Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Frostgage

Frostgage

12 hours ago, Duality said:

u <3

no u- *shot*

teach me your ways senpai

"wood" has four letters. It appears twice in the sentence so we square that to get 16. "wouldchuck" and "couldchuck" only have a difference of 1 letter, so we subtract 1 from 16 and are left with 15. Since 42 is the answer to everything, we can add it to our equation and get 57. Finally, because the sentence is so poorly structured, we deduct 10 points from your score, and apply it to our equation to find the correct answer of 47 wood.

What are your thoughts on the fact that 0.99999... = 1?

How deep does the conspiracy go?

What's your favourite equation?

How many times must one tap the left button?

1. Absolutely love it. As you may know I'm strongly in favor of the practical use of math over technicalities.
2. I'll just say this... we need to go deeper
3. I hated the formal definition of a derivative until I understood it after several months; now I love it. Calculus people love the letter h lol
4. That depends on the scenario. I'm gonna need some more context here :mlp_pout:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Frostgage said:

"wood" has four letters. It appears twice in the sentence so we square that to get 16. "wouldchuck" and "couldchuck" only have a difference of 1 letter, so we subtract 1 from 16 and are left with 15. Since 42 is the answer to everything, we can add it to our equation and get 57. Finally, because the sentence is so poorly structured, we deduct 10 points from your score, and apply it to our equation to find the correct answer of 47 wood.

the magic of numerology

Absolutely love it. As you may know I'm strongly in favor of the practical use of math over technicalities.

Ah, but what of the instances when distinctions between technicalities produce fruitful mathematical results for practical use? After all, the strict axiomatic founding of mathematics on well-defined primitive notions is often considered to fall within the realm of 'technicalities', but its modern exploration has yielded many mathematical tools and systems with vast practical applicability. Surely technicalities are practically useful to take note of in subjects where the applicability of certain areas of mathematics is too complex to be naturally intuited. :mustache:

I'll just say this... we need to go deeper

Deeper in which direction? :pout:

I hated the formal definition of a derivative until I understood it after several months; now I love it. Calculus people love the letter h lol

Ooh, do you also understand the formal definition of a limit that is used in the formal definition of a derivative? The letters epsilon and delta come before the letter h in the structuring of calculus, after all.

That depends on the scenario. I'm gonna need some more context here :mlp_pout:

howmanyy  taptap o   fthe lEf  t bu   t00n

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Duality said:

Ah, but what of the instances when distinctions between technicalities produce fruitful mathematical results for practical use? After all, the strict axiomatic founding of mathematics on well-defined primitive notions is often considered to fall within the realm of 'technicalities', but its modern exploration has yielded many mathematical tools and systems with vast practical applicability. Surely technicalities are practically useful to take note of in subjects where the applicability of certain areas of mathematics is too complex to be naturally intuited. :mustache:

What are some examples? My math history knowledge is a bit lacking :mlp_please:

Deeper in which direction? :pout:

Good question :0 I naturally assumed down but... now I'm not so sure

Ooh, do you also understand the formal definition of a limit that is used in the formal definition of a derivative? The letters epsilon and delta come before the letter h in the structuring of calculus, after all.

Oh man I have no idea. After we moved on to derivatives I completely forgot everything about limits anyway :mlp_please: (which I'm aware is fundamentally silly)

Ah why didn't you say so in the first place? The answer is obviously forty-seven

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Frostgage said:

What are some examples? My math history knowledge is a bit lacking :mlp_please:

So was mine, until I came into the possession of this marvellous tome:

20190310_150925.thumb.jpg.667290705362bc7cbc06c35029e23486.jpg

Terrific stuff; very elucidating with regards how various aspects of maths were invented. Plus, I learnt the word 'adumbrate' from it. :-D

With regards technicalities that gave rise to major practical discoveries when focussed on, there was an ancient Greek chap named Euclid (whom you may well have heard of) who posited a set of five fundamental geometrical axioms/postulates in his famous collection of writings titled Elements. The fifth of these postulates was one that effectively stated that "parallel lines always remain equally distant from each other at all points along their length". This particular axiom, notoriously named the parallel postulate, seems very intuitive and practically self-evident but is actually very complex to state in baseline geometric terms compared to Euclid's other four, far simpler, axioms, as shown below in his own words:

Postulate 1: 'To draw a straight line from any point to any point,'

Postulate 2: 'To produce [extend] a finite straight line continuously in a straight line,'

Postulate 3: 'To describe a circle with any centre and distance [radius],'

Postulate 4: 'That all right angles are equal to one another,'

Postulate 5: 'If a straight line falls on two straight lines in such a manner that the interior angles on the same side are together less than two right angles, then the straight lines, if produced indefinitely, meet on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles.'

