Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cheers you up the most?

joe mama

Favorite thing to do? i got a few watch mlp the show and fan animations play games and help my friends out (emotionally) so does that mean i can join the crusaders? 

MLP! That or Tamatoa song Shiny. Or anything Moana related really. 

Spoiler

Or if someone tells me they love me ^_^ I always love that. And it always cheers me up!

Spoiler

But only certain people are allowed to say it!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

It doesn't exactly cheer me up, but going for a drive lets me clear my head when something happens and then I can start playing a game from a neutral mood to cheer myself up instead of playing when I'm sour and don't want to do anything

Listening to the *right song,* accomplishing a task, or eating a cookie sometimes helps. c:

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Staying with my friends and talking with them can always cheer me up cuz I seldom tastes friendship, that could really make me happy even if only a little, like play games with friends, or watch shows with friends and so on. 

If I am alone, uhm... I think I may read poems or novels, watch mlp or heart's warming ending movies like it's a wonderful life, or musical movies such as singing in the rain. I listen the beethoven no.5 symphony when i feel really depressed, that gives me courage to move on too (but this requires a suitable mood).

And books, how could I miss that? Buying books or just staying in the library or bookstore can really cheer me up, especially when I just get a new book in my hand, I always sing and dance for that, can't stop smiling, and all the sadness just disappears. 

Writing diary also helps too. Sometimes I write poems and then I feel better. Also studying excites me, so I guess that cheers me up too. 

Cook and eat it. Meat, and meat, and more meat. 

I also play video game, but i don't think that cheers me up when i feel upset

Edited by twilly_brony

Just being completely alone however whenever I hang out with friends is also therapeuic as well and I enjoy coming on this site and meeting so many nice and awesome people 

I like to see children being happy and having a good laugh, that just tickles me.

I also find throwbacks to older, more optimistic times to be relaxing. Whether it's music, clothing styles, intuitive technology or general values. 

The first day of summer. Not just the 'official' first day, but the first time I can feel the weather turning the corner from cool to warm. 

Driving my little car around L.A. with the top down. 

Watching ballet.

• Brohoof 1

Having days off keeps me going. :pinkie: Though that really isn't the only thing as there are loads of things that cheer me up, like cats, flowers, the scent of rain in a summer night, playing games... I'm the happiest when I get to talk to my friend though (saying "get to talk to" kind of sounds like talking doesn't happen often but it does happen every day)!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listening to music and playing games. Those are the biggest things that help me be sane. :grin:

I like watching Barbie movies; they always relax me. I also enjoy looking at really wild artwork with lots of color and style. But best of all I like being with my girlfriend, she keeps me sane and peaceful.