Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone here play Armored Warfare?

Mercury

I'm somewhat sad to see that the NA server of Armored Warfare to be so barren, and I'll acknowledge that Obsidian didn't do that great of a job of addressing some of the game's issues before the audience sort of left. But my curiosity is more that, now that the game has had another major update that has done a lot to address some of the communities issues, is anyone still playing or willing to give it another shot?

Here's a link to their latest update and they've even had Jingles review it: https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/update-016-mighty-jingles

Just wanting to see if anyone is still interested in this game at all or maybe see if there are any people who've never seen this game before and might be interested.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing it on and off since closed beta. I can say I thoroughly enjoy it and it does improve upon many of the shortcomings World of Tanks suffered/still suffers from.

Currently grinding credits to obtain the T-90MS, Leopard 2 and working my way through the BMP-3M.

Tier 8 is currently my highest. 

Overall assuming it doesn't die out I can foresee myself playing it a fair amount. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing it on and off since closed beta. I can say I thoroughly enjoy it and it does improve upon many of the shortcomings World of Tanks suffered/still suffers from.

Currently grinding credits to obtain the T-90MS, Leopard 2 and working my way through the BMP-3M.

Tier 8 is currently my highest. 

Overall assuming it doesn't die out I can foresee myself playing it a fair amount. 

Yea I'm almost to the Chally 2 ATDU, I've got a couple of 9s and several 8s and most of the others. Not enough vehicles IMO, but y'know. Feel free to add me on there my username is MistressDusk.

• Brohoof 1

Yea I'm almost to the Chally 2 ATDU, I've got a couple of 9s and several 8s and most of the others. Not enough vehicles IMO, but y'know. Feel free to add me on there my username is MistressDusk.

It does currently feel lacking in terms of number of vehicles, though I am only really playing Russian and German vehicles anyways.

Крым_Россия is my username, used to be in English but it seems I was made to change it (Never got an email or anything, just logged in one day and it made me change it).