Note the terrible messiness of the fifth axiom. This, while not affecting the practical usefulness of the postulate, was a troubling technical issue that mathematicians tried to fix for centuries after Euclid, trying and failing to prove it in terms of other geometrical axioms or prove it from a simpler, more elegant axiom coupled with the others (Euclid's five postulates weren't strictly a full list of the axioms he implicitly used, so others expanded the set to 20 or so axioms to cover the rest of geometry). All such attempts failed, as the parallel postulate turned out to be logically equivalent to any postulate that was used with other axioms of geometry to try and prove it (meaning the alternative postulates turned out to just be different ways of saying the same thing as the parallel postulate, so using them to prove the parallel postulate was like saying 'the sky is blue therefore the sky is blue').

It wasn't until the 1900s when people began to discover that the fifth axiom actually defined only one of several types of geometry - if parallel lines are taken to be equally distant at all points along their length you get generic Euclidean geometry, if parallel lines are taken to converge you'll end up with something called elliptic geometry (an example of this geometry is shown in the surface of a sphere - if you try tracing out 'straight' lines on such a surface, you'll quickly find that they always converge and intersect, even if they're parallel at one point along their length), and if parallel lines are taken to diverge you get a particularly odd but equally self-consistent type of geometry called hyperbolic geometry. Elliptic and hyperbolic geometries are both just as logically sound and valid as Euclidean geometry, and in fact major elements of the concept of non-Euclidean geometry were used to form the foundation of Einstein's theory of relativity, which is founded on the idea that the force of gravity is simply spacetime being geometrically warped in a non-Euclidean way (meaning parallel lines physically do not remain the same distance from each other along their length in a gravitational field).

Thus, the mere technicality of Euclid's fifth postulate being considered 'messy' or 'awkward' gave rise to the discovery that Euclid's fifth postulate is only a special case - and by extension gave rise to the discovery of the immensely practical theory of relativity, in which the fifth postulate is not always physically true. :proud:

5 hours ago, Frostgage said:

Ah why didn't you say so in the first place? The answer is obviously forty-seven

+47 xp

<<frostgage has levelled up!>>

+3 int

+2 wis

+1 dex

+1 str

unlocked ability: chuck wood

How many keys have you personally been entrusted with in your life?

If you were dangling off the side of a cliff by your fingertips, who would you trust most to rescue you?

If you were offered a choice of any single virtue to be blessed with, which would you choose? (This includes anything you can think of that qualifies as a single virtue, not just the seven 'traditional' ones or any such limited selection.)

If you were offered a choice of any single vice to be cursed with, which would you choose? (Again, anything you can think of that qualifies as a vice, but if you answer with 'none' or something sufficiently tricky they'll curse you with the worst one they can think of.)

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

On 3/9/2019 at 9:08 PM, Duality said:

Thus, the mere technicality of Euclid's fifth postulate being considered 'messy' or 'awkward' gave rise to the discovery that Euclid's fifth postulate is only a special case - and by extension gave rise to the discovery of the immensely practical theory of relativity, in which the fifth postulate is not always physically true. :proud:

Next time I get marked down for a messy/awkward answer on a test I'm going to use this argument

On 3/9/2019 at 9:08 PM, Duality said:

How many keys have you personally been entrusted with in your life?

If you were dangling off the side of a cliff by your fingertips, who would you trust most to rescue you?

If you were offered a choice of any single virtue to be blessed with, which would you choose? (This includes anything you can think of that qualifies as a single virtue, not just the seven 'traditional' ones or any such limited selection.)

