Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games do you play that you never get tired of?

Buckbuck

1. Pokemon (Although i think it got tired of ME because apparently, there's a limit to the amount of hours you can put into a game, which is a shame because I had level 100 Serperior, level 100 Kyurem/Zekrom, level 100 Latios, level 100 Cresselia, you get the idea. Now the game refuses to start up. :( )

2. Fallout 4, especially with mods.

3. Fallout 3: Always new ways to play the game.

4. Castle Crashers: Force lightning everything with max magic red knight

5. Deip.io: Find new ways to play with the new classes and changes constantly added

6. Borderlands 2: FIND ALL THE LEGENDARY GEARS

My PS2 Games:

Ape Escape 3

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Spider-Man 

Spider-Man 2

Jak and Daxter trilogy games

DBZ Budokai: Tenkaichi 2

GTA 3

GTA (San Andreas, Vice City)

Sly Cooper trilogy

(edited)

Borderlands 2

League of Legends

Garry's Mod

Pokemon

I can't think of any others that I have played, but Bioshock Infinite is supposedly also a game that you never get tired of.

Edited by Babyyoshi309

• Garry's Mod

Metal Gear Solid (2 to 4)

GTA (III to 5)

Left 4 Dead (1 & 2)

WarCraft 3, Red Alert 2, StarCraft 2, Serious Sam 1 and Doom 1.

No matter how long I've played these games over and over, even if it's the same campaign missions/no mods, I don't get tired of 'em, I just love them to bits. :D

Some honorary mentions are Crash Bandicoot 2-3, Diablo 3, Serious Sam 3 and Command & Conquer Generals. Maybe Doom 4 will join that list one day, it's a bit to early to tell right now. :kindness:

(edited)

Breath of Fire Dragon quarter

Alundra

Granstream Saga

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete

Phantasy Star IV

Breath of Fire 3

(these are just some of my favorite games, eventhough I haven't played in ages)

Edited by strongwilled_pegasus
  • Brohoof 1

I have well over 1500 and likely over 2000 hours in Skyrim, and I keep going back to it. Total Annihilation is also a game I keep returning to. It may be old, but for me it still holds up as an RTS.

• 7 months later...

Skyrim is a game I don't get easily get tired of. I also always seem to go back to the Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Morrowind just to mess around with the spell creation feature.

I don't really have too many games on my computer or at all at the moment, but I keep going back to Borderlands 1. The game is just.. so... good... It's so good I'm thinking of Speed-Running it in the future possibly. Might go give the Brazilian guy that holds most of the World Records in the game some competition ;P

​I never get tired of Dragon Age 2, even though it was a rushed game.  I guess the fact that Fenris is in it makes it better and I never get tired of sarcastic Hawke.  I like to play up to the end of act 2 as much as I can but when the mage vs Templar stuff really starts up it gets kinda meh for me but it thankfully goes by quickly.  I really like the way the Qunari and Elves look in the game, it was pretty unique.

I never get tired of playing any of the main Pokémon games because I spend a great deal of time and effort to raise them all the way to Level 100 and with the correct IV's and EV training. Sure it sounds boring but it's what gives me plenty of joy. Hyrule Warriors--both versions--also took up a lot of my time though I have been neglecting the 3DS version as of late so I need to get back onto that as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...