Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like the hot weather?

Member Berry

Last I checked, it's 93 F here in Milwaukee. I don't mind it, but I don't like workign in it, especially since I have to wear slacks and a poliester polo-shirt for my job. I've got no freakin clue why my work place took shorts out of the dress code. 

Sadly, it's supposed to get even hotter. Thankfully I have off during the hottest day. Supposed to break 100. 

Nope, I hate it. 30°C and more is to much for me. Especially because it is always sticky here in western germany when it is hot. My favorite temperatures are between 20 and 25°C on a day and under 20°C in the night. Hot nights are awful. 

• Brohoof 1

It was 30 here earlier. Probably still is.

I don't do well in hot weather. It isn't my thing at all.

Hopefully it goes away soon and I can go back to grey skies and rain.

Heat is one thing, but where I live, it gets wildly humid so that it feels way hotter than it actually is. I'm not fond of it at all and stay indoors unless I absolutely have to go out. Lol

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the desert so hot weather to me is 110F (43.3C) or higher... while normal is 80F-90F (26.6C-32.2C). Now for your question I personally don't mind the hot weather as it doesn't bother me that much, and I sometimes enjoy it. It becomes rather bothersome though when it causes my house to be 100F (37.7C).

Nope, I absolutely cannot stand it. I have no idea why anyone would enjoy this type of weather since bugs thrive in the heat. It's one of the reasons why I'm planning on moving to the Pacific Northwest someday.

GOD no. I live in Minnesota, so I don't think I can stand hot weather at all.

I go to California a lot in the summer, and I go to college in Texas, so I have to deal with the heat A LOT! I don't know how Texans and Californians possibly get used to that heat.

No. No I do not. Anytime the temperature reaches abnormal levels (which in Ireland is about anything above 23 degrees), I tend to get quite moody and irritable, usually because high temperatures = bad headaches. I also can't really concentrate as much as I would normally and so often end up making a lot of mistakes if I'm working on something. High humidity makes it impossible to sleep at night.

Even when I try to go out and relax in the heat, I either end up just having all my energy zapped away and feeling really tired for the rest of the day, or get sunburned and have irritable burns on my body. :eww: Usually my shoulders or the back of my neck.

The only thing I really do enjoy about the hot weather is that it makes my strolls through the forest and local parks really beautiful and serene.

• Brohoof 1

To hell with hot weather. That actually makes sense too, hell is supposedly hot so, it should go back to where it belongs. XD Hot weather in Indiana is horrible. It always transaltes to 'hot AND humid' and that is what makes it awful. The humidity here is over the top. Hot weather has always been very uncomfortable to me and there just isn't a whole lot you can do to counter it if you happen to be outside. The most you can do is drink a lot of water. With the cold, you can bundle up more.

Long live cold weather!

• Brohoof 3

*clears throat* 

Australia.

*drops keyboard and walks out of the room* 

No but seriously, i'm not kidding. Once in my home city it was so hot, that the footpaths were littered with dead insects, and small birds. We also had five heat exposure deaths across the city that day too. (roughly 115f) 

Also a heads up for you yanks the La-Nina and El-Nino cycles have changed so you will be getting hotter longer summers we've already had snow in major cities something that has not happened since the 1850's 

I'm learning to severely dislike the hot weather, especially this summer. It's making trying to play Pokemon GO much more of a hassle. Lol.

Seriously though, hot weather is terrible.

My internet has been slowing down ever since the heat hit, which is odd. Reset and everything. Still slower than usual.

First this heat makes me sweat like balls, then it makes my internet slower.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME MOTHER NATURE?!

(edited)

Nope, I'm the exact opposite. Can't stand the heat. Can't stand it one bit. I need cold weather to thrive - and out here, I'm getting none of it. ):< Don't understand why people love tropical vacations and crud so much; Heat and humidity sound like hell to me.

Edited by Daring_Do