If you were offered a choice of any single vice to be cursed with, which would you choose? (Again, anything you can think of that qualifies as a vice, but if you answer with 'none' or something sufficiently tricky they'll curse you with the worst one they can think of.)

1. Not too many actually, and most of the ones I have had were dorm keys, so not really a matter of entrusting. I don't really like keys though so it works out :pout:
2. a squad of pararescues adequately trained to save people in life-threatening situations such as this my friends of course <3
3. I think kindness is the best one. If everyone had that there would never be any problems in the world (or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that any problems that arise in the world could be easily alleviated)
4. Probably laziness. Most people look down upon the lazy but I really don't think it's such a bad thing lol

On 3/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, Stormfurry said:

Smells like nuuurds around here.

How guuuuuuud was that anime?

Any time Misaka Worst and Misaka Best show up in the same episode it's a good one :proud:

• Brohoof 1

On 3/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, Frostgage said:

Next time I get marked down for a messy/awkward answer on a test I'm going to use this argument

do et

I don't really like keys though so it works out :pout:

never speak to me or my 100 collected key children ever again

a squad of pararescues adequately trained to save people in life-threatening situations such as this my friends of course <3

Yet another victim of choosing friendship over lifesaving ability. :mustache:

I think kindness is the best one. If everyone had that there would never be any problems in the world (or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that any problems that arise in the world could be easily alleviated)

you're already kind tho <3

Any time Misaka Worst and Misaka Best show up in the same episode it's a good one :proud:

... What about Misaka Mediocre?

What is the oldest brick you've ever seen?

What is the greatest achievement you've ever attained, in your own opinion?

What is the most intricate concept you've ever had your thoughts provoked by?

What is your favourite instrument?

• Brohoof 1

Yet another victim of choosing friendship over lifesaving ability. :mustache:

#noregerts

you're already kind tho <3

Could always be kinder

... What about Misaka Mediocre?

I don't think such a thing exists :mlp_pout:

What is the oldest brick you've ever seen?

What is the greatest achievement you've ever attained, in your own opinion?

What is the most intricate concept you've ever had your thoughts provoked by?

What is your favourite instrument?

1. You can't expect me to trust you with such sensitive information :sealed:
2. Going to college; not even necessarily getting in, but physically going. It was scary stuff and I never thought it would happen. But it did
3. I think the Spinning Dancer one I tortured you with is pretty fascinating. It's amazing how you can see an object spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on how you decide to see it. It's much easier to see in this video
4. Not very original but I have to go with piano. It just sounds so pretty and can play such a wide variety of pitches/sounds

• Brohoof 1

On 3/16/2019 at 12:13 PM, Frostgage said:

Could always be kinder

Image result for kinder surprise

I don't think such a thing exists :mlp_pout:

But does not the mere fact that I mention her name and you comprehend some aspect of her nature mean that she exists in an equivalent sense to the canon anime character/s? :mlp_pout: :mlp_pout:

You can't expect me to trust you with such sensitive information :sealed:

peak shear strength of the information divided by its residual shear strength isn't between 4.0 and 7.9 => it isn't sensitive information #dirtjokes

Going to college; not even necessarily getting in, but physically going. It was scary stuff and I never thought it would happen. But it did

And you did and are doing really well in college and it is fully within your power to continue doing so. Random encouragement for the week. <3

I think the Spinning Dancer one I tortured you with is pretty fascinating. It's amazing how you can see an object spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on how you decide to see it. It's much easier to see in this video

wait in that video the spinning silhouette actually changes

it's not just an illusion

i spent minutes figuring out what was wrong with that animation how dare you good sir

Not very original but I have to go with piano. It just sounds so pretty and can play such a wide variety of pitches/sounds

objection

non-compartmentalised stringed instruments can play a literally infinite number of pitches/sounds assuming you can move your finger continuously down the strings

pianos have exactly epsilon percent of that variety

solution

use a grand piano and run your fingers seductively down the exposed strings to change the key pitches as desired and also look ravishingly talented to any nearby crushes.

How many dates have you gone on?

How many truly close friends have you ever had?

Why can we understand the universe's laws as well as we can?

What's the most interesting party trick you can do?

