Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PVL Wants You! - Ponyville Live Staff Openings

Batbrony

sig-4602595.large.jpeg

Good evening everypony!  I'm here tonight with news about a couple of openings on the PVL staff.  Right now there's a couple of positions, namely in PVL's public relations, that they really need filled.

1. PVL Press Coordinator - the press coordinator will coordinate with PVL's director, Dusk, on putting out press releases to various organizations.  Must have some skill at writing press releases and business communications.

2. PVL Social Media Manager - the social media manager will manage PVL's social media accounts and also scout for new content or contacts.  Must be skilled at one or more social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and also at writing business communications.

Both of these positions will need to work closely with Dusk, and as such, any applicants must be serious about taking on these responsibilities for whatever positions they apply for.  Speaking from personal experience, PR really is not that difficult once you get the hang of it; it can be time consuming, but it's also very fun to do and quite easy if you're able to be outgoing and friendly in a professional manner to those you interact with.  If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please fill out the following form:

PVL Public Relations Staff Application

Also, feel free to contact PVL's director, Dusk, on the following profile via PM if you have any specific questions or would like to open up a channel of communication with him: LadyMercury (Dusk)

This is a great opportunity to become a part of PVL and Poniverse, so we hope to see many applicants!  Feel free to leave questions or concerns in this thread as well everypony, and have a nice evening!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 10

Just mentioning this for anyone who has interest, I have interacted with Dusk in a group chat and on calls. He has always struck me as a patient and level headed individual who has a genuine affinity for PVL. Definitely a guy worth working with.

• Brohoof 6

Just mentioning this for anyone who has interest, I have interacted with Dusk in a group chat and on calls. He has always struck me as a patient and level headed individual who has a genuine affinity for PVL. Definitely a guy worth working with.

That's a good attribute to have.  I'm sure those who applied would have a great time working with him.  :D

• Brohoof 1

I hope they attract some good candidates for the postions, (might of thrown my hat in...) but good luck to everyone.

• Brohoof 2

He really does sound like a nice guy by this description :D

• Brohoof 1

Ditto. if it was paying totally, but i dont want to go on welfare to work here. Sorry.