DO YOU HAVE YOU BADFROSTY

...and this is the version without ponies ( ._.)

Spoiler

VV3XTNn.png

On 4/19/2018 at 12:03 AM, Duality said:

How regularly do you think you accidentally inhale flour particles?

What's the longest time you've ever spent working on achieving a single goal?

How regularly do you think invisible creatures cross your field of view without your awareness of it?

What's the longest time any single piece of metal has had unbroken contact with your skin, jewelry excluded?

1. I do enjoy baked goods quite a bit... so maybe this is a common occurrence for me :pout:
2. Legitimately I spent ~3 days last semester preparing for my economic statistics final. Was worth it because I achieved an A in a hella tough course :proud:
3. I don't believe in that kind of thing. I'm only paranoid of other people hehe
4. Hmm this is tough to recall. Probably carrying around a quarter when I was younger - I liked coins a lot and finding one was the most exciting thing ever

• Brohoof 1

On 20/04/2018 at 4:30 PM, Frostgage said:

...and this is the version without ponies ( ._.)

Reveal hidden contents

VV3XTNn.png

To your credit, they all possess an exceptionally high level of waifuness.

Legitimately I spent ~3 days last semester preparing for my economic statistics final. Was worth it because I achieved an A in a really tough course :proud:

oooh skilledfrosty

I don't believe in that kind of thing. I'm only paranoid of other people hehe

Yet you're not paranoid enough of other people to suspect the CIA might have already secretly invented invisibility tech? :P

What single song or piece of music most tempts you to dance along whenever you hear it?

How many pieces were there in the biggest jigsaw puzzle you've ever done?

What's your favourite scent of soap?

What's the most exquisite snoot you've ever beheld?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Duality said:

Yet you're not paranoid enough of other people to suspect the CIA might have already secretly invented invisibility tech? :P

I'll admit I never considered that :0 great that's another thing to worry about x_x

5 hours ago, Duality said:

What single song or piece of music most tempts you to dance along whenever you hear it?

How many pieces were there in the biggest jigsaw puzzle you've ever done?

What's your favourite scent of soap?

What's the most exquisite snoot you've ever beheld?

1. This is the first one that comes to mind, especially after the beat drops around 2:12 <3

Spoiler

2. Puzzles are my sister's thing but occasionally I help her. We usually do 1000 piece puzzles I believe
3. None. Soap that smells like things that aren't soap, especially if it's food, makes me very uneasy :pout: (as you can tell everything makes me uneasy)
4. My friend has a pet snake with a snoot that is the definition of exquisite :proud:

• Brohoof 1

On 27/04/2018 at 4:06 AM, Frostgage said:

This is the first one that comes to mind, especially after the beat drops around 2:12 <3

That's a fabulous drop. <4

Soap that smells like things that aren't soap, especially if it's food, makes me very uneasy :pout: (as you can tell everything makes me uneasy)

Even floral soaps?

My friend has a pet snake with a snoot that is the definition of exquisite :proud:

boop teh snek for me plas

What's an interesting question you think I should ask you?

What's your response to that question?

Do you exist?

Are you sure about that?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Duality said:

Even floral soaps?

Especially floral soaps :wacko: (...actually not really but that seemed like an amusing way to respond. apologies for lying)

4 hours ago, Duality said:

What's an interesting question you think I should ask you?

What's your response to that question?

Do you exist?

Are you sure about that?

1. "Who is your favorite Pokémon?" (this is VERY important because it reveals a lot about a person)
2. Thank you for asking <3 the only answer is Furret
3. Maybe
4. Yes

• Brohoof 1

On 07/05/2018 at 5:29 PM, Frostgage said:

(...actually not really but that seemed like an amusing way to respond. apologies for lying)

i used to trust u

"Who is your favorite Pokémon?" (this is VERY important because it reveals a lot about a person)

Good question, I must say.

Thank you for asking <3 the only answer is Furret

And an even better response. :D

What is the greatest responsibility you've ever been given relative to your capacity to handle it?

What is your earliest memory?

What was your first word?

What single event do you think has most profoundly changed your life?

• Brohoof 1

On 5/12/2018 at 3:44 AM, Duality said:

i used to trust u

I'm a person with many secrets :pout:

On 5/12/2018 at 3:44 AM, Duality said:

What is the greatest responsibility you've ever been given relative to your capacity to handle it?

What is your earliest memory?

What was your first word?

What single event do you think has most profoundly changed your life?

1. I aim to avoid responsibility whenever possible hehe. Probably it would be when I led a group of 12-15 kids at a baseball clinic a few years ago (no one died so I succeeded!)
2. Moving from my birth town to another. Specifically I remember riding in the front of a U-Haul truck :proud:
3. I'm told it was baba, i.e. food. Such distinguished. Also apparently I didn't talk until very late (~3 years old)
4. Moving from the U.S. to England when I was 10. From then on I've forever been a super legit Brit :nom:

• Brohoof 1

On 14/05/2018 at 7:56 PM, Frostgage said:

I'm a person with many secrets :pout:

mafiafrosty confirmed

(no one died so I succeeded!)