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Duality said:

But does not the mere fact that I mention her name and you comprehend some aspect of her nature mean that she exists in an equivalent sense to the canon anime character/s? :mlp_pout: :mlp_pout:

I get what you're saying but... this is a special case

peak shear strength of the information divided by its residual shear strength isn't between 4.0 and 7.9 => it isn't sensitive information #dirtjokes

Next we need some #dirtydirtjokes :wacko:

wait in that video the spinning silhouette actually changes

it's not just an illusion

i spent minutes figuring out what was wrong with that animation how dare you good sir

Making other people trip is one of life's great pleasures

How many dates have you gone on?

How many truly close friends have you ever had?

Why can we understand the universe's laws as well as we can?

What's the most interesting party trick you can do?

1. Zero hehe
2. Hmm... I think six
3. This is a question I've asked myself. I think we've just had several really smart people throughout history (although, I should note: sometimes I also doubt whether we truly do understand the universe's laws as well as we think we do)
4. I can rattle off the first 57 elements of the periodic table... does that count? :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Frostgage said:

I get what you're saying but... this is a special case

like u <3

Next we need some #dirtydirtjokes :wacko:

"Then the dirt goes: 'I wasn't dirty to begin with!'" [sitcom laughter track]

Making other people trip is one of life's great pleasures

first dirty jokes and now making other people trip against their will

for shame

Zero hehe

rocking the bachelor vibes

Hmm... I think six

Ooh, what were they like?

This is a question I've asked myself. I think we've just had several really smart people throughout history (although, I should note: sometimes I also doubt whether we truly do understand the universe's laws as well as we think we do)

Very true. We do understand them well enough to make them work for us, though. Sufficient for engineers, but not so much philosophers. :P

I can rattle off the first 57 elements of the periodic table... does that count? :mlp_please:

life of the party right here

What single object have you poked the most times in your life?

What is the safest-feeling place you have ever been in your life?

Who or what do you turn to when you feel loneliest?

What's the fanciest accessory you own?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Duality said:

"Then the dirt goes: 'I wasn't dirty to begin with!'" [sitcom laughter track]

I remember we established that water is not wet, but did we discuss if dirt is dirty? You're the expert here and I need to know :mlp_huh:

Ooh, what were they like?

They are my six most treasured people in the world, and each has contributed something unique and invaluable to my being that I can never repay. The first made me feel that I have genuine value in this world. The second made me feel truly wanted for the first time. The third is someone I can depend on without fail and someone I've established an incredibly close relationship with, something I didn't think I was capable of. The fourth is quite simply the nicest person on this planet and gives me a warm feeling every time we talk, and is the kind of person I aspire to be. The fifth is someone I can tell even my worst troubles to and know that they will support me. And the sixth is someone whom I am excited to interact with every time, and gives me hope for the future, having demonstrated to me that I am not disliked or ignored by everyone around me.

(i should note that there is considerable overlap between the people and these descriptions) (also in case you're wondering you are indeed on this list)

What single object have you poked the most times in your life?

What is the safest-feeling place you have ever been in your life?

Who or what do you turn to when you feel loneliest?

What's the fanciest accessory you own?

1. Truthfully? Probably my space bar (does a press count as a poke?)
2. Whenever I am completely submerged by a blanket. no judgment please
3. I wish I could answer at least one of those friends I mentioned above but. Usually it's some form of music or fictional media
4. ...i just realized that i need some accessories

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Frostgage said:

I remember we established that water is not wet, but did we discuss if dirt is dirty? You're the expert here and I need to know :mlp_huh:

Oh, yes, dirt is certainly dirty. Dirtiness is when a solid has dirt on it, so, since dirt is a solid, dirt with dirt on it qualifies as dirty. Wetness, on the other hand, is when a solid has liquid water on it, and since liquid water isn't solid it can't be wet. Ice can be wet, though, so inasmuch as ice is water water can be wet. :mlp_proud:

They are my six most treasured people in the world, and each has contributed something unique and invaluable to my being that I can never repay. The first made me feel that I have genuine value in this world. The second made me feel truly wanted for the first time. The third is someone I can depend on without fail and someone I've established an incredibly close relationship with, something I didn't think I was capable of. The fourth is quite simply the nicest person on this planet and gives me a warm feeling every time we talk, and is the kind of person I aspire to be. The fifth is someone I can tell even my worst troubles to and know that they will support me. And the sixth is someone whom I am excited to interact with every time, and gives me hope for the future, having demonstrated to me that I am not disliked or ignored by everyone around me.

