Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like the hot weather?

Member Berry

It's 30 degrees (celsius) in Wales right now and I'm hating it >__< I just feel sticky and gross. I had to lather myself with a crap load of sun lotion too or else I'll burn like crazy (my mother's ginger so I have the ginger gene somewhere :P) The sun lotion is making me feel stickier. My sister nearly fainted from the heat too :/ I don't get how people like this weather.

This is basically me and everybody else in the summer:

wednesday-addams-summer-camp.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Nope, it's god-damned bloody horrible here right now.

I just want it to start raining and for the weather to be generally miserable again, at least then I can go out without being turned into a black scorch-mark on the ground.

You think you have it bad? I had to work at my job today. I work kitchen filled with hot ovens and today's weather made me feel worse than usual with 33°C of sun and hardly any breeze. I didn't want to work because it was so hot.

So, I'm guessing this is what Miami feels like.

You think you have it bad? I had to work at my job today. I work kitchen filled with hot ovens and today's weather made me feel worse than usual with 33°C of sun and hardly any breeze. I didn't want to work because it was so hot.

So, I'm guessing this is what Miami feels like.

Oh Jesus. I had a seizure a few years ago and doctors put it down to the heat. My temperature regulation is crap due to my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I'd be having seizures if I worked there.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I like your sun, it's beautiful buuuuut ... stop make it so bucking hooot!

Your pony Rising

Pretty much this, I hate it, with my weight I also sweat sooner then others. I don't understand people that enjoys over 30+ degree weather, for me it just eans sweat in bed, sweat in sleep, sweat even more at work, sweat, sweat, sweat...

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate summer weather, but I prefer colder weather. You can always add more layers, but you can only take off so many until it's illegal. 

Here in California, it's about 100 degrees Fahrenheit (about 37 degrees Celsius) and I don't like it.

No way! I hate the heat! I'd love to hit somewhere where it never got above 70 degrees F (approximately 21 degrees C). I don't like the sun, I don't like the humidity, and I don't like the heat. I'm feeling particularly miffed since we haven't really had a winter in years, but summer roars on anyway. >.<

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate summer weather, but I prefer colder weather. You can always add more layers, but you can only take off so many until it's illegal. 

Here in California, it's about 100 degrees Fahrenheit (about 37 degrees Celsius) and I don't like it.

Yuck >.> I would love to go to California but I know I couldn't deal with it in the Summer.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate it. I am so jealous of Alaska right now where it's a nice and comfortable 18 degrees Celsius. With rain. To be fair though, I don't have much to complain about this year. My employers have the AC cranked uncomfortably high, I'm always wearing a sweater in that refrigerator...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3

oh yes, i just love sweating away so much liquid that a must consume 5-6 gallons of fluids per day just to keep up with my bodies demand for water.... i als love getting sunburnt atleast once per week, and local server crashes due to the heat.

(edited)

@

30 degrees Celcius isn't that hot, at least for me it isn't. But this is coming from an Australian where 30 degrees is considered average. Then there are those random heatwave days where the temperature skyrockets up to the 40s. The highest I've ever seen it go is a 50.

I would always prefer hot weather over cold simply because I'm used to it.

Edited by AzureNightLight

@

30 degrees Celcius isn't that hot, at least for me it isn't. But this is coming from an Australian where 30 degrees is considered average. Then there are those random heatwave days where the temperature skyrockets up to the 40s. The highest I've ever seen it go is a 50.

I would always prefer hot weather over cold simply because I'm used to it.

Jeez. This has been the hottest day of the year so far. I'm just used to rain and cloud.

I dont like hot weather at all.

Im mean, im not even working so they are probably a lot of People who have it worse than me, so...i shouldnt complain.

But yeah, i hate hot weather.

I mean, its so hot, i can barely sleep and i would open the window at Night to let fresh air in, but then there is the chance that mosquitos ( is that the right spelling? ) would fly into my room and annoy me even more.

So, im stuck in my room, i dont want to open a window because i dont want insects in my house, im sweating and...its just horrible.

I hope it rains soon.

Hot weather is something I could either hate or enjoy, but right now the weather is scorching hot for me to handle. If anything, I would rather deal with colder temperatures.

• Brohoof 1

Fuck no, I live in California, I should be used to it, but each year I hate it more and more.

It's damn near impossible to get comfortable in the heat

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Upstate New Yorker here, where we get slammed with huge snow storms and lows as cold as -15ºF in January, and all I can say is this heat feels great.  But the humidity is what kills me.

Update:  It's been four days since I posted this, and the forecast has been nothing but hot weather in like the low to mid 90s and it actually sucks a lot

Edited by shy0wl