High standards you've got there. :P

Moving from the U.S. to England when I was 10. From then on I've forever been a super legit Brit :nom:

*doffs top-hat as poshly as possible*

If humans are purely physical beings - with behaviour explainable solely in terms of the behaviour of the matter that makes us up -, how can we have intent and free will, given that the behaviour of the matter that makes us up is dictated entirely by a convoluted combination of precisely predictable conformance to explicit physical laws (as per classical physics) and utterly flip-a-coin random conformance to statistical physical laws (as per quantum physics)?

What is the most meaningful and cherished statement your memory possesses?

What do you most struggle with in life?

What is it like to be you?

• Brohoof 1

On 5/18/2018 at 3:33 AM, Duality said:

If humans are purely physical beings - with behaviour explainable solely in terms of the behaviour of the matter that makes us up -, how can we have intent and free will, given that the behaviour of the matter that makes us up is dictated entirely by a convoluted combination of precisely predictable conformance to explicit physical laws (as per classical physics) and utterly flip-a-coin random conformance to statistical physical laws (as per quantum physics)?

What is the most meaningful and cherished statement your memory possesses?

What do you most struggle with in life?

What is it like to be you?

1. Free will is tricky because it seems impossible to conclusively prove or disprove its existence. I think it really just comes down to the individual - whether one believes that they possess it or not, a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of deal.
2. Okay this will sound silly but. There was a situation last year where I was mistakenly awarded one fewer point on a calculus exam than I should have been. I was very anxious about reminding my professor of this but she was very reassuring about me standing up for myself. So that made me feel great hehe
3. Interacting with other people x_x not very original but it's true. But maybe someday it'll get better
4. I certainly have flaws but love being me. And I hope that everyone else feels the same way about themselves :proud:

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Which movie do you wanna see the most (this year)?

I'm a very very big MCU fan, and Ant-Man is my second favorite hero (after Iron Man). So I cannot wait for Ant-Man and the Wasp which comes out in just 3 weeks <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, ChB said:

@Frostgage Who are your favorite teams in the FIFA World Cup? :) 

Since the USA didn't make it I've joined the bandwagon of several teams. Belgium are my favorite among teams that I think could legitimately win the tournament. Beyond them, I'm supporting Senegal (because of Sadio Mané), Uruguay (because of Luis Suárez), and Perú because they have amazing fans and their march to their first World Cup in 36 years was inspirational <3

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

What kind/s of fake news pisses you off?

Any kind that legitimately affects people's lives. Less serious news stories can be funny, but when a news outlet of any kind causes people distress, either through intentionally misleading news or simply because of lazy work, that's just despicable.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, Frostgage said:

1. Free will is tricky because it seems impossible to conclusively prove or disprove its existence. I think it really just comes down to the individual - whether one believes that they possess it or not, a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of deal.

But the choice whether one believes that they have free will or not - is that a free-will choice? :mlp_icwudt:

2. Okay this will sound silly but. There was a situation last year where I was mistakenly awarded one fewer point on a calculus exam than I should have been. I was very anxious about reminding my professor of this but she was very reassuring about me standing up for myself. So that made me feel great hehe

That doesn't sound silly at all; I've struggled with that sort of anxiety myself. Good on you for setting things right. :D

3. Interacting with other people x_x not very original but it's true. But maybe someday it'll get better

I'm of the opinion that every day it gets better. :grin:

4. I certainly have flaws but love being me. And I hope that everyone else feels the same way about themselves

:yay:

What is the most unsettling fact you have ever heard?

What is the most interesting scientific theory you have ever heard?

What is the most comforting reassurance you have ever heard?

What is the most false piece of news you have ever heard?

• Brohoof 1

On 8/3/2018 at 11:34 PM, Duality said:

But the choice whether one believes that they have free will or not - is that a free-will choice? :mlp_icwudt:

I... think so :pout:

On 8/3/2018 at 11:34 PM, Duality said:

What is the most unsettling fact you have ever heard?

What is the most interesting scientific theory you have ever heard?

What is the most comforting reassurance you have ever heard?

What is the most false piece of news you have ever heard?

1. Ants outnumber humans approximately a million to one. (and if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life!)
2. The Fermi Paradox is pretty fascinating. But then anything to do with space and aliens is :proud:
3. Most of the mistakes that we make are not as costly as we believe. (of course, this isn't always true, but it's important to not put too much pressure on yourself)
4. The earth is round

img-1680922-1-640px-Applejack_claims_she

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...