These people sound wonderful. I'm so glad someone as amazing as you is surrounded by worthy friends. :kindness:

(also in case you're wondering you are indeed on this list)

;-;

you'd be on mine too

i feel like i'm number four because that seems to be the one that's contributed the least distinct input into shaping your life

Truthfully? Probably my space bar (does a press count as a poke?)

pokes are more  a g g r e s s i v e

Whenever I am completely submerged by a blanket. no judgment please

i judge frosty to be the best sort of friend to spend a rainy afternoon with

I wish I could answer at least one of those friends I mentioned above but. Usually it's some form of music or fictional media

i'm always open for conversation if you feel down <3

i may take 12 hours to respond but i'm  a l w a y s   o p e n

...i just realized that i need some accessories

do i sense a bling shopping spree

i started trying to think of accessories that would suit you but it entirely slipped my mind that i've never actually seen your face in my life

What is your favourite single line from any poem or piece of literature?

Which cell in your body is your favourite?

What would you look for in a significant other?

How many times have you looked upon something beautiful beyond words and felt like it somehow took you out of yourself and into something bigger?

On 4/3/2019 at 4:49 AM, Duality said:

i'm always open for conversation if you feel down <3

i may take 12 hours to respond but i'm  a l w a y s   o p e n

<3 <3

do i sense a bling shopping spree

i started trying to think of accessories that would suit you but it entirely slipped my mind that i've never actually seen your face in my life

Sounds a little too bougie

You could probably find it if you dig around in the Post a Picture thread :balloon: (i'm not exactly sure why i added this balloon i just felt like i needed to add something)

What is your favourite single line from any poem or piece of literature?

Which cell in your body is your favourite?

What would you look for in a significant other?

How many times have you looked upon something beautiful beyond words and felt like it somehow took you out of yourself and into something bigger?

1. "Do not go gentle into that good night; rage, rage against the dying of the light."
2. Blood cells, because they're the only one I know they keep us healthy! And they come in red and white varieties. And they always look cool in graphic depictions
3. I'm of the belief that your significant other should also be your best friend; I really see no distinction between the two. That's especially true in my case - above all they simply have to be someone I enjoy spending time with. Due to my hyper-sensitive nature there are very few people that fit that description, but the ones that do I could happily spend every single minute of my life with.
4. I'm not sure... I don't think I've ever experienced something like that :0

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Frostgage said:

You could probably find it if you dig around in the Post a Picture thread :balloon: 

I found one picture that no longer functioned and one that's half a decade old. Such is the caprice of the MLPF search-by-user function. :mlp_gag:

Spoiler

lookin good in 2014 tho <3

(i'm not exactly sure why i added this balloon i just felt like i needed to add something)

The balloon is both necessary and perfect. :mlp_proud:

"Do not go gentle into that good night; rage, rage against the dying of the light."

That's one of my favourites too. It describes most artfully humanity's struggle against its own mortality.

Blood cells, because they're the only one I know they keep us healthy! And they come in red and white varieties. And they always look cool in graphic depictions

*places gold star sticker solemnly onto chest*

I'm not sure... I don't think I've ever experienced something like that :0

It may or may not just be me having weird out-of-body experiences. :mlp_lie:

What is the most heartfelt thing you've ever said/written?

What is the most hurtful thing someone has ever said or done to you?

What is the most wonderful thing someone has ever said to or done for you?

If you had the opportunity to write an open letter to humanity that would be read by every person alive in 100 years' time, what would you say in it?

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

On 4/5/2019 at 6:08 AM, Duality said:

I found one picture that no longer functioned and one that's half a decade old. Such is the caprice of the MLPF search-by-user function. :mlp_gag:

Don't worry I look exactly the same now as when I was 16 lol

On 4/5/2019 at 6:08 AM, Duality said:

What is the most heartfelt thing you've ever said/written?

