Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Handwriting

Vexx3

(edited)

Due to my conditions in my fingers I've lost the ability to write by hand.

Most things I attempt to write by hand is almost completely unreadable, and if I write as little as my full name I get these huge waves of pain going through my fingers.

Even if I could write I bet it'd be extremely horrible x)

Edited by TheBrokenToast

Due to my conditions in my fingers I've lost the ability to write by hand.

Most things I attempt to write by hand is almost completely unreadable, and if I write as little as my full name I get these huge waves of pain going through my fingers.

Even if I could write I bet it'd be extremely horrible x)

Wow that seems extremely unfortunate, I feel for you, though obviously I don't know what it's like.

(edited)

Wow that seems extremely unfortunate, I feel for you, though obviously I don't know what it's like.

It is quite troublesome indeed.. Especially in school during subjects where I'm forced to write by hand. I have no saying in it. Thus, causing such pain weekly.

Edited by TheBrokenToast

It is quite troublesome indeed.. Especially in school during subjects where I'm forced to write by hand. I have no saying in it. Thus, causing such pain weekly.

That must really suck.

• 4 months later...

Oh so there is a handwriting thread... I was about to start my own, but I'll guess I'll bring this back because I want to show mine...

post-4823-0-01650600-1349971248_thumb.png

The last lines are a code alphabet that I partly made up for if I want to write anything that only I can read. If anyone can read it now, I seriously need to change it. :blink:

post-4823-0-01650600-1349971248_thumb.png

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 5

Please just take my word for it: I'm a little brighter than my atrocious handwriting may imply.

post-6104-0-52882300-1349986412_thumb.jpg

I think my Japanese handwriting actually might BE better than my native handwriting.....

It's the same for me. One would think I have some level of artistic talent with that being the case, but no.

From my diary a few years ago:

Posted Image

If that handwriting isn't sloppy enough, it used to be a lot worse. That was from when I started trying to improve my handwriting. Or should I say recover it... Throughout my high school years and early college years I had some terrible handwriting. lol

If I write without lines as guidence, my handwriting would slowly get bigger and slanted. Ever since kindergarden, my handwriting has deteriated a little bit each year. It wasn't until the 8th grade when my handwriting stayed at a certain level of neatness. I believe it is slowly getting better, or maybe I'm just too used to it :P

I write a lot of poetry in a journal I keep, here's a sample page; I'm pretty terrible. My handwriting has actually improved greatly since my school days. I don't know why exactly, bu it was pretty much unreadable for a very long time.

Posted Image

Edited by Abstract

Posted Image

...Seriously though, my handwriting is okay sometimes and bad sometimes. And today happens to be one of those days I couldn't write...

Twilight is best pony

OH YEAH?

Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

my handwriting is pretty bad lol. I have a stubborn teacher in english that complains about my handwriting and sometimes makes me type stuff because she can't read it.

Heres my handwriting, sorry if its a bit hard to see webcam ftl >_>

post-7861-0-24792100-1350185537_thumb.jpg

Plus I tend not to write in group activity's for obvious reasons :P

I CAN write good, but it'll take me forever. And even then its still pretty meh.

I've been told I'm a fast typer, which is probably true i'd much rather type because I don't have to worry about my typing looking bad and I'm pretty fast at it to.

Thinking of starting calligraphy again but i would want to get a proper quill and ink calligraphy set for that. aside from this one factor I am quite a good writer.

Man, it's very chilly in this house...can't write as straight as I normally do.

Posted Image

I'm a much faster and better typist than I am a by-hand writer.

Posted Image

Your missing red and orange skittles, you only have one blue one,there are no purple skittles, so no colors that I will really miss. The Strike-through on you E's are too big, your W is very misshapen one of the yellow skittles is upside down so you can't see the s on it but other than that... It's... nice

Edited by Jaded Avaricious

Your missing red skittles, you only have one blue one,there are no purple skittles, so no colors that I will really miss. The Strike-through on you E's are too big, your W is very misshapen one of the yellow skittles is upside down so you can't see the s on it but other than that... It's... nice

A. M&M's, my good man. Those are M&M's. :lol:

B. Yeah, my handwriting is crap. I used to be a full-blow lefty, but my old school was on a crusade against left-handed writers (for whatever reason), forced me to use my right hand, and blew my handwriting to smithereens.

Also, it's cold! THAT IS A LEGITIMATE REASON FOR MESSY HANDWRITING! ;)

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

A. M&M's, my good man. Those are M&M's. :lol:

B. Yeah, my handwriting is crap. I used to be a full-blow lefty, but my old school was on a crusade against left-handed writers (for whatever reason), forced me to use my right hand, and blew my handwriting to smithereens.

Also, it's cold! THAT IS A LEGITIMATE REASON FOR MESSY HANDWRITING! ;)

When I realized what they were I lost my shit and whatever little shred of dignity I had left, Suffice to say I saw the little two timer draggin it's sorry carcass to the hospital, don't think it's gonna make it though...

• Brohoof 1