Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 6 restart promo on Discovery Family

Truffles

Friendly Changeling! Bonus points if its name turns out to be "Gizmo" hehehehe...

Oh wait, there's already a pony with that name. Dang. Anyway, thank goodness! Shortest hiatus we've had! And i'm also quite pumped for Dungeons and Discords too!

(edited)

I'm really looking forward to The Times They Are A Changeling! :D

I'm dying to see the episode and how this "Spike befriends a Changeling" thing unravels. I also wonder if Twilight and friends will make nods/flashbacks to the season 2 finale, given the fact the Changelings (and especially Queen Chrysalis) caused them a whole lot of grief and hell back then and might as well be paranoid about the friendly Changeling because of that.

...Which kinda reminds me of Lion King 2. Who knows, maybe they'll make a reference to that movie, since the Changelings would (in my opinion) be like the Outsiders from said movie, with the friendly Changeling being like Kovu and Chrysalis being like Scar/Zira. That's my own theory though :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm really curious about Dungeons and Discords, the season finale two-parter, and 28 Pranks Later. The last one does sound like a second MMDW episode, but maybe this time around they won't repeat the same mistakes they made last time (or, for that matter, make other mistakes that would break it).

Edited by Eggy0

I like this. A lot! :D There are so many great scenes in it I can't tell what I am excited for most. I do like the Times are a Changeling one a lot! I wonder how it will be. Interesting to see Spike befriending one, though the synopsis makes the changeling seem to be an antagonist. I hope that ends up well!

I am excited for "Dungeons and Discord" too!

After seeing the promo, I'm really excited to see the second half of season 6. Spike and a Cnageling being friends sounds awesome and interesting. The DnD episode looks like it's going to be really funny and awesome. The Daring Do convention and go cart race episodes look awesome and interesting as well.

I'm really looking forward to the Discord/Spike/Big McIntosh episode.

Me too, since it was sort of what I was hoping for from the Season 5 premiere.  :-P

*Our Town finishes*

*cut to Discord butting in on Spike + Big McIntosh watching sports*

• Brohoof 2