What is the most hurtful thing someone has ever said or done to you?

What is the most wonderful thing someone has ever said to or done for you?

If you had the opportunity to write an open letter to humanity that would be read by every person alive in 100 years' time, what would you say in it?

1. To be honest, probably that thing about my friends up above :mlp_please:
2. There hasn't been too much to me directly. Although I've certainly seen people be mean to each other
3. When my friend gave me a hug out of nowhere. The best feeling
4. "Do something kind for another person, and then hand them this letter." the best kind of time-traveling chain mail :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 6:48 AM, Frostgage said:

There hasn't been too much to me directly. Although I've certainly seen people be mean to each other

Just lemme know if anyone messes with you and I'll arrange a proportionate air strike. People can be terrible sometimes. :yuck:

When my friend gave me a hug out of nowhere. The best feeling

unexpected displays of affection = ;-;

"Do something kind for another person, and then hand them this letter." the best kind of time-traveling chain mail :mlp_proud:

I'm tempted to start a chain myself with that letter. :wau:

Have you seen Endgame?

How many times in your life have you used the letter 'Z'?

What single sentence would you summarise your morals with?

What's the best novel/comic/movie/TV show you've read/watched lately?

• Brohoof 1

Just lemme know if anyone messes with you and I'll arrange a proportionate air strike. People can be terrible sometimes. :yuck:

Now I want to know what exactly this air strike entails :pout:

Have you seen Endgame?

How many times in your life have you used the letter 'Z'?

What single sentence would you summarise your morals with?

What's the best novel/comic/movie/TV show you've read/watched lately?

1. Yes sir. MCU is an unnaturally large part of my life :please:
2. Now that is a difficult estimate :wacko: ...I'm going to decline to answer because this question violates my personal beliefs :mlp_wat:
3. "Don't be a dick."
4. The animated film I Want to Eat Your Pancreas. Fun fact: it is, to date, the only movie that has ever made me cry

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 4/29/2019 at 8:09 AM, Frostgage said:

Now I want to know what exactly this air strike entails

Put it this way: nuclear bombs can be considered negligible if your physics is large-scale enough, and people messing with gudfrosty is definitely one of the larger-scale problems. :mustache:

Yes sir. MCU is an unnaturally large part of my life :please:

A kindred spirit, I see. Admittedly I've seen your kindred-spirit-ness before, but still.

I'm going to decline to answer because this question violates my personal beliefs :mlp_wat:

do i smell heresy

"Do not do unto others that which you would not wish done unto you."

Ah, a fellow fan of Greek philosophy. Tell me, what are your thoughts on Diogenes?

The animated film I Want to Eat Your Pancreas. Fun fact: it is, to date, the only movie that has ever made me cry

This is a way deeper movie than the name makes it sound. :wacko:

What was the last thing you ate?

How often do you get sick?

Who goes there?

What is the mathematical average of all philosophies weighted by the sum of the number of eyeballs of those who supported them, and is it logical for all of humankind to adopt the output philosophy given that the eye is the window to the soul and the soul is the seat of philosophy and therefore those with more eyes are more qualified to evaluate philosophies?

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

Put it this way: nuclear bombs can be considered negligible if your physics is large-scale enough, and people messing with gudfrosty is definitely one of the larger-scale problems. :mustache:

I hope this air strike is very precise lol

do i smell heresy

Actually I think heresy is one of the odorless elements

...that was a bad joke

Ah, a fellow fan of Greek philosophy. Tell me, what are your thoughts on Diogenes?

*looks up Diogenes on wikipedia* *"He often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace"* Thoughts: this psycho is my hero

This is a way deeper movie than the name makes it sound. :wacko:

what you expect: cannibalistic slasher film
what you get: the most sincere, heartwarming/breaking story ever told

i love it so much ;-;

What was the last thing you ate?

How often do you get sick?

Who goes there?

What is the mathematical average of all philosophies weighted by the sum of the number of eyeballs of those who supported them, and is it logical for all of humankind to adopt the output philosophy given that the eye is the window to the soul and the soul is the seat of philosophy and therefore those with more eyes are more qualified to evaluate philosophies?

1. Plain peanut butter out of the jar. ...I should have waited until tomorrow to answer this question xD
2. Practically never; maybe once a year. If there's one thing I've got going for me it's my health
3. They sure do!
4. wow i never knew you were a sightist :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Frostgage said:

I hope this air strike is very precise lol

Oh, no, precision has nothing to do with it. When the blast radius approximates the Earth's radius all you have to do is make sure you don't somehow aim at some other planet. :mustache:

2 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Actually I think heresy is one of the odorless elements

...that was a bad joke

image.png.4720113b43e028edf73eb6ec20671635.png

3 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

*looks up Diogenes on wikipedia* *"He often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace"* Thoughts: this psycho is my hero

He also attended Plato's lectures just to eat food loudly in the back row, and gatecrashed one of the poor guy's lectures in particular because Plato defined humans as being 'featherless bipeds', so of course Diogenes decided to pluck a chicken and bring it into the lecture room waving it around and yelling 'BEHOLD A MAN'. Plato later amended his definition to include fingernails.

8 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Plain peanut butter out of the jar. ...I should have waited until tomorrow to answer this question xD

absolute madness

at least have the dignity to eat it with some jelly

9 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Practically never; maybe once a year. If there's one thing I've got going for me it's my health

And if there are three other things you've got going for you it's your personality, intelligence and kindness. :proud:

13 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

They sure do!

??? ? ?? ?????

?? ???

?

14 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

wow i never knew you were a sightist :pout:

i am ashamed to confess that due to my glasses i myself am a member of the inferior classes of humanity

What's the biggest number you know of?

What are your numerical ratings of the Mane 6 in order of the number of hugs you would give each of them in an average half-hour if you had the opportunity?

Who would have the highest previously-defined rating out of everyone you know, and what rating would you give them?

Which inanimate object would have the highest previously-defined rating out of every object within your power to hug, and why?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Duality said:

Oh, no, precision has nothing to do with it. When the blast radius approximates the Earth's radius all you have to do is make sure you don't somehow aim at some other planet. :mustache:

These mustache emotes you keep using are making me nervous :wacko:

He also attended Plato's lectures just to eat food loudly in the back row, and gatecrashed one of the poor guy's lectures in particular because Plato defined humans as being 'featherless bipeds', so of course Diogenes decided to pluck a chicken and bring it into the lecture room waving it around and yelling 'BEHOLD A MAN'. Plato later amended his definition to include fingernails.

Plato just couldn't handle the criticism smh

absolute madness

at least have the dignity to eat it with some jelly

I also ate some plain jelly separately

Does that count

What's the biggest number you know of?

What are your numerical ratings of the Mane 6 in order of the number of hugs you would give each of them in an average half-hour if you had the opportunity?

Who would have the highest previously-defined rating out of everyone you know, and what rating would you give them?

Which inanimate object would have the highest previously-defined rating out of every object within your power to hug, and why?

1. You already told me that infinity is a number so there you go :orly:
2. Pink Pone = 31 > White Pone = 4 > Yellow Pone = 3 > Purple Pone = 2 > Orange Pone = 1 > Blue Pone = 0.5
3. One of my friends but I don't want to say who :sealed:
4. A tree just for the puns

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Frostgage said:

These mustache emotes you keep using are making me nervous :wacko:

1705435829_2019-06-1613_54_33.thumb.png.eee3217f20ff20608d0f90eb376325ae.png

I also ate some plain jelly separately

Does that count

Oh of course why didn't you say so before

You already told me that infinity is a number so there you go :orly:

but which infinity

have you learned nothing

Pink Pone = 31 > White Pone = 4 > Yellow Pone = 3 > Purple Pone = 2 > Orange Pone = 1 > Blue Pone = 0.5

That's a steep curve. :wacko:

A tree just for the puns

I think I have the perfect pone to max out both your hugging curve and your punning. :mlp_icwudt:

How many do you scream?

How many do you make other scream?

How many do Iscream make scream?

If you had the choice between becoming a ukelele and ending human suffering, would you make a meme out of it?

• Brohoof 1